Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Thank You, MAGA Morons!

Started by Tessera, January 08, 2021, 08:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Thank You, MAGA Morons!

No really... I mean it. I really am thanking you. All of you. Here's why...

Because of your extreme and repugnant behavior, Donald Trump was finally forced to concede to Joe Biden yesterday. Trump never would have conceded otherwise. But after you clowns stormed the Capitol and earned the hatred and the wrath (wait for it) of every civilized human being on the planet, Trump was finally forced to get on TV and admit that he's a loser. Cool, huh..?

Granted, somebody else OBVIOUSLY wrote the too-little-too-late crappola that Trump was spewing... but be that as it may, the fact remains that Trump NEVER would have conceded this election, had it not been for the vile actions taken by his brainwashed, Neanderthal followers. That is a fact.

So once again, you people have proven yourselves to be the stupidest, most sub-human and most self-defeating morons that this country has ever produced. WTG, Trumptards!

The history books will always remember you this way:

...his mother must be saying "I can't believe I gave birth to that piece of shit."

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Arnold Schwarzenegger addresses the nation, following the attack on the Capitol:

https://youtu.be/x_P-0I6sAck

Take a look... it's actually a very good video. Arnold even shows us his Conan sword.  :P

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Drazgar

Was a bit surprised to see Arnold Schwarzenegger kinda reminding us about the Riddle of Steel in this video. Guess it's an especially good thing to see folks like him not on the Trump's board.

Tessera

For me, it was moving to hear Arnold mention Kristallnacht and then compare those Nazis to the Proud Boys.
It can't be easy for an Austrian or a German to even think about such things without feeling intense shame.

Tessera

Guess what? Parler has been forcibly shut down.

Still "winning," Trumptards..?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Drazgar

Captcha system does work as intended.

Tessera

Tessera

So you want to hunt Trumptards...
(satire)

After what happened at the Capitol, I can certainly understand why many people might be thinking of going on a personal MAGA hunt. Because as we all know, the authorities in this country have a long history of looking the other way, when the domestic terrorists are middle-class white people. If you're black or brown... or god forbid, a Muslim... then you can pretty much rely on the police to stomp your guts out, no matter how peaceful you are. Most of the violence during last summer's BLM protests was initiated by the cops, for example. Or by the so-called "Proud Boys," who thus far have not demonstrated anything to be proud of.

So what can we do, to eliminate those pesky, self-righteous and downright maniacal white people, when they gather in herds like lemmings and try to murder our Congressional leaders..? Obviously, the cops did very little to stop them. After all, they were WHITE people... cops don't stomp the guts out of white people. Not unless those white people are demanding radical, left-wing stuff... like equal treatment under the law and an end to the militarization of the police. Or, if you're holding hands with a black person and wearing a BLM t-shirt... they'll stomp your guts out for that, too. But white people wearing camo gear and carrying a Confederate flag into the Capitol..? Hey, that's fine... the cops will even take selfies with ya's.

Get the picture, my leftie friends? That's when your personal MAGA hunt becomes an attractive and viable alternative. So let me first introduce you to one of the tools of the trade:

That's a Bergara high-powered rifle. Model B-14 HMR, to be exact. I prefer it to most other brands, because (1) it's very well-made and (2) its ratio of price-to-features makes it one of the best choices on the market. It takes standard 762 rounds and packs an enormous punch. Strong enough to punch a hole through a steel MAGA-tard helmet, for example. For such a quality firearm, its price is very reasonable... around $2,000 bucks, in most places that sell high-quality Trumptard eliminators.

Outfit your new Bergara with a scope... or better yet, add a laser targeting system (if you have the cash)... and this little baby has all the mojo that anyone would ever need to target MAGA traitors from a nearby rooftop, and splatter their brains all over the sidewalk. Assuming you can find their brains, of course. In many cases, that may be difficult. But hey, you never know until you try... nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say. It's still good target practice and learning to be precise with your targeting is important. You wouldn't wanna accidentally shoot a cop, who was just posing for a selfie with a MAGA terrorist, would you..? That would be tragic.

Keep in mind that I am not actually encouraging anyone to buy a Bergara and then start hunting down Trumptards. After all, that would be illegal (gasp!). No, I am merely doing my best to educate the public, on the various options which currently exist within our allegedly enlightened society. If law enforcement are not going to do their jobs and apply justice equally and fairly, then they are inviting an outbreak of vigilantism in America. So, I am just suggesting what I believe to be a really fine choice of boomstick... should anyone reading this care to go down that road.

Mainly, what I'm trying to do is show the MAGA-tards that their violence will not intimidate those of us who are still patriots. We don't do business with terrorists. You want some, then come get some.  >:(

Tessera

In other news... Ana Kasparian reacts to Lauren Boebert's latest political ad:

It's the ad where Boebert is strolling past the riot fencing around the Capitol and saying "Mr. Biden, tear down this wall..!!!"
She also refers to herself as "a defender of freedom" and ends her ad with the sound of a rifle being fired and reloaded.

I made pretty much the same face as Ana Kasparian when I saw that ad. It would be comical, if it wasn't so psychotic.

Tessera

This just in...

Poor little misunderstood Matt Gaetz. So who didn't see this coming a mile away..?   ::)

Siralabaster

#sorrynotsorry