Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Poor Little Trumptards

Started by Tessera, September 27, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Wooo hooo...!!! AOC has been re-elected, with a stunning 68.7% of the vote in her district..!!! Another landslide victory for AOC.

Back when she was an undergrad at B.U., I wonder if AOC ever imagined that she would go this far..?

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Will Never

This election has given me anxiety.  >:(

It seems clear that Biden will win the popular vote.. but just like 2016, the electoral college can fuck it all up.   Please just win Nevada, dems.

Tessera

Quote from: Will Never on November 04, 2020, 02:26:01 PM
This election has given me anxiety.  >:(

It seems clear that Biden will win the popular vote.. but just like 2016, the electoral college can fuck it all up.   Please just win Nevada, dems.

Well, as of the time I post this, Biden has a huge 50-point lead in the electoral college... 264 for Biden, versus 215 for Trump.

The states still in play are: Nevada, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia.

For Biden to win, he only needs ONE of those states.

For Trump to win, he needs ALL FOUR of those states.

Nevada is indeed leaning toward Biden. In Pennsylvania, they still have something like 2.8 million mail-in ballots to be counted, which they didn't even start counting until today. It's a good bet that most of those mail-in ballots will go to the Dems.

So here's a "what if" scenario: let's say Biden wins Nevada and Pennsylvania... and Trump wins S. Carolina and Georgia. Biden would defeat Trump in the electoral college, 290 votes versus 246 votes. That's a big 44-point spread, which would (or should) completely eliminate any possibility for Trump to challenge the results in the courts. He clearly will have gotten his ass kicked.  ;D

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Check this out...

This is the guy that Trump has placed in charge of his ongoing legal battle against democracy.

The clowns are in charge of the circus.

Tessera

Hey Cylnar...

CONGRATULATIONS to Arizona and the Democrats. Mark Kelly has just been sworn into office, after defeating crazy Martha McSally.

So it would seem that Cruella DeVille has been thrown out of office... an office that she never deserved in the first place. Let's hope those two run-offs in Georgia turn out to be just as encouraging.  ;D

Predictably, Trump is on Twitter, blathering about how the Arizona election was rigged.

Cylnar

Mark Kelly is not likely to be super progressive (he is the husband of my former representative Gabrielle Giffords who was a member of the Blue Dog coalition before leaving Congress due to being shot in the head) but he is sure to be an improvement over that Trump-loving harridan McSally, for sure. 8)

He'll probably end up being ideologically similar to Kyrsten Sinema (the senior senator from Arizona) who is one of the most conservative Dems in the Senate (despite having started her political career in the Green Party and being openly bisexual). But even a conservative Democrat is better than any Republican. :P

Man, I hope we can win both those Georgia runoffs...and I hate that control of the chamber is that fucking close. Having Bitch McConman in charge of the next session would be intolerable - we need to get three new justices in the Supreme Court to counteract Trump's stolen seats and McConnell could and would block every one of Biden's nominees. And all he needs is ONE of those two Senate seats in Georgia to stay Republican and that's all she wrote, at least until 2022. >:(
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

I agree with everything that you've said but right now, I'm just happy to see crazy McSally gone.

I'm not expecting the next four years to be progressive. Trump has set the bar so low that right now, I'm just expecting the next four years to be SANE.

Tessera

Trump's supporters are simply evil and mentally sick people.

This is no longer about politics... it's really about morality and ethics. After all that we've seen and heard, anyone who continues to support Donald Trump is, by default, an amoral, sick and depraved individual. I have no interest in meeting such people half-way. The future of America holds no place for them.

StarWrecker

Regardless of whether they even deserve it, the time for truth and reconciliation comes after the conflict.

They must first be beaten before anyone should even consider building bridges.

Tessera

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO TRUMP:  "DENIED."

Well that's it, then. Trump has nowhere left to turn.

Will Never

Tessera

Quote from: Will Never on December 12, 2020, 03:45:11 PM
HAPPY DANCE

Trump will go down in history as the only president to be defeated 60 times in the same election.  ::)

Tessera

Guess what?

The electoral college meets today. It's all over for Trump and his loony supporters.  :D  :D  :D  :D

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on December 14, 2020, 11:37:46 AM
Guess what?

The electoral college meets today. It's all over for Trump and his loony supporters.  :D  :D  :D  :D

Wonder how many of them will go out and do something stupid.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Meanwhile, back at the White House...

I bet it's true.   :-X

Tessera

DEAR MAGATARDS: 

No matter what you think, no matter what you say and no matter what you do, we're still going to drag Baby Trump out of the White House in four weeks. 100% guaranteed.

Tessera

Christmas With The Trumps

https://youtu.be/ERSY0MlyMXU

That's the final Christmas message, from the outgoing Trumps. For real... it's their actual 2020 Christmas message to America.

Watch them spread the Christmas cheer! Trump looks like he's seething with hatred... and as for Melania, she looks amazingly lifelike.   :o
They must have given her a new paint job recently. So settle back and enjoy two-and-a-half minutes of totally cringeworthy psycho-babble.

Tessera

A peaceful transition of power..?

Somebody get a butterfly net.