Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Poor Little Trumptards

Started by Tessera, September 27, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Poor Little Trumptards    :-[   :-\   :'(

Trump is finished. After we remove him from the White House, he's going to be arrested. After he gets tried in the NY courts, he's going to prison. And the piglet is going to die there. Your side has lost this fight, weaklings. All of the predictions that you morons have made during the past year have turned out to be 100% false. Every prediction that WE'VE made has come true. We said that there would be a huge blue wave -- and there was. We said Mueller would find serious dirt on Trump -- and he did. We said Trump would do something incredibly stupid and screw himself -- and now he has. Bye bye, Trump... and bye bye, Trumptards.

The liberals are LAUGHING at you. Can't you hear us..?  ;D

Awww.... fat Baby Trump is going to cry so loudly in jail...

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Will Never

I really hope he goes down in flames.  Along with the republican controlled senate who have hitched their stars and careers to Trump and will defend him no matter what.  They are sickening!

Oh, and can someone please shoot Devin Nunes already?  Hearing his fat ass praise intelligence director Joseph Maguire (the asshole who brought the whistleblower complaint about Trump directly to the white house instead of Congress) during the house intelligence committee hearing made me want to throw up.

Tessera

Quote from: Will Never on September 28, 2019, 07:39:59 AM
Oh, and can someone please shoot Devin Nunes already?

LOL... didn't Nunes claim that the Dems had tried to purchase naked pictures of Trump..? As if anyone would actually want to see something as revolting as a naked Donald Trump...

The Republicans have gone totally postal, man. They're well aware that their party is on the verge of a total collapse. Their level of desperation is becoming comical at this point.

But here's one for Mr. Nunes. No naked pix of Trump himself, but how about a nice (and 100% legit) naked photo of the First Lady..?

Worst case of a botched set of titty implants you ever did see. Happy now..? LMAO...

Melania must have been nearly flat-chested before they inserted those implants. She's stretched so tight, that her breasts look like a couple of misshapen blobs.
Kinda like if you took an air hose and inflated a couple of fried eggs. No wonder the bitch never smiles. Blecch... you can have her, Trump.  :-X

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Will Never

LOL, yes he did say they were looking for nudes of Donald Trump.  Who the HELL would want to see that!!!

I never knew why people were so enamored with Trump's wife either.  Whenever we see her by the president, she stares off into space and says nothing, like she's waiting for permission to speak.  It's like there's a giant void in between her ears where there's supposed to be a brain.

Tessera

Quote from: Will Never on September 28, 2019, 11:34:58 AMIt's like there's a giant void in between her ears where there's supposed to be a brain.

Have you ever seen Laura Benanti's impressions of Melania, on the Steven Colbert show..? Fuckin' hilarious! She has that bitchy Melania Euro-model face down pat.

And she's even better looking than the real Melania. See photo below. ;D

Tessera

Trump Is A Psychotic

Take a good look at that photo. That's our president... Donald Trump... having a meeting with Sauli Niinisto, the Finnish president.

Trump was on an angry, delusional rant during much of the press briefing, trying to claim credit for the accomplishments of his predecessors and generally behaving like a furious Mafia thug.

At one point, a reporter asked a question of the Finnish president, and Trump interrupted. He ranted on and on, for about two or three minutes, essentially telling the world how great he is. Eventually, the Finnish president politely interrupted with "I think that question was meant for me..."

Remember when Trump was daring the Democrats to impeach him..? Well, look at him now. The man is obviously terrified and he's blindly lashing out at anyone and everyone that he feels is opposing him in some way. Pure paranoia and pure demagoguery -- right there on TV, for all the world to see. Not so brave now, is he..?   ::)

The sooner they remove Trump and lock him up, the better. Any day now, he's going to cut loose with a rampage of obscenities and THAT is when the Senate Republicans will start thinking seriously of abandoning him. It really comes down to a simple choice for the Republicans: continue to support Trump, and watch your party get annihilated again next year... or abandon Trump, and possibly save your own hides. Pick one.

StarWrecker

I still can't help but feel that I'm dreaming when I hear the phrase "President Trump". Then again I had a dream last night about samurai fighting dragons. That seemed a lot more realistic. It was also kinda neat when the samurai realised they didn't need to sacrifice themselves to kill the dragon... Wait I'm drifting off topic again.

I don't think he's psychotic. That would imply he can't process information about how the world is. No, I think he's suffering from age-related dementia. Of course, he would never seek treatment because of his massive ego which is making his degeneration far more... voltatile.

As for Melania... I like the Euro-model look. It's been the look of all the women I've dated. And given all the Eastern European women that have been flirting with me since I moved to Germany I seem to attract it. But, Melania just... doesn't look like a human person in that picture.

Will Never

It's terrifying that this man has access to nuclear weapons.  Some part of me wonders if he would sooner press the button and doom us all before being forced out of office. He is exactly the type of person who, given the means, would sooner destroy the world and everyone in it rather than lose his position to influence it at all. 

To be irrelevant would be the anathema of his existence, I don't think he would want to live in a world where that was the case.

Tessera

"If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed... and we will deserve it." ~ Lindsey Graham on May 3, 2016

Somewhere along the line, Lindsey seems to have forgotten that scary little prophecy.

StarWrecker

Quote from: Will Never on October 04, 2019, 01:14:20 AM
It's terrifying that this man has access to nuclear weapons.  Some part of me wonders if he would sooner press the button and doom us all before being forced out of office. He is exactly the type of person who, given the means, would sooner destroy the world and everyone in it rather than lose his position to influence it at all. 

To be irrelevant would be the anathema of his existence, I don't think he would want to live in a world where that was the case.

I've talked to some people who are "in the know" on this matter (how the hell my social network includes ex-officials at that level I have no idea). The President may have complete authority to launch, but the system is set up so that he can't do it capriciously. It's more like "Sir, we have the following options to respond to the threat" and the nuclear ones can only be authorized by the President. If he actually tried to order a nuclear attack on a whim, the SecDef and everyone else in the chain of command would be obliged to disobey an illegal order. From what I've heard, military staff at this level take this obligation very seriously. I think Mattis hinted that he would be willing to say "Sir, go fuck yourself" at an inappropriate nuclear order.

Quote from: Tessera on October 04, 2019, 02:11:17 AM
"If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed... and we will deserve it." ~ Lindsey Graham on May 3, 2016

Somewhere along the line, Lindsey seems to have forgotten that scary little prophecy.

I really hope you're right. The US made it through Bush Junior, but his tenure is looking pretty rosy compared to right now.

Tessera

Quote from: StarWrecker on October 04, 2019, 08:41:38 AMThe President may have complete authority to launch, but the system is set up so that he can't do it capriciously.

That's not entirely accurate. All presidents have had the "failsafe option," commonly referred to as "pushing the red button." The idea behind it is that we could be in a situation where we've already been hit and the Joint Chiefs and so forth could already be dead. The president could, in that scenario, launch a nuclear strike entirely on his own. At which point, it would come down to whether or not the guys in the silos and on the nuclear subs actually go through with it and initiate a launch.

There have been movies made about that sort of situation. "WarGames" and "Crimson Tide" come to mind.

Tessera

WARNING

If you encounter the above individual, then please take the following precautions:

(1) Wear a wreath of garlic around your neck, if possible.
(2) A high collar, such as a turtleneck, is also a good defense.
(3) If have access to holy water, carry a small vial of it with you at all times.
(4) You will only encounter this individual at night, as he is forced to sleep in his coffin during the day.

This has been a public service announcement from tessmage.com

Will Never

Yea, what Tessera said is true.  The black briefcase with the nuclear codes is very real and it has a cable that can be attached to whichever official carries it wherever the president goes and they are never more than a room away. It looks like a 1970s style black leather briefcase and they've been using that version for decades.  There are scores of photographs of it being on and offloaded from Air Force One.  I think the nickname for the briefcase is the nuclear football or something. 

It goes EVERYWHERE:

The last photo should give us all reason to be afraid.  The idea that the president literally can have his "finger on the button" within seconds is NO MYTH.  Now that a second whistleblower's existence is coming forward, we have every reason to be more concerned.  I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Trump goes completely bonkers if he finds himself forced out of office before his term ends and possibly even after.  He IS that much of a megalomaniac.  People might laugh now, but it's really not a joke!!

Will Never

The New York Times just published a piece that in any other time in history would be shocking.  Basically, the White House intends to refuse to cooperate or recognize an impeachment by Congress.  In response to the inquiry, the White House addressed a hostile letter to Nancy Pelosi and house committee chairs stating that the impeachment inquiry is unconstitutional and violates separation of powers, which is insane, given that the power of Congress to impeach is enumerated IN the Constitution itself. They give a whole song and dance as to explain that away.

The full letter can be viewed therein.  The idea of Trump stepping down peacefully seems a little more distant than it did before, with him apparently deciding that his impeachment would be illegal.

Tessera

That's just Trump's shuysters, setting up a future lawsuit. As well as a future criminal defense.

They won't prevail, obviously. He's the president -- not the fucking king.

StarWrecker

The briefcase exists, yes. It exists so that a retailation can be launched within twenty minutes of a detected missile launch. All the briefcase contains are the codes for standard war plans against likely first strike adversaries (spc. Russia and China). I imagine the war plans are for counterforce strikes against Russian and Chinese ICBM silos, since countervalue targeting was abandoned by NATO/USA when Trident became accurate enough to score direct hits on missile silos.

However, the briefcase does not allow the President to unilaterally order a pre-emptive strike. Think of it this way - you need to know whose ass to kick before you start firing them off. If there was no imminent threat, the process would have to go through the National Command Authority - and in both cases, the Secretary of Defense needs to countersign the launch order.

It is also true that it is illegal for a military officer to obey an illegal order, even when the order originates from the President. An attempted unprovoked strike would likely never progress past the NCA. Mattis hinted at this several times - that if issued an illegal order from the President he would fulfill his oaths and ensure that order was not executed. Yes, he's not SecDef anymore, but I presume his replacement has similar thoughts.

Now, I still find it troubling that a man with the character of Trump has the sole authority to authorize a nuclear strike (I'd say the same of Vladimir Putin as well, to be frank). But he is not as close to the "button" as many believe.

Quote from: Will Never on October 08, 2019, 04:04:56 PM
The New York Times just published a piece that in any other time in history would be shocking.  Basically, the White House intends to refuse to cooperate or recognize an impeachment by Congress.  In response to the inquiry, the White House addressed a hostile letter to Nancy Pelosi and house committee chairs stating that the impeachment inquiry is unconstitutional and violates separation of powers, which is insane, given that the power of Congress to impeach is enumerated IN the Constitution itself. They give a whole song and dance as to explain that away.

The full letter can be viewed therein.  The idea of Trump stepping down peacefully seems a little more distant than it did before, with him apparently deciding that his impeachment would be illegal.

This alone should be enough to get the prick removed from office. Jesus Christ, how the hell does someone manage to make George Shrub look honest and competent?

Tessera

Quote from: StarWrecker on October 09, 2019, 09:24:16 AM
This alone should be enough to get the prick removed from office. Jesus Christ, how the hell does someone manage to make George Shrub look honest and competent?

Well, this should trigger the little baby Trumptards...

Will Never

LOL @ Giuliani being under investigation now.