Author Topic: Why wouldn't you like this site?  (Read 2332 times)

Souped

Why wouldn't you like this site?
« on: February 01, 2016, 02:58:24 PM »
Okay so I'm likely posting this in the wrong place entirely... but I gotta know why people find the need to hate on Tessmage so much, what I've seen here is a very well done site to bring like minded people together in one community. The only thing I have seen that I'd understand people not liking is the member rank restrictions but even that has it's purpose and good one at that, no point in flooding the forum with people that won't interact. I forget where I was going with this, I'm sure that I had a point.. I dunno, I guess I was hoping for someone to give me their point of view since I can't seem to grasp it.

Blankspace

• Berserker

Male
Re: Why wouldn't you like this site?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 07:11:52 PM »
It's because of assholes on other sites starting shit up.
That’s what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
    • tessmage.com - for mature gamers
Re: Why wouldn't you like this site?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 09:32:23 PM »
Okay so I'm likely posting this in the wrong place entirely... but I gotta know why people find the need to hate on Tessmage so much...

Possibly because I'm an outspoken and talented person -- who has always been ready, willing and able to express strong opinions... without worrying about whether or not those opinions are offending anyone else. I shoot from the hip, as they say. Some people appreciate my candor... but many others, particularly insecure people who are easily intimidated, despise me for it.

Another possible reason is that the "Tessera haters" are simply ignorant and childish... and angry because they don't have what it takes to confront me one-on-one. So they resort to bashing me on some other boards, where they figure I won't bother to retaliate. Pitiful little cowards, basically.

Some portion of "Tessera haters" are simply joiners, who saw other people bashing me and so, they joined in... hoping to "belong." Most of those folks don't know me, have never met me, and have never interacted with me directly. Hence, their opinions of me are completely baseless. And actually, their need to "belong" is... when you think about it... rather sad and pathetic.

Anyway... I'm far from being alone in this. Lots of people get bashed and flamed on the internet. The more well-known you become, the more you get bashed. The internet is filled with childish nitwits and frustrated wanna-be's.  8)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera