Author Topic: Tessera's Mods Now Available To All Members  (Read 7740 times)

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
    • tessmage.com - for mature gamers
Tessera's Mods Now Available To All Members
« on: December 13, 2014, 03:59:28 AM »
Tessera's Mods Now Available To All Members

As of this announcement, the Tessera's Mods section of this board is now open to all members... regardless of whether or not they have any posts to their credit.

Previously, all of my mods were off-limits to everyone who did not have at least 5 posts to their credit. But as of now, I am lifting that restriction.

In short, once you join as a member of the tessmage.com Forums, the Tessera's Mods section of the board will be available to you. From there you can find information, support and download links to any of the mods that we currently have available (including the newly updated and infamous VTMB Mega-Mod).

Why am I making this change..? Simple: I got tired of seeing tons of newbies who were spamming exactly 5 one-liner posts, just so they could gain access to my mods.  :P

I need to mention that all of my mods are of an adult nature, which in turn means that you MUST add your correct age and gender to your Forum profile BEFORE you rush over to the mods section. Failure to do so may very well result in your IP being permanently banned from this web site. I'm sorry to be such a hard ass, but that's actually one of the very few rules that we have around here... and I expect it to be obeyed. I'm giving you nice things for free... so the least that you can do in return is to be honest and forthright on your end.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
    • tessmage.com - for mature gamers
Re: Tessera's Mods Now Available To All Members
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 10:00:30 PM »
My VTMB Mega-Mod has been re-released.

Complete info can be found within the "Tessera's Mods" section of this board.

There are no restrictions... aside from the usual requirement that you be a registered member of this board.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera