Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Let's All Do Something Nice For Donald Trump

Started by Tessera, August 01, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Had some fun this morning. I went over to the toxic Fox News channel on YouTube and put up this post:

Do you think Donald Trump will be raped in prison..?

The resulting shit storm was hilarious. I think they're finally starting to crack over there.  :P

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

Someone else has left Trump.

Trump 'hates' Mattis' resignation letter, source says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K00t72w4VwA

QuoteA source close to the White House said President Trump is angry about the resignation letter submitted by Defense Secretary James Mattis.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Yup, Mattis resigned and made it very clear that he's leaving because of Trump.

Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh both had harsh words for Trump yesterday.

And even Fox News has turned against Trump over the Syria withdrawal.

Trump is fresh out of friends at this point.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Fox News is turning against Trump.

Ann Coulter has turned against Trump.

Every major news outlet in the world has turned against Trump.

75% of the American people have turned against Trump.

The Senate Republicans are showing early signs of turning against Trump.

It doesn't take a genius to see that Trump is fresh out of friends. The only people who still support Trump are all inbred hillbillies and American Nazis.

My prediction: Trump will be out of office by next summer... it's a done deal.

Tessera

Did anybody see the latest attempt by the Trumptards to attack Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez..?

It totally backfired, of course.

They posted some old video of her dancing on a rooftop when she was in college... as if it were somehow scandalous for a gorgeous young college student to be dancing. The video was accompanied by a paragraph of nasty verbal attacks upon her.

Predictably, their idiotic attempt to attack THE HOTTEST LOOKING MEMBER OF CONGRESS had exactly the opposite effect from what they intended. AOC has become even more popular. She's really becoming a celebrity, at this point... and it's mostly thanks to Fox News and the Trumptards, who keep attacking her with mindless drivel and baseless nonsense.

Check out the video, if you haven't seen it. She looks delicious... my dick got hard 30 seconds into it and at my age, that's saying something.

Here it is:  https://youtu.be/FI5yvdaMIPU

Uh oh... I'm getting a boner again...

Errrm... anyway... if the goons on the right keep attacking AOC, then she'll just keep becoming more and more popular. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if she became our president in 2028.

Thanks, Trumptards!  ;D

Whoa...   :o

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on January 05, 2019, 03:56:24 AM
Did anybody see the latest attempt by the Trumptards to attack Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez..?

They posted some old video of her dancing on a rooftop when she was in college... as if it were somehow scandalous for a gorgeous young college student to be dancing. The video was accompanied by a paragraph of nasty verbal attacks upon her.

Predictably, their idiotic attempt to attack THE HOTTEST LOOKING MEMBER OF CONGRESS had exactly the opposite effect from what they intended. AOC has become even more popular. She's really becoming a celebrity, at this point... and it's mostly thanks to Fox News and the Trumptards, who keep attacking her with mindless drivel and baseless nonsense.

Check out the video, if you haven't seen it. She looks delicious... my dick got hard 30 seconds into it and at my age, that's saying something.

Errrm... anyway... if the goons on the right keep attacking AOC, then she'll just keep becoming more and more popular. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if she became our president in 2028.

Thanks, Trumptards!  ;D

Always amusing to go the comment sections of these videos.

Tessera

If you drove a small car back and forth over Trump, then he'd make a noise that sounds remarkably like walruses mating.

Just a fun fact that I wanted to share.

Tessera

President Trump gave his first ever address to the nation from the Oval Office tonight.

Our fearless Democratic leaders responded with a stern warning...

Maybe I should move to Canada. Dunno how much more of this psycho bullshit I can take.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on January 09, 2019, 12:07:03 AM
President Trump gave his first ever address to the nation from the Oval Office tonight.

Our fearless Democratic leaders responded with a stern warning...

Maybe I should move to Canada. Dunno how much more of this psycho bullshit I can take.

What, they drop the ball again?

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on January 09, 2019, 08:17:05 AM
What, they drop the ball again?

Well in my opinion, the Dems had a golden opportunity to call Trump out on the numerous lies that he told during his Oval Office address.

Instead, Schumer and Pelosi stood there looking semi-catatonic, and just droned on about how Trump is a bad boy for refusing to end the gov't shutdown.

I guess it didn't really matter very much, since everyone already knew that Trump was a lying sack of shit. But I think the Dems should have been more aggressive.

Blankspace

It's like the dems don't really want to win.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on January 09, 2019, 08:33:59 PM
It's like the dems don't really want to win.

You aren't the first person to say that.

They definitely need to be more aggressive.

Hmm... okay, I got it. We'll pay for the wall, but only if we get to see Melania stripped naked, covered with peanut butter and fucked by wild baboons for seven straight hours. They could make it a pay-per-view event, or whatever.

Tessera

Trump versus the Democrats

I've lived a long time and I've seen some weird shit... but right now in Washington, things are as weird as it gets.

Tessera

Hey, Trumptards..? Take a good look at this photo:

So much for the value of your stupid, evil and WORTHLESS border wall.

That's a genuine photo. As we can see, there's something in this world known as a LADDER, you fucking imbeciles.

NO WALL FOR TRUMP.

Blankspace

Tessera

caninelegion

Quote from: Tessera on January 05, 2019, 03:56:24 AM

Thanks, Trumptards!  ;D

I didn't but with her apparent stupidity, she does make an easy target.  Both sides keep dragging up crap from years ago that have no bearing on anything - the latest being the Gov of VA. 

Edit: formatting/readability.
These biting remarks brought to you by Legio K-IX, King Icy I Commanding

caninelegion

Quote from: Tessera on January 21, 2019, 04:01:39 PM
Hey, Trumptards..? Take a good look at this photo:

So much for the value of your stupid, evil and WORTHLESS border wall.

That's a genuine photo. As we can see, there's something in this world known as a LADDER, you fucking imbeciles.

NO WALL FOR TRUMP.

Do not want a wall but - they do work:  Impact on the number of illegal migrants entering Hungary

Attempted border entries have fallen since the barrier was constructed. During the month of September 2015 there was a total number of 138,396 migrant entries, and within the first two weeks of November the average daily number of intercepted migrants decreased to only 15, which is a daily reduction of more than 4,500.[38]
These biting remarks brought to you by Legio K-IX, King Icy I Commanding