Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Fuck You, Paul Gosar!

Started by Tessera, November 12, 2021, 03:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

"Fuck you, Paul Gosar..!!!'

Since Paul Gosar apparently feels that depictions of violence against women are "funny" and "just a joke,"
I thought I would accommodate him with my own little joke.

So is this "funny?" I mean, if it's "just a joke" to depict violence against AOC, then it's okay to depict violence
against loony Lauren Boebert too, right? At least I chose a more worthy target.

I guess she forgot to carry her gun that day.   ::)

NOTE: this post is intended as political satire. As such, it is protected speech under the First Amendment.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Jimmy Kimmel Rips Lauren Boebert Apart

Watch this video... just skip to around the 5-minute mark:

https://youtu.be/rzWJobowQZM

Apparently, loony Lauren Boebert decided to pick a fight with Jimmy Kimmel last week.
Bad idea, because Kimmel actually has a brain in his head and Lauren... well... doesn't.

Kimmel showed videos of Boebert to tourists walking down Hollywood Blvd. They told
the people that the videos were from Saturday Night Live sketches, in order to trick
everyone and make them more receptive to watching each video.

Afterward, they told the folks that what they had just seen was not an SNL sketch
and in fact, it was really a video of the actual Lauren Boebert, making a gigantic
ass of herself. Get the idea? They thought they were watching a satire of some
sort when actually, it was the real Boebert and she was being totally serious.

This is pure gold, so give it a look.  8)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

I wonder if Lauren Boebert is just saying that stuff to rile up her base or does really believe what she is saying.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Moving right along.... let's have some more fun with the Republican hypocrites...

An all-white jury... a corrupt red state... a right-wing ideologue judge... what could possibly go wrong..?

If this murderous little bastard is smart, then he'll change his identity and move to another country.
Did anyone catch Rittenhouse's mom on TV? She looks like 300 pounds of inbred white trash.

Just my opinion, of course. I mean, I wouldn't want to be accused of encouraging violent acts.  ;)

Tessera

Dealing With Trump Trolls Who Make Violent Threats

This is how you deal with right-wing terrorists on the internet. Look them right in the eye and spit.  ;)

The proof that I was referring to is a chart of data, collected from back in the 2019/2020 primary season.
It showed that the vast majority of political contributions from active military personnel were donated
not to Trump, and not to Biden, but to Bernie Sanders... believe it or not. In fact, Bernie received almost
three times as many military donations as Trump.

Here's that chart again:

The fact that Pete Buttigieg was in second place suggests that there may be a lot more gays in the military than they would like to admit.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on November 19, 2021, 05:07:17 PM
Moving right along.... let's have some more fun with the Republican hypocrites...

An all-white jury... a corrupt red state... a right-wing ideologue judge... what could possibly go wrong..?

If this murderous little bastard is smart, then he'll change his identity and move to another country.
Did anyone catch Rittenhouse's mom on TV? She looks like 300 pounds of inbred white trash.

Just my opinion, of course. I mean, I wouldn't want to be accused of encouraging violent acts.  ;)

Having a QAnon lawyer isn't working out for him:

QAnon Believers Rattled After Kyle Rittenhouse Calls Extremist Lawyer Lin Wood 'Insane'

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-believers-rattled-kyle-rittenhouse-141259289.html

QuoteQAnon followers were taken aback this week when acquitted gunman Kyle Rittenhouse slammed extremist lawyer and longtime QAnon acolyte Lin Wood as "insane."

As Rittenhouse and Wood faced off against each other, QAnon backers were speaking out in support of the lawyer — or the gunman — indicating a possible fracture in the far-right conspiracy movement.

Will Never

Some progressive youtube channel's comments are truly overrun with right-wing bots and Russian trolls. Worse, I think their efforts do influence susceptible people.   ::)

Will Never

LOL.  I saw Rittenhouse's mom in interviews. She was grotesque.  A month ago, I wrote an email to someone I know after he mistakenly called her a nurse and hinted that she's a victim.

"Rittenhouse's mom is not a nurse.  She's a CNA.   I don't wish to pass judgment on the poor or uneducated, but the Rittenhouses are a family of disgusting, droopy-eyed slobs who lurch from one mess to the next in life. Their lives are a repulsive, chaotic hell.  On many levels, they represent so much that is wrong with America, ranging from failure of parenting, failure of education,  celebration of gun culture, celebration of so-called "militia culture," and much, much more.

Those who call Rittenhouse's mom a victim have no reason to believe that.  What they may be picking up on is that she can hardly pronounce some very easy words like "nonsense" and "judge", as seen in the interview. As well, she is overweight, sort of gross to look at, and she raised a son who has a gun problem and dropped out of high school.  While pathetic and pitiably grotesque, she is NOT a victim."

Blankspace

Quote from: Will Never on December 15, 2021, 09:54:38 AM
LOL.  I saw Rittenhouse's mom in interviews. She was grotesque.  A month ago, I wrote an email to someone I know after he mistakenly called her a nurse and hinted that she's a victim.

"Rittenhouse's mom is not a nurse.  She's a CNA.   I don't wish to pass judgment on the poor or uneducated, but the Rittenhouses are a family of disgusting, droopy-eyed slobs who lurch from one mess to the next in life. Their lives are a repulsive, chaotic hell.  On many levels, they represent so much that is wrong with America, ranging from failure of parenting, failure of education,  celebration of gun culture, celebration of so-called "militia culture," and much, much more.

Those who call Rittenhouse's mom a victim have no reason to believe that.  What they may be picking up on is that she can hardly pronounce some very easy words like "nonsense" and "judge", as seen in the interview. As well, she is overweight, sort of gross to look at, and she raised a son who has a gun problem and dropped out of high school.  While pathetic and pitiably grotesque, she is NOT a victim."

Sounds like your typical white trash family.