Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has 'ROID RAGE

Started by Tessera, May 23, 2021, 05:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Marjorie Taylor Greene has 'ROID RAGE

I have a strong suspicion that Marjorie Taylor Greene is, or has once been, an abuser of anabolic steroids. If true, then I think steroid abuse would explain a great many things about Greene and her consistently psychotic behavior.

But first, let me show you some evidence. Take a very close look at the photographic comparison below...

On the left is the late Joanie Laurer... more commonly known as "Chyna," a female professional wrestler and former world champion. Joanie was a known steroid abuser and she often suffered from erratic and self-destructive behavior. Joanie died as the result of a rather massive drug overdose, at the age of 46.

But I want you all to look closely at Joanie Laurer's face. Look at the way the anabolic steroids caused distortions to the bone structure of her face, especially around the jawline, which is where the effects of steroids are usually the most pronounced. Thickened mandibles and a "lantern jaw" are very common signs of long-term steroid abuse, in both men and women.

Now pop over to the right and look at Marjorie Taylor Greene's face. Once again, look closely around her jawline. Just look back and forth, between Greene and Chyna. See any similarities..?

Aside from causing physical distortions, steroids are also known to induce psychosis... usually of an aggressive or even violent nature. Do a Google search for the name "Chris Benoit" and read about him, if you want to know more about the extreme consequences of steroid-induced rage.... commonly referred to as "'roid rage."

Hence the title of this thread. Folks, if I'm correct about any of this, then it is quite possible that Marjorie Taylor Green is a dangerously unstable steroid abuser. She has a high potential to become explosively angry and violent and indeed, she could pose a physical threat to herself and others. Did anyone happen to see that insane workout video that Greene released, a month or so ago..? She was flying around like a maniac on some monkey bars and honestly, seemed to be rather frantic and out-of-control.

At the very least, if she is indeed a steroid abuser, then her behavior is guaranteed to become increasingly aggressive and unstable, especially if she feels backed into a corner by the media. Count on it. So-called 'roid rage can be a very serious issue, and anyone suffering from it can be difficult, if not impossible, to control. That is a medical fact.

Somebody needs to bulldog this crazy bitch and lock her in a cage, for her own good.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blonde Guardian

I think that swinging around on monkey bars like a maniac is a standard CrossFit exercise. CrossFit is extremely stupid.

She's definitely on anabolic 'roids, though. 100% likelihood.

Tessera

CrossFit tells people to risk joint and ligament injuries, and to throw barbells on the floor..? Remind me to never do CrossFit.   :P

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera