Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

MSNBC Interrupts US Congresswoman over NSA to Report Teen Pop Star Justin Bieber

Started by Cat, January 28, 2014, 02:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meastwood89

~Oraerilla Raelynn~

perez007usa

"The Two most important days in your life are, the day you were born and the day you found out, WHY" -Mark Twain"

master388

I have an idea. I have an Idea! What if... We break his legs, shoot him in the spine, and make him listen to Rebbecca Black covers done by Jar-Jar Binks! also, what do I do when the forum and my browser disagree on how to spell Rebecca?

finalphoenix

HOLY SHIT!! JUSTIN BEAVER TOOK A SHIT! I REPEAT, JUSTIN BEAVER JUST TOOK A SHIT! We're here at Denny's during Armageddon wasting the last of the world's resources to bring you this breaking story of the utmost importance. The second coming of the lord, the four horsemen, zombies, the Earth crashing into the Sun and the total annihilation of the universe must wait for the next few days while we carefully photograph his royal stool and then wait for lab results to find out what kind of special mustard he put on his waffles the previous day!

Excuse me, ma'am. MA'AM!! Yes, you with the gloves and the wet floor sign. Did you witness the bowel movement that just took place here? OK, did you notice him straining? What kind of face did he make? How do you think girlfriend #493 felt about that since the noise his butthole made sounded suspiciously like the name of her step father? How did it smell while you heard him grunting? Holy fucking shit she recorded the sounds he made while pooping with her cell phone!!! I'll give you 2.4 billion dollars for the rights to that audio file!

Fuck..