Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Is Donald Trump the ANTICHRIST..?

Started by Tessera, October 30, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

I was on social media today and I was amused by someone's comment about Donald Trump possibly being the Antichrist.

Well... I am not a religious person, but I once wrote a paper about witchcraft and the occult in college. It was for an elective course that I was taking at the time, about the history of religion in the western world.

The Antichrist, for those who may not be familiar, refers to the mortal son of Satan. In some interpretations, the Antichrist will have a mortal (but adoptive) father and a demonic (or possibly even an animal) mother. The existence of the Antichrist was first described in both the New and the Old Testaments of the Bible. You can find references in the Epistles, The Book of Mathew and most importantly in the Book Of Revelations. The Bible never states specifically who the Antichrist will be, but instead offers numerous hints which can be interpreted in many different ways.

It may interest some of you to know that theologians have long examined those particular passages from the Book of Revelations and they interpreted what is written there, in an effort to update it to modern times. According to them, the last Antichrist (there are four, supposedly) will be raised (but not sired) by a man who is prominent in the world of business and high finance (which could be a reference to Trump's father, whose name was Frederick Christ Trump... I shit you not). Throughout his younger life, the Antichrist will enrich himself at the expense of others, and usually by engaging in numerous lies and deceit. And when the Antichrist grows up, he will become a high-ranking politician (such as the president). It's getting to be a little weirder now, eh..?

The French prophet Nostradamus predicted that one of the four Antichrists (or the four "Beasts," as written in the Bible) would arise in Europe and that his name would be "Hister." Many have taken this to be a reference to Adolph Hitler... and indeed, Nostradamus got the name wrong by only one letter. So did Nostradamus have anything to say about the fourth Antichrist..? As it turns out, yes he did... although Nostradamus did not know what his name would be, referring to him simply as "the Unknown Antichrist," or in some texts, as "Mabus." For what it's worth, "Mabus" has exactly the same number of letters as "Trump," and both names contain the letters "m" and "u."

But Nostradamus did have this to say about the ascendancy of the fourth Antichrist to power:

The false message about the rigged election

to run through the city stopping the broken pact;

voices bought, chapel stained with blood,

the empire contracted to another one

That particular quatrain by Nostradamus is extremely eerie, in light of recent events. It mentions a "false message" about a rigged election (2016 presidential election?) and it mentions a "chapel stained with blood." Just this past week, a right-wing extremist did indeed stain a chapel with blood... he stormed into a Jewish temple in Pittsburgh and gunned down 11 innocent civilians there. The odd phrase "voices bought" could be interpreted as a reference to the influence of big money in politics, and it's ability to unfairly influence the hearts and minds of the public. But that last line, "the empire contracted to another one," can be taken two different ways. It could be interpreted as a reference to Donald Trump's sinister relationship with Vladimir Putin and Russia. Or, it could be taken to mean that our nation will soon be transformed into something entirely different from what it is today... white nationalism, perhaps.

Keep in mind that Nostradamus wrote all of his predictions 400 years ago... so the coincidences that we find here are rather startling, to say the least.

Back to the Bible...

Another modern interpretation of Revelations claims that the Antichrist will be joined by the demonic Whore of Babylon (Melania, perhaps?) and together, they will herald the onset of Armageddon... the Biblical end of the world.

And here's yet another creepy coincidence: the address of Jared Kushner... Trump's son-in-law... is 666 Fifth Avenue in New York.   //cue Twilight Zone music

One more interesting coincidence: the Russian screen name of the foreign agent who contacted the Trump campaign was "Guccifer 3.0." The name "Guccifer" is obviously a contraction of "Gucci" and "Lucifer."

There's much more to it than that -- and most of it is pretty creepy. Note that I do not personally believe any of that stuff (I'm an atheist), but it is a rather uncanny set of coincidences -- given the history of the Trump family.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

BLUE WAVE, BABY...!!!

Everyone GET OUT AND VOTE on November 6th..!!!
The latest polls mean NOTHING if you don't vote..!!!

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

I have some words for the insane anti-Semites out there...

Take a good look at this gorgeous, sexy girl:

So tell me something... do you hate her..? Does she look like an enemy to you..? Do you want her to be killed..?

Her professional name is Barbi Benton. You've probably heard of her. She was Hugh Hefner's girlfriend for a number of years.
She also had a successful career as a singer and actress, appearing in such cult movies as Deathstalker and others.

Her real name is Barbara Klein and she was born and raised in New York city.

She's Jewish. 100% Jewish, from head to toe.

Now do you hate her..? I don't... I'd much rather kiss her all over and then take her to bed with me. That photo was taken in 1980.

Enough with the hate. Let's get rid of the revolting GOP... and then get to work on fixing America.

Tessera

And now let's address all of the insane fuckers who hate Hispanics...

Take a nice long look at this impossibly gorgeous creature:

Do you hate her..? Do you want to see her killed..?

Her name is Raquel Welch. I'm sure you all know who she is.

Her actual birth name was Jo Raquel Tejada.

Yup, you guessed it: her heritage is South American. From Bolivia, to be exact.
She's Hispanic... the same as the people in the migrant caravan.

Well I dunno about you people, but I'd welcome a thousand migrant caravans, if each caravan contained
at least one girl who looks half as gorgeous as Raquel does. One thing for sure: she's not an enemy.

Tessera

Here's some Los Angeles street art...

Looks like I'm not the only one who sees the Trump-Antichrist connection.  :P

Tessera

Trump Smells Really Bad

Several stories about the Antichrist state that he has an offensive body odor. I've seen different descriptions, ranging from the smell of sulfur, to the smell of rotten meat and feces. Bleh.

Recently, former rep Adam Kinzinger posted this online:

"I'm genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven't talked about the odor," the 45-year-old posted to X—formerly Twitter—on December 16, advising his 933,000 followers to "wear a mask" in Trump's presence.

Comedienne Kathy Griffin has likewise said that Trump has an offensive smell. She described it as "body odor mixed with scented makeup products."

So we have another interesting coincidence. The Antichrist smells bad -- and Trump smells bad.

Keep in mind that I don't personally believe in such things. But many people do... and it surprises me that evangelical Christians have gravitated toward Trump as strongly as they have. Can't they see what he is? Although I suppose if Trump really was the Antichrist, then this is exactly what we should expect: he would use lies and deception, combined with temptation and false promises, to trick the faithful and get them to do his bidding.

Weird, man. Really weird.   :-X