Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Dear Trump Supporters

Started by Tessera, January 07, 2021, 06:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on March 01, 2021, 01:53:19 PM
Meanwhile... at CPAC 2021...

Okay. A golden plastic Trump idol. Augmented by Ted "Cancun" Cruz out there onstage, doing a really shitty "Braveheart" impression and screaming "...they won't take our FREEEEEDOMMM..!!!"   ::)

I got a question for ya's... aren't a good portion of Trump's base Evangelicals..? You know... people who consider themselves to be deeply religious 'n' stuff..?

It's well-known that I'm a lifelong atheist... but I've read the entire King James Bible and I have a serious question to ask here...

Did any of you hypocritical clowns actually READ the fucking Bible, that you cling to so tenaciously..? Well then, let's flip over to that little section named "Exodus" and read the famous story about the Ten Commandments. In that story, while Moses is up there on Mt. Sinai, having a month-long circle jerk with God, the newly-freed Israelites are down there waiting for him and partying their brains out. And during their celebration, they convince Aaron... Moses' brother... to melt down a bunch of gold jewelry and create a Golden Calf idol. After which, they all dance around that idol and frantically worship it. 

What they apparently didn't know was the fact that the very first of the Ten Commandments states, unambiguously, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Which includes not behaving like a pack of crazy idolators. So when ol' Moses came back down from the mountain and saw that ridiculous golden idol, he and God both got really pissed off and then, all hell broke loose. Lots of idolators were killed outright, and the rest were made to wander about in the wilderness for forty fucking years... all because they had the audacity to fashion a golden idol and worship it.

So tell us, God-fearing Evangelicals... how do you intend to explain your reverence for that ridiculous golden Trump idol, when it's your turn to stand before St. Peter..? Because according to your own Bible, you scumbags are now guilty of collectively breaking the First Commandment... the most important one... and thus, you have committed a vile and mortal sin in the eyes of your God.

Enjoy roasting in hell and screaming in endless agony for eternity, Trumptards. You really blew it this time.   >:(

Good point.

Most likely a lot of them don't really follow it and just use it to control people.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

I would like to nominate the individual in the following photo to be the National Poster Boy for the Republican party:

I'm nominating this photo of Giuliani because I feel that it really gives everyone a feel for just how
undignified, vile and contemptible the modern Republicans have become. He looks like a maniac.

If anyone has an alternative "Republican poster boy" photo, then feel free to post your choice.  8)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Siralabaster

Quote from: Tessera on February 07, 2021, 11:50:02 PM
Dear Trumptards:

Please stop calling the Republicans "the party of Abraham Lincoln." That stopped being true more than a hundred years ago.

In Lincoln's time, the Republicans were the liberal party and the Democrats, the party that gave rise to the KKK in the 19th century, were the conservatives. Why do you think notorious liberals like Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant and Teddy Roosevelt were Republicans..? But in the years following reconstruction, the two parties gradually switched platforms, which helps to explain why Teddy Roosevelt, who grew disgusted by the increasingly right-wing trend in the Republican party, defected and formed his own moderate-to-liberal Bull Moose Party. Anyone who studied history in high school (and actually paid attention) should already be aware of these facts.

The Republicans love to claim Lincoln as their own... but the fact is, Lincoln would SPIT at the modern Republicans.

actually neither party switched sides, to be completely honest I don't understand where you Lib democrat's get this information plus most fact check websites are democrat operated since they only favor your side, and the saying lincoln would spit on todays republicans in of itself stupid. But i digress
Quote from: Tessera on March 01, 2021, 01:53:19 PM
Meanwhile... at CPAC 2021...

Okay. A golden plastic Trump idol. Augmented by Ted "Cancun" Cruz out there onstage, doing a really shitty "Braveheart" impression and screaming "...they won't take our FREEEEEDOMMM..!!!"   ::)

I got a question for ya's... aren't a good portion of Trump's base Evangelicals..? You know... people who consider themselves to be deeply religious 'n' stuff..?

It's well-known that I'm a lifelong atheist... but I've read the entire King James Bible and I have a serious question to ask here...

Did any of you hypocritical clowns actually READ the fucking Bible, that you cling to so tenaciously..? Well then, let's flip over to that little section named "Exodus" and read the famous story about the Ten Commandments. In that story, while Moses is up there on Mt. Sinai, having a month-long circle jerk with God, the newly-freed Israelites are down there waiting for him and partying their brains out. And during their celebration, they convince Aaron... Moses' brother... to melt down a bunch of gold jewelry and create a Golden Calf idol. After which, they all dance around that idol and frantically worship it. 

What they apparently didn't know was the fact that the very first of the Ten Commandments states, unambiguously, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Which includes not behaving like a pack of crazy idolators. So when ol' Moses came back down from the mountain and saw that ridiculous golden idol, he and God both got really pissed off and then, all hell broke loose. Lots of idolators were killed outright, and the rest were made to wander about in the wilderness for forty fucking years... all because they had the audacity to fashion a golden idol and worship it.

So tell us, God-fearing Evangelicals... how do you intend to explain your reverence for that ridiculous golden Trump idol, when it's your turn to stand before St. Peter..? Because according to your own Bible, you scumbags are now guilty of collectively breaking the First Commandment... the most important one... and thus, you have committed a vile and mortal sin in the eyes of your God.

Enjoy roasting in hell and screaming in endless agony for eternity, Trumptards. You really blew it this time.   >:(

funny thing is there is no evidence of god or Jesus's magical powers since all your religions came into existence roughly 1200 bc. Sir i am an atheist who has read the bible and found several things wrong with it, also don't come after me saying "who created the big bang?" i will answer you with matter, and hydrogen.

im not a trump supporter

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Trump supporters remind me of the demoralized and delusional Confederates, after they lost the Civil War. For the next hundred years, they kept chanting "The South will rise again!"

Well, the South never rose again and neither will Trump. All we're seeing and hearing amounts to weak and pitiful chest beating, from a broken and defeated people.

TRUMP IS GONE... DEAL WITH IT.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on April 26, 2021, 10:15:27 PM
Trump supporters remind me of the demoralized and delusional Confederates, after they lost the Civil War. For the next hundred years, they kept chanting "The South will rise again!"

Well, the South never rose again and neither will Trump. All we're seeing and hearing amounts to weak and pitiful chest beating, from a broken and defeated people.

TRUMP IS GONE... DEAL WITH IT.

I remember how they called Obama supporters sheep, yet they are the ones who act like sheep when they blindly follow Trump.

Blankspace

Another one got himself killed:

Armed Suspect In Cincinnati FBI Attack Who Was At Capitol On Jan. 6 Dies In Standoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DG3PAwem5o
Authorities say a man who fired a nail gun at an FBI field office in Cincinnati was killed in a "law enforcement operation". NBC News has reported that the suspect was at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. NBC News' Ryan Reilly shares the latest.

Tessera

Not at all surprising.   ::)

The GOP have become an entire party of ignorant, uneducated, grunting and snarling Neanderthals.
They would like nothing better than to take this entire country back to the year 1955.

They need to be eliminated. No more tolerance, no more trying to awaken them, no more waiting for
them to have some sort of epiphany, no more hoping they'll come to their senses. Just eliminate them.

It is impossible to reason with unreasonable dumb fucks. Sooner or later, it all comes down to blowing their heads off.

Tessera

Biden's Accomplishments (so far)

First let me remind everyone that I'm an Independent Progressive. I'm no fan of Joe Biden, nor am I a cheerleader for the Democrats. I left their party 22 years ago and I've never looked back.

Having said that, I do want to give credit where it is due. In just his first two years in office, Biden and the Dems have accomplished more good things for America than the entire Republican party has in the past two decades. Sure I would like to see more and yes, I think some of Biden's promises remain unfulfilled... but like I said, credit where credit is due.

We've seen the Inflation Reduction Act, improved health care for veterans, the CHIPS and Science Act, action to address the gun violence epidemic, student loan debt relief, an end to the 20-year-long Afghan war, action to address gender-based violence, the American Rescue Plan, the biggest year of job growth in American history, the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, action to combat the climate crisis and reduce emissions, expanded health care to millions of Americans, a slight reduction in illegal immigration, and several other things which I promise the voters will remember in November.

Your turn, MAGA-tards. Tell us what the Republicans have done. I bet you can't do it, even if I broke your fingers one-by-one until you did.

Tessera

Maybe there IS a god...

Call your travel agent. Ask to speak to Ian.

;D

Check out the goober in the orange shirt. He's carrying a rifle by the barrel, with the butt of the rifle pointed toward the ground and the muzzle aimed straight up.
Exactly the opposite of the way any firearm should be carried.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on September 29, 2022, 09:43:35 PM
Maybe there IS a god...

Call your travel agent. Ask to speak to Ian.

;D

Check out the goober in the orange shirt. He's carrying a rifle by the barrel, with the butt of the rifle pointed toward the ground and the muzzle aimed straight up.
Exactly the opposite of the way any firearm should be carried.

What is it about Florida that attracts crazy and stupid people?

Tessera

This is the same Ron DeSantis who, in 2012 when he was a member of Congress, voted against federal aid to the northeast, after Hurricane Sandy.
At the time, DeSantis went on an extended rant about how individual states should absorb their own risk and not burden the rest of the country.

But now he wants lots of money for Florida. Hypocritical greaseball douchebag.

Drazgar

I take it this guy is one of those douchebag politicians who think everyone's brains have a goldfish memory type.

Tessera

Quote from: Drazgar on September 30, 2022, 07:45:47 PM
I take it this guy is one of those douchebag politicians who think everyone's brains have a goldfish memory type.

Pretty much.

How are you holding up over there, Draz?  I'm worried about ya.

Drazgar

Quote from: Tessera on October 02, 2022, 04:02:06 PM
How are you holding up over there, Draz?  I'm worried about ya.
Holding fine I guess, danke. Pretty much escaped being drafted (but the show has just started so who knows), and now that I'm done (mostly) with my KOTOR II primary translation projects I can now perhaps slow down and enjoy some gaming.

Not sure how much time I have though, the doomsday clock's still ticking.

Meanwhile, everything and everyone are going nuts here. I bet majority of people in this country and beyond didn't actually expect to live and see such crap to actually happen.

ANNEXATION PARTY, my ass.

Tessera

LOL at those pictures.  :D

Every time I see Putin, I get this Napoleon vibe. This tiny, snotty little dwarf, overcompensating for always being the shortest person in the room.

Cylnar

Fun fact: Napoleon was not actually short. He was 61 French inches tall...which comes out to 67 English inches (5'7"). The average height for males born in the second half of the 18th century was about 5'5" or 5'6".

Total agreement on Putin though. What a nasty little chickenhawk cunt he is. Just like his lapdog Trump. :P
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

Self-explanatory...

I've lived a long time and I've seen a lot of really freaky shit. But never, not once, have I ever seen a moron as singularly unqualified for public office as Herschel Walker. I'm being totally serious -- I have really NEVER, EVER seen anyone this bad. This brain-damaged meat sack has, at various times, claimed to have been an FBI agent, a hospital administrator, a cop, and his class valedictorian.  He has also claimed to have finished at the top of his class in college (he didn't even graduate college), he has threatened his wife with a gun more than once, his far-right gay son is a total train wreck, he once claimed to have 11 different personalities and he's fathered at least four children out of wedlock.

I could actually sit here and write five or six pages on how completely worthless Walker is, but why bother? Just watch his recent debate against Raphael Warnock, during which Walker pulled out a toy Wyatt Earp badge and claimed it was proof that he was a real cop. Next, he'll probably put a fish bowl over his head and claim it proves that he's an astronaut.

Image above taken from Bill Maher's show.