Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Poor Little Trumptards

Started by Tessera, September 27, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankspace

Time now to watch the freak outs.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

HAPPY NEW YEAR, TRUMPTARDS..!!!

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

IMPORTANT QUESTION:

How do we know Trump is as wealthy as he claims to be..?

The man has gone bankrupt six times. He also refuses to allow anyone to see his tax returns,
which is a sure sign of someone who has something to hide. He doesn't even own most of
the properties with the "Trump" name on them... his investors own those properties,
and Trump simply puts his name on them, for promotional purposes ("branding").

Most, if not all, of American banks refuse to do business with Donald Trump. Why..?

Trump is a total fraud.

Tessera

Tessera

When the amazing Bernie Sanders becomes president, he gets to appoint an entirely new administration.

A new Atty. General, a new Sec. of the Treasury, a new Sec. of State -- all of it.

So you can bet your ass that the full weight of the Justice Dept. and the IRS will be all over Trump next year. If he's lucky, Trump will only get 500 years in prison. 

*BERNIE 2020*

Tessera

Hey, Trumptards..!!! Still hoping for your futile little civil war to happen..?

Well then, you'll be fighting against the U.S. Armed Forces... the most powerful military in the history of the world.

Here's an accurate graph, showing Trump's support among U.S. service members:

Wow... it looks like the military is really starting to hate Trump, huh..? So I guess they won't be supporting your side, Trumptards.  ;D

Now add the fact that Trump has actually screamed like a madman at the Joint Chiefs and called them "babies," well... you can fill in the rest.

So while you're standing out there with your daddy's shotguns, watching the FA-18 fighter jets flying above your shitty little
Trumptard neighborhoods at Mach 2... all I can say is: good luck, losers. We're gonna fucking BURY YOU.   :P

Tessera

Stephen Colbert's impression of how the Trump impeachment "trial" has been handled by "Moscow Mitch" McConnell.

Tessera

Holy shit... quite a dramatic turn of events, when Mitt Romney voted to convict Trump.

This was a MAJOR blow to Trump. They were hoping to prance about after Trump's acquittal, harping about how this was all just a failed and sinister coup attempt by the evil Democrats..... yatta, yatta, yatta. But then along comes Mitt Romney... the Republican party's own presidential candidate from 2012... and Romney effectively destroyed any chance that Trump had to blame this all on the Democrats. Romney has been a respected Republican for DECADES longer than Trump has. With one short speech, Romney just blew Trump's "witch hunt and a hoax" crappola apart.

Predictably, Trump and his kids are on TV today, doing to their best to slander Mitt Romney. The ever-repulsive Donny Jr. looked especially flustered on Fox this morning. Poor little guy.  :'(

If you are a Republican and if you supported Mitt Romney in 2012, then you should think seriously about what is truly happening here. Trump is destroying your party -- not making it great again.

Blankspace

The acquittal does not surprise me one bit but I been also been hearing the republicans will get blowback for this.

Blankspace

Found this pic I had to share.

Tessera

Cylnar

It would be poetic justice if Trump and Pence got Covid and fucking DIED! 8)

I'm not a big fan of her...but an Acting President Pelosi could surely do a better job with this crisis than our current Commander in Crime. ;)
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

Pelosi is a horrible, two-faced, whorish little cunt... and I'd take her over Trump and Pence any day.

But let's pull way back -- and take a hard look at the much bigger picture here...

Capitalism has clearly failed. It's time for something better. I don't know what "something better" would actually be... but the current system is leading us toward the downfall of Western civilization. Dystopia -- dead ahead.

Every day, I curse the fact that I was born into such primitive and ancient times. I know that one day, in the far future, there won't be any such thing as an "economy" anymore, because it won't be needed. I know that one day, there will be no such thing as class warfare, because there won't be any "classes" anymore. Everyone will have equal access to all of the best things in this world. I know that one day, there won't be any such thing as racism and racial strife, because everyone will be of the same race... a homogeneous mixture, of all of the separate races that currently exist. I know that one day, sexism will disappear... not only because of changing attitudes and beliefs, but also because advanced technologies will remove any gender-based advantages/disadvantages that currently exist. And I know that one day, there will be a single, unified world government -- effectively removing any reasons or excuses for warring amongst ourselves.

If someone randomly digs up a copy of this post, in some digital archive a thousand years from now, then just know that with all of my heart, I wish I could have lived in your time. I belong there. I definitely don't belong here... in this backward, primitive and tribal shithole, where the majority of humans still believe in magic and our greedy primate DNA is threatening to drive us to the brink of extinction. I envy you, humans of the future... I truly do. I hope you will look back upon us with understanding and pity.

Blankspace

QuoteEvery day, I curse the fact that I was born into such primitive and ancient times.

So do a lot of us.

Tessera

Here are some accurate numbers, which once again indicate that Trump is inept and incompetent...

The Unites States contains less than 5% of the world's population.

Incredibly, the Unites States also accounts for nearly 30% of all COVID-19 deaths in the world.

How can this be..? I think it's because none of the other countries are cursed with Donald Trump as their leader. Nearly every other country acted quickly and decisively, when this pandemic first started.

But not Trump. He sat on his fat, incompetent ass and pretended that everything would be fine. He ignored the scientists (as usual) and flew by the seat of his pants. Because of Trump, the U.S. response to the pandemic has been lazy and inadequate... with Trump expressing more concern toward politics and the economy, than to human lives. This is why, despite being less than 5% of the world's population, we've suffered almost 30% of the world's deaths. There can be no other logical explanation.

Times like these are what truly test our leaders and clearly, Trump and the Republicans have totally failed that test.

I hope all of you will remember the 100,000+ dead Americans, many of whom died needlessly and due to incompetence, when it comes time for you to vote on November 3rd.

Cylnar

The Atlantic made this excellent short video which perfectly describes your point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=210&v=VYQvWuiXC8c&feature=emb_logo
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

Quote from: Cylnar on May 19, 2020, 07:06:30 AM
The Atlantic made this excellent short video which perfectly describes your point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=210&v=VYQvWuiXC8c&feature=emb_logo

A very depressing but true video, given that it consists entirely of video clips of Trump himself.

He is unquestionably the least educated and most criminally negligent president in American history.
I would rather have 20 years of Richard Nixon, than 4 more years of Trump. I really mean that.