Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Dear Trump Supporters

Started by Tessera, January 07, 2021, 06:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

CONFIRMED:

Apparently, Trump has had a horrible odor ever since he was very young. More than one person has reported it. He flat-out stinks.

And not just normal body odor, either. Trump has even been accused of smelling like feces by a few people. Some guy who worked with Trump on the "Apprentice" TV show said that Trump wore a diaper. He claims that Trump has an incontinence problem. Also, way back in 1983, Trump was kicked out of a NY restaurant because he smelled really bad and the odor was offending nearby customers.

LOL hey, I just report this shit, folks.  ::)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on December 27, 2023, 04:10:43 PM
CONFIRMED:

Apparently, Trump has had a horrible odor ever since he was very young. More than one person has reported it. He flat-out stinks.

And not just normal body odor, either. Trump has even been accused of smelling like feces by a few people. Some guy who worked with Trump on the "Apprentice" TV show said that Trump wore a diaper. He claims that Trump has an incontinence problem. Also, way back in 1983, Trump was kicked out of a NY restaurant because he smelled really bad and the odor was offending nearby customers.

LOL hey, I just report this shit, folks.  ::)

That's a common problem among crazies and psychos.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

A simple question that no Trump supporter is willing to answer...

If Trump is innocent, then why have so many of his close associates
flipped and turned against him?

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Make America Wipe Me Again

Here we see Trump straining to push those last few nuggets into his diaper.

The crowd cheered.

Will Never

I think whoever does his makeup has been pranking him, painting his face orange but leaving a pale mask around the eyes.

Blankspace

'Sammy The Bull' is now a character witness:

Trump Touts Ex-Mobster 'Sammy The Bull' As Moral Character Witness

QuoteFormer President Donald Trump thanked Salvatore "Sammy The Bull" Gravano over social media for an interview in which the notorious former Mafia underboss seemingly vouched for Trump's moral character.

There's no words. 🙄

Tessera

"God Made A Dictator"

Has anyone seen that absurd pro-Trump ad? The "God made Trump" ad? What a sick joke that is.

Well, the folks over at The Lincoln Project have made a rebuttal, by releasing their own version of that ad.

Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOi2cYz5nXE

Tessera

Prominent MAGA Loonies

Those are your heroes, MAGA monkeys.

No wonder you dumb fucks lose all the time.   ::)

Tessera

Make America Laugh Again

Get used to this image, Trump cultists.

And get used to hearing the sound of our laughter when it happens. I've made a number of predictions about Trump over the years -- and most of those predictions have come true. Not because I have a crystal ball, or anything psychic... but because I have an analytical mind and I can usually see which way a certain trend is headed. Right now, Trump is headed toward bankruptcy and prison.

I'm also expecting Trump to totally drain the RNC dry, like the vampire he has proven himself to be. No more Trump -- and no more Republican party soon. Life is good.  ;D

Will Never

Quote from: Tessera on March 12, 2024, 11:22:37 PMRight now, Trump is headed to bankruptcy and prison.

I'm also expecting Trump to totally drain the RNC dry, like the vampire he has proven himself to be. D

Maybe that is the reason he installed "endorsed" daughter-in-law Lara Trump to co-chair the RNC...   ;D

Blankspace

Lawrence on NBC News hiring Ronna McDaniel and 'the Nixon rule'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbmyg8fwtvY

QuoteMSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell analyzes the historic lessons to be learned from how the media handled its post-Nixon presidency relationships with members of the Nixon administration and the reaction to Ronna McDaniel being hired as a paid contributor by NBC News.

NBC has ousted her after the backlash.

Tessera

If the corrupt SCOTUS actually decides that presidents are immune, then Biden should say "Okay, fine..." and order the elimination of Trump the very next day. And the elimination of the corrupt justices the day after that.

Be careful what you wish for, MAGA.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on April 25, 2024, 09:08:59 PMIf the corrupt SCOTUS actually decides that presidents are immune, then Biden should say "Okay, fine..." and order the elimination of Trump the very next day. And the elimination of the corrupt justices the day after that.

Be careful what you wish for, MAGA.

Other commenters have been saying that too.