Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Let's Blame The Progressives..!!!

Started by Tessera, November 04, 2021, 10:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

This Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

I'll use a lot less than a thousand words.   :P

For many weeks, progressive media outlets have been predicting that eventually, the corporate Dems and their mouthpieces, the cable news channels, would try to blame progressives for the failure by corporate Dems to deliver on their promises to the American people. We figured it was inevitable, given the generally toxic relationship between true progressives and corporate America.

Well, it's starting.

Yes, I embellished the above screenshot for satirical effect... but I didn't embellish it that much. In that MSNBC interview, corporate bootlicker Willie Geist did indeed say to Pramila Jayapal "We didn't elect Biden to be FDR... we elected him to get rid of Donald Trump." Talk about saying the quiet part out loud, eh? What an asshole. Geist may as well have said "We didn't elect Biden to help the American people, we elected Biden to help corporate Dems and their owner donors regain control of this country."

Over on CNN, the emerging narrative has been very similar. Anderson Cooper and others are trying to assert that "progressives have been pulling the Democrats too far to the left," insinuating that it is somehow our fault that Terry McAuliffe lost his gubernatorial election in Virginia.

Nevermind the fact that progressive proposals are currently polling between 63 to 88 percent nationwide. Nevermind the fact that for the past 44 years, the party in the White House has ALWAYS lost the governorship in Virginia. Always... without a single exception. If the Democrats have the White House, then Virginia always votes for a Republican governor. If the Republicans have the White House, then Virginia always votes for a Democrat. It's been that way in Virginia, like clockwork, ever since 1977.

Yeah, nevermind the fact that progressives tend to win their elections in landslides, whereas "moderate" (corporate) Dems have been doing increasingly poorly. Nope... nevermind all of that, they still insist that it's somehow the fault of progressives, whenever so-called "moderates" lose.

Grrrr... PARASITES!!!  Motherfucking parasites.   >:(

Just keep voting for progressives, folks. We've got the bastards on the defensive now -- and that's definitely a good thing.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

MSNBC is ramping it up today... little by little.

Watch this video of the Morning Joe show and fast-forward to around the 8-minute mark:  https://youtu.be/fDBcAiPC0h8

First up, Joe Scarborough actually said that the NY Times "has always been a voice for progressivism."

Ummm.... excuse me? What the fuck are you talking about, Joe? Since when? The NY Times is nothing but another mouthpiece for corporate Democrats, same as your show. When AOC ran against Joe Crowley in 2018, the NY Times called Crowley a "seasoned politician" and then referred to AOC as "an unknown Latina waitress from the Bronx." The NY Times also did much to sabotage Bernie Sanders, during his two bids at the presidency. Lately, the Times has been insisting that progressives are somehow undermining our economy... which is total bullshit, designed to scare people away from progressivism.

Joe then meanders into the same dialogue that we've all been expecting... how the progressives are somehow pulling the Democratic party "too far to the left." Listen up, Scarborough... when progressive policies are polling between 60 to 90 percent nationwide, that's not "too far to the left." That's the actual, true CENTER of the political spectrum. Progressives are, therefore, the true centrists in America... not the slimy, deceptive, corporate-owned "moderates." It's you clowns who are too far to the right and you've been that way ever since the Reagan years. I know -- I was there. I watched it happen.

Just watch that video and you'll see what I mean. The media war against progressives is starting. So let's see who wins.   ;)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

Yet more reason not to watch mainstream news anymore.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Will Never

Tessera

Tessera

Tess vs. the Conservatives (again)

Got into an argument on YouTube today, with a standard-issue corporate conservative.

The subject was student loan debt relief, and making state colleges and universities tuition-free in the future. At one point, I lost my temper with this little cocksucker... and here's what it looked like:

I absolutely cannot fathom how these greedy little monkeys choose their priorities. Taxes should benefit everyone in our society, right..? But if we let these fuckers have their way, then they'll engineer a world in which only the wealthy and the privileged can obtain a proper education... and everyone else will be living in the gutter, doing whatever the rich Massa tells them to do.

You know, back in the days of human slavery in America, it was illegal to teach a slave to read and write. Well guess why? Because dumb people will never be able to successfully challenge those in power, that's why.

Man, this elitist bullshit pisses me off. Welcome to late-stage capitalism, folks. Isn't it grand?   >:(

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on August 26, 2022, 06:34:09 PM
Tess vs. the Conservatives (again)

Got into an argument on YouTube today, with a standard-issue corporate conservative.

The subject was student loan debt relief, and making state colleges and universities tuition-free in the future. At one point, I lost my temper with this little cocksucker... and here's what it looked like:

I absolutely cannot fathom how these greedy little monkeys choose their priorities. Taxes should benefit everyone in our society, right..? But if we let these fuckers have their way, then they'll engineer a world in which only the wealthy and the privileged can obtain a proper education... and everyone else will be living in the gutter, doing whatever the rich Massa tells them to do.

You know, back in the days of human slavery in America, it was illegal to teach a slave to read and write. Well guess why? Because dumb people will never be able to successfully challenge those in power, that's why.

Man, this elitist bullshit pisses me off. Welcome to late-stage capitalism, folks. Isn't it grand?   >:(

I see this in the comment sections of other videos talking about this and it wouldn't be shocking if there bots once again drumming shit up again.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.