Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Poor Little Trumptards

Started by Tessera, September 27, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Quote from: Will Never on October 12, 2019, 08:58:19 AM
LOL @ Giuliani being under investigation now.

And two of his thug buddies were arrested.

Typical Trump response: "I don't know those guys."   ::)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on October 12, 2019, 03:57:05 PM
Quote from: Will Never on October 12, 2019, 08:58:19 AM
LOL @ Giuliani being under investigation now.

And two of his thug buddies were arrested.

Typical Trump response: "I don't know those guys."   ::)

Typical response when something like this implodes.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

DEAR TRUMPTARDS:

Do you know what will happen, after we get rid of Trump..? When everyone breathes a sigh of relief... and then whirls about,
and takes a hard look at you and every other traitorous piglet that supported Trump..? Have you even thought about it..?

God help you all.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Here's another fun little exchange on YouTube...

Donald Trump
34 minutes ago

@Tessmage Tessera Actually in reality Tessmage I'll be in office for a minimum of five more years before Donny Jr takes charge...then of course we have our future first female president Ivanka who's currently being seasoned. The Trump dynasty is just beginning.

Tessmage Tessera
8 minutes ago

The Trump dynasty will be serving in Riker's Island. By the way, was what we see in this photo a part of Ivanka's "seasoning..?" Or just her tenderizing..? https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2019/07/trump-epstein-wide.jpg

Wouldn't it be hilarious if that was the real Donald Trump..? If I thought it was, then my reply would have been a lot harsher, believe me.  :P

Tessera

Ladies and Gentlemen... the President of the United States

Bye bye, asshole.

StarWrecker

I bet 10 Trump Dollars that he has a negative net worth from all of his bleeding and toxic assets.

(Note: Trump Dollars have about as much value as money from Trump's credit line, so I don't have to pay anything if I'm wrong).

Blankspace

Quote from: StarWrecker on October 25, 2019, 04:13:18 AM
I bet 10 Trump Dollars that he has a negative net worth from all of his bleeding and toxic assets.

(Note: Trump Dollars have about as much value as money from Trump's credit line, so I don't have to pay anything if I'm wrong).

I'll make the same bet.

Tessera

PREDICTION:

After Trump is out of office, he'll do an interview and claim that everything that he has done was just a big act, to "shake up America" and get us all to care about the political process again.

Watch it happen.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on October 26, 2019, 03:54:50 AM
PREDICTION:

After Trump is out of office, he'll do an interview and claim that everything that he has done was just a big act, to "shake up America" and get us all to care about the political process again.

Watch it happen.

The "I meant to do that defense".

Tessera

Tessera Triggers The Trolls

It never fails... post something complimentary about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and every miserable little incel virgin will go berserk and start flinging their poo.

Check this out... I posted this on YouTube three days ago:

Just a nice, friendly and complimentary post, praising AOC.

In only three days, that post has accumulated more than 1,300 "thumbs-up" approvals, which is great. But it also set off a huge war between the Trump trolls and the people who love AOC. On average, that post has been gathering about 100 replies per day since I posted it. The mind boggles.

You can see that video and read the entire thread here. AOC is radiant, as always: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMqJcdjLN_k&lc=z23rctoanzfftbbdbacdp43an3aus1btdmqdobkwlulw03c010c.1574187981855050

Tessera

After we get rid of Trump, I hope the Russians will enjoy the multinational embargo that will be imposed upon them.

It's gonna be just like the good ol' days of the Cold War... standing in line in the snow for six hours, just to get a roll of toilet paper.
Black marketeers everywhere. If you thought life in Russia was total shit right now, then you ain't seen nothin' yet.

You've failed, Putin.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on November 21, 2019, 08:13:56 PM
After we get rid of Trump, I hope the Russians will enjoy the multinational embargo that will be imposed upon them.

It's gonna be just like the good ol' days of the Cold War... standing in line in the snow for six hours, just to get a roll of toilet paper.
Black marketeers everywhere. If you thought life in Russia was total shit right now, then you ain't seen nothin' yet.

You've failed, Putin.

Russia has always been a shit hole.

Drazgar

Well I just hope that after (if) we get rid of Putin and his oppressive KGBistic mafia crowd here, there won't be another bunch or proUSSR "back to the roots" shovelheads who would try to press the unguarded red button. They almost did it around 2017.

Whatever was happening for these last 3 years was especially hard to believe.

Tessera

Looks like another of Trump's lawyers will be heading to prison soon...

Any day now, Trump will be saying that he hardly knows Rudy, or some similar distancing maneuver.

Just like he did with Michael Cohen. It started with "You'll have to ask Michael" and eventually,
it ended with "Michael is just my lawyer. I don't really know him that well."

But wait -- the plot thickens. Giuliani has already been on Fox News, claiming that he has "insurance"
against Trump throwing him under the bus. Oooooo... this is gonna get juicy.

Rudy, you're so fucked. This is what you get for trusting a disloyal pig like Donald Trump.

I guess "America's Mayor" will soon be "America's Inmate."  ::)

Tessera

I'm watching the impeachment hearings this morning.

The star attorney for the Democrats, Barry Berke, is doing such a great job that the Republicans
are CONSTANTLY freaking out and interrupting the proceedings. They're obviously losing it.

If you aren't able to watch it live, then look around on YouTube for a replay later on.

This stuff is pure gold.

Will Never

Every day of these hearings is like Christmas.  :P

Blankspace

Wonder if they will pull something to disrupt things, because you can't be sure of anything nowadays.

Tessera

I have a question for everyone: what do you remember about Bill Clinton..?

Do you remember any of the good things that he did while in office..? Nope... 20 years later, what you remember is what everybody else remembers: Clinton was disgraced and impeached.

That's all that most people know about Andrew Johnson, too. "He was disgraced and impeached."

And that's the ONLY thing that people will remember about Trump.

When you ask your grandchildren what they know about Trump, they'll say "He was a bad president and he got impeached."

That will be Trump's legacy -- for the rest of time.
He now goes into the history books as a FAILURE. Long after Trump and his loony supporters are dead, school children will be taught that Trump was a traitor.