Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

"Make America Great Again"

Started by Tessera, October 13, 2021, 08:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Ya know, even if I was a right-wing conservative, I'd be tempted to vote blue right now.

Simply because this is no longer a choice between liberal or conservative... it has degenerated into a choice between functioning government, or non-functioning government. A non-functioning government hurts everybody, regardless of their political leanings. So at this point, the logical choice is to vote blue, so that we can stop screwing around and actually get some work done.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Well, the Republicans once again got their asses kicked in the recent election. And basically, every single candidate who was endorsed by Trump was defeated.

The best part is: they'll never learn. As usual, they're just doubling down on the same sick shit that keeps defeating them every year. What a bunch of self-destructive whack jobs.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on November 11, 2023, 04:22:21 PM
Well, the Republicans once again got their asses kicked in the recent election. And basically, every single candidate who was endorsed by Trump was defeated.

The best part is: they'll never learn. As usual, they're just doubling down on the same sick shit that keeps defeating them every year. What a bunch of self-destructive whack jobs.

Also the GOP presidential primary debate is a dumpster fire.

That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on November 11, 2023, 06:49:19 PM

Also the GOP presidential primary debate is a dumpster fire.

LOL... no shit. I laughed like hell when Nikki Haley called Vivek Ramaswamy "scum" under her breath.
What a ridiculous clusterfuck the GOP have devolved into. Nothing but garbage.