Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Trump's Supporters EXPLAINED

Started by Tessera, September 10, 2020, 01:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Attacking Taylor Swift

So lately, the MAGA monkeys have taken to launching attacks against pop star Taylor Swift. Now, I'm an old dude, so I'll admit that I don't know much about Ms. Swift. So I decided to investigate.

As it turns out, she's actually a talented singer, she's gorgeous, and she seems to be left-of-center politically. She's also encouraging all of her fans to get registered and vote next year. All good stuff.

Well then, OF COURSE the MAGA zombies are attacking her. If every single young person votes next year, Trump and the rest of the MAGA clowns are guaranteed to be annihilated in the election.

I saw a clip from some podcast, where three or four MAGA dipshits were saying that Taylor Swift is "ugly," and "she looks like a teenage boy." So I investigated further, to see if those assertions had any merit...

Whoa...

Okay folks... if that's a teenage boy, then I'm about to turn gay. Because I'm seeing a major babe in those photos.

As always, the MAGA incels are pathetically transparent and totally full of shit. That chick is a knockout. I hope she inspires her fans to get out and vote by the millions next year.  :D

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

QuoteI saw a clip from some podcast, where three or four MAGA dipshits were saying that Taylor Swift is "ugly," and "she looks like a teenage boy." So I investigated further, to see if those assertions had any merit...

As always, the MAGA incels are pathetically transparent and totally full of shit. That chick is a knockout. I hope she inspires her fans to get out and vote by the millions next year.  :D

A lot of internet "podcasts" tend to be full of bullshit and incels can go fuck themselves.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Hey look... it's Kimberly Guilfoyle!

LMAO

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Will Never

Tessera

Quote from: Will Never on December 21, 2023, 09:24:08 AM
LOL -- she's a dead ringer.

Extra points if you can identify the woman in that photo.  ;D

Cylnar

A little bit of internet research indicates the woman is one Maila Nurmi, playing a character known as "Vampira", a predecessor to horror hostesses such as Elvira. 8)
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

Quote from: Cylnar on December 25, 2023, 11:40:10 PM
A little bit of internet research indicates the woman is one Maila Nurmi, playing a character known as "Vampira", a predecessor to horror hostesses such as Elvira. 8)

Give that man a cigar. It is in fact Vampira (Maila Nurmi).  8)

As I recall, she tried to sue Elvira (Cassandra Petersen) back in the 80's or the 90's, but I don't think she won that lawsuit.