Author Topic: tessmage.com is back on YouTube  (Read 6720 times)

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
    • tessmage.com - for mature gamers
tessmage.com is back on YouTube
« on: June 12, 2018, 08:48:11 PM »
tessmage.com is back on YouTube

tessmage.com once again has a YouTube channel. I've only posted a couple of videos thus far and both of them are "age-restricted," as one might imagine.

Nude mods are what I'm most known for and so, both videos feature sexy nude video game girls (including Giselle, seen below).

Check it out, if you're bored:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu_quqKeod39B4sbjEv_rDA

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

• Berserker

Male
Re: tessmage.com is back on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 01:05:01 PM »
Subscribed
That’s what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 04:20:01 PM »

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Cylnar

• Global Moderator
  • Leviathan

• Enemy of the corporate state.

Male
  • Personal Text
    The longer we wait, the worse it gets.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 09:54:32 AM »
Yup. 8)
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 09:21:07 AM »
Wanna be amused..? Check out our two videos on YouTube and you'll see some negative votes. Do you know who has been clicking those negative votes..?

Well, I'll tell you what it ISN'T... it isn't because they actually dislike the videos. Who could dislike watching beautiful girls dancing in the nude..? Mentally addled gays, maybe... but the rest of us should enjoy it.

Nope... it's actually something else entirely. I've been getting harassed by angry Trump supporters over on YouTube. Wanna know why..? Because I've been posting lots of anti-Trump and anti-Republican comments, mostly under MSNBC and CNN news videos, and it would seem that I've really riled up a bunch of pro-Trump nitwits. And the more childish among them have been posting all sorts of negative votes and comments under our tessmage videos -- even though our videos are completely unrelated to politics. It's their lame (extremely lame) way of retaliating against my anti-Trump stance. Yeah, whatever... Donald Trump is still a lunatic and his goofy, infantilized followers are still LOSING in this conflict, so who cares.

It's rather laughable when you think about it... it's the sort of behavior that I usually expect from unhappy little 14-year-olds... not from supposed adults. But we could say the exact same thing about Trump himself.

Rest assured that whenever I find comments from the Trumptards posted under one of our videos, I instantly delete them. Not because I am trying to censor the pro-Trump crowd, but because their comments are totally unrelated to the video itself and are therefore inappropriate.

Trump supporters: if you want to debate with me, or scream at me, or whatever else you feel compelled to do, then send me a personal message. Or, if you are an adult, then you are welcome to join these Forums and debate with me here. You are freely invited to do so. But posting silly, childish attacks under a completely unrelated video is a very adolescent thing to do, and your comments WILL be deleted accordingly.  8)

Blankspace

• Berserker

Male
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 10:09:20 AM »
Yea, you can't say anything political on YouTube without getting dog piled anymore.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 10:58:42 AM »
Yea, you can't say anything political on YouTube without getting dog piled anymore.

I think you're right. And it's unfortunate. Instead of being a wonderful way for people to productively communicate with each other, the internet has devolved into a fighting pit.

But you guys have known me for a long time... so let me humbly ask you: when did Tessera ever back down from a dogpile..?  ;D

In the meantime, I changed things so that the ratings for our videos are not visible to the public.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 04:26:30 PM »
So dig this... some right-wing assholes tried to report one of our videos ("Tessmage: A Sign Of The Times") to YouTube, on the grounds that it was "offensive."

YouTube took that video down... and then issued a warning to me.

I appealed the warning and pointed out that both of our videos were voluntarily (by me) tagged as Age Restricted. And I also pointed out that our videos don't even feature real people... it's all just CGI artwork.

YouTube immediately put the video back up and removed the warning.

Way to go, First Amendment.
  ;D

Blankspace

• Berserker

Male
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 07:01:26 PM »
So dig this... some right-wing assholes tried to report one of our videos ("Tessmage: A Sign Of The Times") to YouTube, on the grounds that it was "offensive."

YouTube took that video down... and then issued a warning to me.

I appealed the warning and pointed out that both of our videos were voluntarily (by me) tagged as Age Restricted. And I also pointed out that our videos don't even feature real people... it's all just CGI artwork.

YouTube immediately put the video back up and removed the warning.

Way to go, First Amendment.
  ;D

That's good.

Heavyload

Male
  • Personal Text
    Too many games, too little time
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 11:01:06 AM »
Sometimes it can be hard for people to see hypocrisy in their own actions.

This is especially prominent in people who approach a cause with zeal, and no critical thought whatsoever.

Will Never

• Leviathan

Male
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2019, 10:30:11 AM »
Can we expect any more videos in the future? :P

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2019, 10:47:48 AM »
Can we expect any more videos in the future? :P

Possibly. Or maybe I could just upload some of the old ones. Did you have anything specific in mind..?