Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

PROSECUTE DONALD TRUMP..!!!

Started by Tessera, December 28, 2020, 07:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Cylnar

Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Blankspace

That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Will Never

Tessera

No mercy for Trump supporters.

If you are an employer, then fire them from your workforce. If you are a lender, then refuse to give them loans and credit cards. If you are a teacher, then give them bad grades. If you are a landlord, then find a way to evict them from your building.

And before anyone screams "THAT'S ILLEGAL!" then let me remind you that storming the Capitol, with the intent to do serious physical harm to the men and women we elected to Congress, is 100 times more illegal. It's time for a reckoning, America.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

FACT:

Trump promised to march WITH them to the Capitol and then, he IMMEDIATELY turned tail and scurried back to his hidey-hole in the White House. Trump SOLD YOU OUT, Trumptards. He threw you to the wolves and then ran away, to watch it on TV. Bottom line: Trump cheered while you perished. Four of you died and Trump didn't give a rat's ass about it... he just wanted a big show.

Suck on that for awhile, MAGA morons. Your lives mean NOTHING to Donald Trump.

Tessera

Tessera

So why does Lindsey Graham continue to be Trump's cheerleader..?

Let's think about this, for a minute.

Lindsey Graham has a long history of serving no one but himself. He's wishy-washy beyond belief and he routinely contradicts his own prior statements. He's clearly one of the most amoral goons in Congress.

Some of the talking heads on TV are theorizing that Graham has aspirations to run for president again. Maybe that's why he continues to lick Trump's ball sack, over and over again, every day. He's trying to ingratiate himself to Trump's base, they say.

Well, I have a different theory... I think someone is blackmailing Lindsey Graham.

So, what are they blackmailing him with..? Well, if I had to speculate, then my guess would be that Lindsey Graham has been a homosexual pedophile for years. I'm not just tossing that out there for no reason... it really is the vibe that I've been getting from Graham for about a decade now. I think Lindsey Graham has had sex with underage boys and then, he's paid a lot of money to keep those encounters a secret. I realize this sounds totally disgusting -- but so is Lindsey Graham.

Keep in mind that Graham did try to break away from Trump, following the insurrection at the Capitol. But 48 hours later, Graham was right back on his knees, tasting Trump's penis and crowing about how good it was.

If any of that is true, then Trump or one of his operatives must have some solid proof of Graham's pedophilia and they're using that proof to blackmail him. Photos, a video, whatever.

Anyway, that's my theory. Obviously it isn't possible for me to know whether or not it's correct... so it's just speculation on my part.

Blonde Guardian

I would definitely be shocked if Lindsey Graham ever turns out to be anything but a gay pedophile.

Blankspace

Quote from: Blonde Guardian on February 15, 2021, 02:03:26 PM
I would definitely be shocked if Lindsey Graham ever turns out to be anything but a gay pedophile.

I have to agree, it's a trend among such "christians".

Tessera

Some of you may have heard that New York is now launching a criminal probe into Trump and his operation. Not just some civil case... a CRIMINAL case.

So you wanna know how to trigger the Trump trolls..? Then just take a look at this YouTube post:

My purpose in posting it was to make a rebuttal, to all of the people who still believe that rich, connected white guys never go to prison. Oh yes, they do go to prison.

That post has (so far) gotten 100 replies in slightly less than 3 hours. I skimmed through the replies and a huge number of them are from very, very angry Trump supporters. It seems they have a really hard time dealing with facts and reality (still).

Gotta love it.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on May 19, 2021, 09:41:19 PM
Some of you may have heard that New York is now launching a criminal probe into Trump and his operation. Not just some civil case... a CRIMINAL case.

So you wanna know how to trigger the Trump trolls..? Then just take a look at this YouTube post:

My purpose in posting it was to make a rebuttal, to all of the people who still believe that rich, connected white guys never go to prison. Oh yes, they do go to prison.

That post has (so far) gotten 100 replies in slightly less than 3 hours. I skimmed through the replies and a huge number of them are from very, very angry Trump supporters. It seems they have a really hard time dealing with facts and reality (still).

Gotta love it.

*Goes to read the reply's* 🍿

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on May 20, 2021, 01:18:24 PM
*Goes to read the reply's* 🍿

You won't be disappointed. That thread is still going strong. Some of the MAGA-tards are having a meltdown.  ::)

Bordrunk

Signed, that thing should be locked up.
row row row your boat far away from here;
swiggity swaggity baggity fuck
Fucked your wife indeed
(ts'in your head now innit?)

Will Never

The Trump Organization and its CFO are being charged criminally.  Let's hope it's not long before "the Donald" himself gets indicted.   :D :D :D

Tessera

Quote from: Will Never on July 01, 2021, 07:26:59 PM
The Trump Organization and its CFO are being charged criminally.  Let's hope it's not long before "the Donald" himself gets indicted.   :D :D :D

Take Trump's money away and the jerk will probably hang himself. Save the rest of us the trouble.

Tessera

Everybody watch this news report on MSNBC...

https://youtu.be/GUrfosCgFJ0

Notice that she's saying it will take "many months" for Congress to get to the bottom of the insurrection. Now ask yourselves why. We all saw it live on TV. We've all heard what various politicians said at the time. We've all seen Trump's tweets. This is an open and shut case.

So why will they take "many months?" Because nobody in The Club wants to prosecute anybody else in The Club... that's why. You all know which "club" I'm talking about.... the elitist whores in Congress (from BOTH parties), who are supported by Big Money donors. They're hoping that if they waste enough time and taxpayer money, then We The People will gradually forget about their crimes and move on with our lives. I would love to be wrong about this... but I don't think I am.

If there is another insurrection at the Capitol, then it should be a million liberals who storm the building, and drag every single corporate-sponsored politician... regardless of party... out to the chopping block. Nothing is EVER going to change, until we destroy the influence of Big Money in our government. Why should any of them do the right thing, when it's far more profitable for them to keep doing the wrong things..?

Blankspace

QuoteSo why will they take "many months?" Because nobody in The Club wants to prosecute anybody else in The Club... that's why. You all know which "club" I'm talking about....

That's why the impeachments went nowhere.