Poor Little Trumptards

Started by Tessera, September 27, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Quote from: StarWrecker on August 07, 2020, 03:27:53 PM
When The Onion is so close to reality, I become more and more convinced that we're in the bizarro reality.

I think a lot of people have been trying to keep the 20th century alive for too long. And hey, I can understand it... the 60's, 70's and 80's were a fascinating time to be alive. I'm not surprised that there are so many people who want to pretend that were still living in those times. It's as if they're trying to force the decade of the 1980's to last for 50 years.  ::)

But now that it's finally clear that the 20th century is dead and gone, a lot of people... especially older people, like Boomers and GenX... are freaking out and having some kind of weird identity crisis. They seem to operating under some underlying and gnawing sense of impending doom... as if their world was coming to an abrupt end, and they need to grab as much as they can before it's gone.

I think that's why we're seeing all of this truly bizarre and aberrant behavior. The Boomers happen to be running the world right now and when they get freaky and weird, it just sorta filters down the chain until eventually, EVERYBODY is acting freaky and weird.

The good news is: it can't last forever. What the world needs right now is a huge and powerful reality check. Something big... like... First Contact with aliens, or whatever. Something that really shakes everyone up and forces them to live in the Here and Now.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Will Never

I don't understand why Boomers are having an identity crisis, but I agree with you Tessera.  I used to respect boomers but the 8 years or so have made me question it. 

Blankspace

Robert Trump, the president's younger brother, dead at 71

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWM4dbUciJw

Now his family is dropping dead.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on August 16, 2020, 08:22:17 PM
Robert Trump, the president's younger brother, dead at 71

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWM4dbUciJw

Now his family is dropping dead.

And predictably, the White House doesn't want to say what the cause of death was. So if it turns out to be COVID-19, then Trump can add his own brother to the list of people he's killed.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

This is your reward for being loyal to Donald Trump...

This is starting to remind me of "the Plumbers" during the Nixon/Watergate years.

Tessera

Check out this powerful new ad by Michael Cohen:

https://youtu.be/r0WYjHv46Bw

That's a good one. I like it. I don't like Michael Cohen... but I like the ad.

Actually, I suppose I have mixed feelings about Cohen. I grew up in NY, where slimy shuysters like Cohen are commonplace.
But I'm also pleased to see him at least trying to do his penance. Let's see how long it lasts.

Tessera

"Are you better off than you were four years ago? Is it easier to go and buy things in the store
than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was
four years ago?"

~ Ronald Reagan, 1980

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on September 06, 2020, 10:06:47 PM
"Are you better off than you were four years ago? Is it easier to go and buy things in the store
than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was
four years ago?"

~ Ronald Reagan, 1980

I say no.

Several boats sink during 'Trump Boat Parade' on Texas lake

https://abcnews.go.com/US/boats-sink-trump-boat-parade-texas-lake/story?id=72841006
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on September 07, 2020, 12:20:41 PM
Several boats sink during 'Trump Boat Parade' on Texas lake

ROFLMAO..!!!

Oh man... that photo just had me laughing VERY HARD for about five minutes. It's practically prophetic. Talk about a "blue wave," eh..? That's so goddamned funny.  :D

Will Never

LOL.  Here's the same boat before everyone jumped off.

Tessera

Dumbass fucking Trumptards. Those people are their own worst enemies.  ::)

Tessera

So is anybody gonna miss these two unscrupulous, lying bimbos..?

::)

Tessera

Uh oh... looks like I triggered the Trump trolls again...

Jeez... nearly 100 replies, in only four hours.  :o

Trump's handling of COVID is definitely his Achilles heel. Any mention of it sets off the Trumptards big time... or should I say "bigly..?"  ::)

Will Never

Tessera

HEY TRUMPTARDS... don't miss Wheel of Fortune this week..!!!

We'll see you on election day.

Tessera

BLUE TSUNAMI..?

Take a look at this comparison of the youth vote this year, as compared to 2016:

Keep in mind the fact that the majority of younger people self-identify as being left-of-center. We're seeing an increase
in the youth vote of something like 800 percent, as compared to four years ago. That's absolutely incredible.

Tessera

Donald Trump must be arrested, tried for treason and if found guilty, hung by the neck until dead. We need to show the world that during WWII, we fought against Hitler for a reason. But if we fail to act, then every single American who fell in battle against the evil of fascism would have died for no reason. We can not and must not allow this to be.

Drazgar

You can tell exactly the same about any country who participated (remember the Eastern Front). We might as well have a last chance to get rid of those fuckers who make our lives miserable.

I remember your words Tess, about weapons. It's not easy here in my country, but I do know how to use guns. We the good people have always been divided, for way too long. This is our world.