Trump's Supporters EXPLAINED

Started by Tessera, September 10, 2020, 01:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Does this look like a baby to you?

According to the insane Texas anti-abortion law, what you see in the photo above is a "baby."

Looks more like a tadpole to me. It even has a tail. What it doesn't have is anything close to a functioning brain.

As a matter of fact, if we were to look at photos of 6-week embryos, from any number of other mammalian species,
then they would look almost indistinguishable from the above embryo. A cow embryo... a monkey embryo... a dog...

Recently, right-wing loonie Charlie Kirk was shown a photo of a 6-week old dolphin embryo, by one of his guests.
The guest asked Charlie "Does that look like a human being to you?" To which Charlie answered "Absolutely 100%
it does, yes." When informed that it was actually a dolphin embryo, Charlie sat there speechless for several moments.

Point made. Embryos are not people. And before someone comes back at me with "But it's a POTENTIAL person,"
then I'll just respond with "So is every single sperm cell. So stop jerking off, baby killer." 

In fact, continuing with that "logic," every time you cum in your wife's mouth and she swallows, she just ate a bunch
of potential babies. But isn't that what the right-wingers accuse the Democrats of doing? Eating babies?

No more blowjobs for you, Charlie Kirk.   ::)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blonde Guardian

Agreed. Another thing that conservatives don't care to think about is that women do not enjoy getting abortions. They almost always view it as something unfortunate that they must do out of necessity. But these guys don't care about fixing any economic or social problems that lead to more abortions, they just want to make something illegal and pat themselves on the back.

Tessera

A big, beautiful wall...

The above photo shows us just how effective Trump's wall is at preventing unauthorized border crossings.

Wall, meet ladder. Wall, meet tunnel. Wall, meet $12.99 hacksaw from Home Depot.

Wall, meet human primates who are really good at climbing things. Totally useless.

Our tax dollars have accomplished nothing, other than to build an oppressive symbol of xenophobia and isolationism.

To paraphrase Ronald Reagan: "Mr. Biden... Tear. Down. This. Wall."

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Will Never

NYT:

MAGA freak and fervent Trumpist Brett Favre repays $600,000 he illegally received in a Mississippi welfare fraud case, and he still has $228,000 in interest to pay back.  He received the funds as speaking fees for appearances he never made, and was "compensated" with federal anti-poverty funds that were intended to help the needy.  Reading that story might make people angry.  Rightly so. 

Rob a convenience store and go to jail for years on end, but rob the people of hundreds of thousands of dollars.... and you just pay interest. 

What a country we live in.   :o

Tessera

Blankspace

Alex Jones says Trump is either ignorant or 'one of the most evil men who ever lived' in Christmas Day message

https://news.yahoo.com/alex-jones-says-trump-either-173308863.html

QuoteConspiracy theorist Alex Jones issued a "warning" to former President Donald Trump, calling him either "ignorant" or "evil" for encouraging people to take the coronavirus vaccine.

Candace Owens suggests Trump only touted vaccines because he's too old to know how to find alternative sources online

https://news.yahoo.com/candace-owens-suggests-trump-only-100629586.html

QuoteTrump told Candace Owens in an interview last week that vaccines protect people and won't kill anyone.

In response, Owens, who is anti-vax, told Instagram followers it was because Trump is "old."

His generation doesn't try to find alternative information or "obscure websites" online, she said.

Becuase he is now backing the vaccines, Trumps supports are either turning on him or making excuses for him.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Lindsey Graham

More than anyone else in Congress, Sen. Lindsey Graham reminds me of Renfield, from Dracula.

Here he is, side-by-side with classic character actor Dwight Frye... who for my money gave the
very best screen portrayal of the Renfield character:

Are any of you familiar with the character? In the story, Renfield is captured by Dracula and
turned into a slimy, boot-licking, obedient slave. In the game VTMB, we call them "ghouls."

That's what Lindsey Graham has devolved into: Donald Trump's ghoul. Such a revolting person.

Tessera

I seem to have triggered the right-wing trolls again on YouTube...

I posted that yesterday. It already has almost 850 "thumbs up" votes and 169 replies... in just 24 hours.

It isn't hard to understand why. The trolls have been crowing for a year about how Jan 6th "wasn't an insurrection, because nobody has been charged with sedition."
Tucker Carlson has been saying the same thing on his Fox News show.

Well, the DOJ has now formally charged 20 or so members of the Oath Keepers with seditious conspiracy. At which point the trolls have all lost their fucking minds.   ::)

Blankspace

You have a good thread going there.

Tessera

Imagine if Trump actually tries to run again in 2024.

Just imagine the campaign ads from his opponent. Videos of explosions in Ukraine, photos of dead and mutilated Ukrainian children,
while we hear a voice-over of Trump saying "This is genius. Oh, that's wonderful." Trump praising Vladimir Putin.

Then toss in those videos of Trump kissing Putin's ass, at that Helsinki summit a few years ago.

He doesn't have a prayer.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on March 09, 2022, 09:44:41 PM
Imagine if Trump actually tries to run again in 2024.

Just imagine the campaign ads from his opponent. Videos of explosions in Ukraine, photos of dead and mutilated Ukrainian children,
while we hear a voice-over of Trump saying "This is genius. Oh, that's wonderful." Trump praising Vladimir Putin.

Then toss in those videos of Trump kissing Putin's ass, at that Helsinki summit a few years ago.

He doesn't have a prayer.

Yep, also some people on the right have been distancing themselves away from him.

Subcult

Someone more chrismatic and less buffonish than Trump will run.  The policies will be the same or worse now that violence and hate agaist non-trumpers has been normalized.

Tessera

Ultimately, this won't end until the entire Republican party has been completely and permanently destroyed. There's a lot of wealth and power at stake and they absolutely will not stop until they're dead. They will never have an epiphany, so everyone needs to just give up on that idea.

Pretending that things are otherwise is to be in complete denial about basic human nature. Humans are primates. Primates are notoriously greedy. We're genetically predisposed to jump and leap and grab at shiny things. Nevermind whether or not that shiny thing is actually useful... we just want it. Hey, none of the other monkeys has a shiny thing. I'll be special! I gotta have that shiny thing, dammit! I don't care who I gotta step on to get it. MY SHINY THING!!! MY SHINY THING!!!

That's the human nature I'm referring to. It's so deeply ingrained into some people that it's almost impossible to get rid of it.

Blankspace

QuoteThey will never have an epiphany

I agree with that.

Tessera

OKAY, TRUMP SUPPORTERS... LET'S PLAY A LITTLE GAME

It's a game that all you notoriously hate with a passion, because it always destroys your ridiculously deluded narrative. It's a little game called "Actual Facts and Figures." Here's how it works: we take one of Trump's ridiculous claims about himself and then, we look at ACTUAL data collected by ACTUAL statistics in the REAL world. You can fact-check these statistics anytime you want. Indeed, I want you to fact check. Do it.

Are you ready? Then let's begin.

Ever since he started campaigning in 2016, and right through his entire presidency, Trump kept boasting that he was "the jobs president." Insisting that he, and only he, could create enough jobs to get everyone back to work and living better lives. So let's take a look at Trump's actual record, in comparison to other recent presidents...

Well, whattya know... of the six presidents on that list, the only one with a net LOSS of jobs is Donald Trump. You may also notice that all of the lowest numbers on that chart belong to Republican presidents in general.

The one with the biggest gain, by far, is Joe Biden. Now before anyone accuses me of being a Biden cheerleader, you might read all of my other posts first. I have an established history of calling Joe Biden what he is: a doddering old conservative, masquerading as a Democrat. But hey... I won't lie about him. The man has actually surpassed all previous presidents, when it comes to job growth. Facts are facts.

Of course, I know what some of you will say. "It wasn't Trump's fault! It's all because of the COVID pandemic!" Uh huh. Sure. Let me get my violin.

First of all, Trump ignored COVID for months, doing little or nothing about it until his constituents started screaming at him. Why wouldn't they be screaming? They were dying by the thousands, while Trump ranted about drinking bleach, shoving UV lights up your ass, and swallowing some ineffective horse de-wormer drug named Ivermectin. If Trump had been more responsible and if he had acted sooner, COVID would have been far less devastating than it has been.

Furthermore, monthly job growth under Trump was lower than those other five presidents BEFORE the COVID plague had even hit us. How do you explain that, Trump-humpers?

But it goes even deeper than Trump. He's just a symptom -- not the cause. Trump thinks that he's been using the Republican party for his own gain, when in fact, it's been the other way around.

The assumption that the Republicans are "the party of the economy" has ALWAYS been a myth. Need more proof? We can go all the way back almost a hundred years on this one. The Great Depression happened under a REPUBLICAN president... Herbert Hoover. And then FDR came in and fixed it. FDR was so popular afterward that he was re-elected to three more consecutive terms.

Now let's move forward a few decades. The massive inflation in the early 70's, along with the Arab oil embargo and skyrocketing gas prices, happened under REPUBLICAN presidents... Nixon and Ford. And then the Democrats came in and fixed it.

Now jump ahead again to the late 80's. I'm talking about Black Monday, a massive collapse of the stock market that also crippled many banks and small businesses. That massive collapse happened under a REPUBLICAN president... George H.W. Bush. And then, the Democrats came in and fixed it, actually leaving us with a budget SURPLUS by the time Clinton left office.

Let's jump again, to 2007. We had another monstrous collapse, that resulted in the so-called "Great Recession." This also resulted in a massive collapse in the real estate market. That's how I bought my house so cheap: houses that had been selling for a half-million dollars in 2005 were now selling for less than a third of their original value. People all over America lost their shirts. That collapse happened under a REPUBLICAN president... George W. "Dubya" Bush. And then, the Democrats came in and fixed it. By the time Obama left office, we were in much better financial shape.

So as you can see, the pattern has been the same, for nearly 100 years: the greedy and amoral Republicans trash the economy and then, the Democrats come in and fix it. And yet somehow, for reasons I fail to fully understand, the Republicans keep pushing themselves as "the party of the economy," even though they have an abysmal record of repeatedly DESTROYING the economy.

All of the richest states in America are BLUE states. All of the poorest states in America are RED states.
This too is a fact. Look it up, if you don't believe me. The majority of welfare and food stamps are spent on white people living in red states. Not on immigrants living in blue states, or on black people living in urban areas, or any of that other nonsense. And do you know who actually pays for all of that red state welfare? The rich blue states do. So while you inbred goobers in Arkansas grumble about how rotten you think California is, just remember that California is literally putting food on your tables... you fucking brainwashed robots.

So is this the way you're "owning the libs?" By running your own states into the ground? By electing psychotic right-wing parasites, who feed upon you like leeches? I dunno, goobers... it doesn't seem like a good plan to me but hey, knock yersleves out. Enjoy your life in the trailer park. You can always eat the dog, when you run out of food. Or your own young.

This concludes today's little game of "Actual Facts and Figures." I hope you've enjoyed it.   8)

Tessera

Tessera Attacks MAGA Religious Nut

From YouTube today. Self explanatory...

Tessera

Who Exactly Are the "MAGA People?"

What sort of person becomes a MAGA cultist and continues to support Trump, even after he's been completely defeated? After he's been proven to be an unstable psycho, a pathological liar and a career criminal?  Well in my opinion, it isn't really about Trump at all. He's just their figurehead. Their locus point. The flamboyant loudmouth that they happened to gravitate toward. They've objectified him.

But it could have been anybody, really.

These are people who have always been on the fringe. We've all known people like that. They're the geeks, the outcasts, the nerds, the introverts, the wimps, the neurotics, etc., that have spent their entire lives feeling shunned and disaffected. Most of them were no doubt picked on when they were young. Made to feel unwanted. Made to feel victimized and weak. Today, they gather together in herds (rallies), so that they can surround themselves with others of their own kind.

And then, they convince themselves that they represent some kind of silent majority (they don't), and proceed to engage in group-think. Just like any other cult, they want to feel important and relevant. They long for power... any kind of power.

All of them are lifelong losers, who want to feel like winners. Hillary Clinton's description of them as "deplorables" doesn't even scratch the surface with these clowns. They really are beyond pathetic.

Tessera

Lauren Boebert's RAP SHEET

Amazing what you can find, when you take a few minutes to search through some public records. The image below shows a list of different crimes that Lauren Boebert has been charged with and, in some cases, arrested for in the past. So much for the "party of law and order," eh?