Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Dear Trump Supporters

Started by Tessera, January 07, 2021, 06:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Trump's Absurd NFT Rip-Off

Are you a Trump supporter who is excited about Trump's new line of virtual trading cards? Are you also too stupid to realize when you're being played? Then let me help...

Do a web search for "Trump NFT." Next, click on the "Images" tab and you'll see ALL of the different images for his silly trading cards. You can then copy each image, load it into any simple graphics program, resize it to whatever size you want, print it out on photo paper, frame it and put it on your wall. FOR FREE. Simple and easy. They have no value whatsoever. So why send Trump a hundred bucks?

LOL here... let me show you how easy it is. Here's six of Trump's stupid trading cards:

Speaking as someone who works with graphics and graphics software quite often, I could do better work than that in my sleep. Those images are really bad.  ::)

Just do a Google search for the images. Now you can get them for free, without sending your money to the criminal clown named Donald Trump. Glad I could help.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

I wonder how much longer before NFTs and bitcoin crash, because they remind me of the dot com bubble back in the day.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

highphy

They're so ugly  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Tessera on December 17, 2022, 11:36:48 AM
Trump's Absurd NFT Rip-Off

Are you a Trump supporter who is excited about Trump's new line of virtual trading cards? Are you also too stupid to realize when you're being played? Then let me help...

Do a web search for "Trump NFT." Next, click on the "Images" tab and you'll see ALL of the different images for his silly trading cards. You can then copy each image, load it into any simple graphics program, resize it to whatever size you want, print it out on photo paper, frame it and put it on your wall. FOR FREE. Simple and easy. They have no value whatsoever. So why send Trump a hundred bucks?

LOL here... let me show you how easy it is. Here's six of Trump's stupid trading cards:

Speaking as someone who works with graphics and graphics software quite often, I could do better work than that in my sleep. Those images are really bad.  ::)

Just do a Google search for the images. Now you can get them for free, without sending your money to the criminal clown named Donald Trump. Glad I could help.

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

Trump supporters are now killing themselves.

Family of 3 found dead in apparent suicide pact were 'hell-bent' on Trump winning, thought it could be 'the end' if he lost: reports

https://news.yahoo.com/family-3-found-dead-apparent-115235690.html

QuoteA family of three was found shot dead in their Pennsylvania backyard last week.

Police are describing it as a suicide pact, citing handwritten documents left behind.

A family friend said they were conservative Christians who were "hell-bent" on Donald Trump winning in 2020.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on February 06, 2023, 05:51:17 AM
Family of 3 found dead in apparent suicide pact were 'hell-bent' on Trump winning

Well, hopefully they got what they wanted and are now residing in Hell.

Tessera

Trump Arrested

Here it is, everybody... the picture we've been waiting to see for six years (at least). Donald Trump was arrested today in NYC. He was booked, fingerprinted and then, led to a courtroom where he was arraigned on multiple FELONY charges.

Here's Baby Trump, looking sullen today in court:

Wish we could have seen him in handcuffs, but this is good enough for now.  ;D

In related news, Marjorie Trailer Greene was in NYC trying to stir up trouble this morning. She hadn't been speaking (babbling) for more than 5 minutes, before an angry mob of NY'ers chased her out of the place.

Al Sharpton said it nicely today, regarding Trump: "If a clown moves into a palace, he doesn't become a king -- the palace becomes a circus."

Now that NY has shown some balls and taken the plunge of being the first to indict Trump, let's see what happens next with Georgia and the DOJ.

Blankspace

It's surprising we haven't seen a lot of violence from Trump supporters yet.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on April 05, 2023, 06:42:05 AM
It's surprising we haven't seen a lot of violence from Trump supporters yet.

The last time they tried that, one of them got shot in the neck and killed... and about a thousand more of them are either in jail, or on their way to jail.

Cylnar

Trump charged with a few of his crimes. ;D

I love it. 8)

Let's keep 'em coming! ;D
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

Quote from: Cylnar on April 05, 2023, 08:52:53 AM

Well...

In related news, cross-dressing Republican congressman George Santos has just been charged by the DOJ, for undisclosed felonies. Probably something to do with campaign finance violations, but who knows.

BELOW: George Santos in happier times...

I feel like we're all living in some sort of cosmic SNL skit at this point.  ::)

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on May 10, 2023, 05:25:58 AM

Well...

In related news, cross-dressing Republican congressman George Santos has just been charged by the DOJ, for undisclosed felonies. Probably something to do with campaign finance violations, but who knows.

I feel like we're all living in some sort of cosmic SNL skit at this point.  ::)

More proof that when right goes on about something, they are projecting.

Will Never

Quote from: Tessera on May 10, 2023, 05:25:58 AM

Well...

It's nice to see someone held accountable for once.  Hardly anyone in Congress supports this freak so this time we might even see consequences.

Tessera

Ladies and Gentlemen... the fuhrer of the dying MAGA movement...

Yup, he's nuts.

Blankspace

Trump and Allies Forge Plans to Increase Presidential Power in 2025

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-allies-forge-plans-increase-114639311.html

QuoteDonald Trump and his allies are planning a sweeping expansion of presidential power over the machinery of government if voters return him to the White House in 2025, reshaping the structure of the executive branch to concentrate far greater authority directly in his hands.

He's not even hiding it anymore.

Tessera

Quote from: Tessera on July 07, 2023, 06:46:32 AM
Yup, he's nuts.

More evidence...

I wonder if he makes that same face during a prostate exam? Actually, nevermind... now I can't get that revolting visual out of my head.   :-[

Blankspace

The Trump Organization has been found guilty.

Trump legal news brief: Judge rules Trump inflated net worth, committed fraud, overvalued assets

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-legal-news-brief-judge-to-rule-on-letitia-jamess-summary-judgment-request--or-whether-to-dismiss-trump-case-altogether-185153320.html

QuoteIn the ruling, Engoron ordered that some of Trump's business licenses be rescinded, a punishment that will make it hard for his company to operate in New York.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on September 26, 2023, 07:22:08 PM
The Trump Organization has been found guilty.

The best way to hurt Trump is to take away all of his money.