Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

MSNBC Interrupts US Congresswoman over NSA to Report Teen Pop Star Justin Bieber

Started by Cat, January 28, 2014, 02:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtcucHPkFkg

QuoteThe clip shows Congresswoman Jane Harman talking to MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell, who was recently slammed for conducting a softball interview with a CIA torture-endorsing lawyer.
The pair were discussing the news that the government-appointed Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board had found that the NSA's phone spying program was illegal, should be terminated, and had not led to the apprehension of a single terrorist.
"Congresswoman Harman, let me interrupt you just for a moment we've got some breaking news out of Miami, stand by if you will," host Andrea Mitchell states as she cuts off the Congresswoman mid-sentence. "Right now in Miami Justin Bieber has been arrested on a number of charges."
The video feed then switches to cover the earth-shattering importance of the 19-year-old pop star's appearance in court.
This is Why MSNBC Has Lost Half its Audience

This is proof that these celebrity scandals are nothing more then distractions form real issues.

perez007usa

"The Two most important days in your life are, the day you were born and the day you found out, WHY" -Mark Twain"

Tessera

Yah... I saw this too. And it's a shining example of everything that is wrong with cable news networks.
They don't seek to inform... they seek to entertain, thus garnering better ratings for themselves.

Justin Bieber is more important than the government. That's the message here. And it isn't just
MSNBC that pulls shit like this. CNN... Fox... they all do the same thing these days. Pandering.

You can't get reliable news reports from your TV anymore. You gotta look elsewhere, if you seek
the facts about news stories which are actually relevant and important. Cable news is pure crap.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Cat

beetle

When I want news entertainment I turn to The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I can't stand any of the cable news shows. Everyone on there sounds like a blow hard. Even if they're saying something I agree with.
Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

ChaosArcher

Speaking of the pop star, did you know there is a petition to deport him to Canada?
Now since the petition has over 100k signatures the White House must comment on it.

:D

-ChaosArcher

beetle

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Ratcatcher

Quote from: ChaosArcher on February 02, 2014, 10:02:08 PM
Speaking of the pop star, did you know there is a petition to deport him to Canada?
Now since the petition has over 100k signatures the White House must comment on it.
Thing is, we don't want him either.
;D
I may not be perfect but i am myself.
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
God = Guns, Oil, Drugs.

Gman

I'll just leave this here. Found it somewhere on the lovely wide web. XD

Of all the things I hate about Earth, the fact that I live here is the most depressing.

Do you have an issue with me? Here, allow me to find a phone, I'm sure I can find someone who cares.

ChaosArcher

Quote from: Ratcatcher on February 03, 2014, 08:48:44 PM
Quote from: ChaosArcher on February 02, 2014, 10:02:08 PM
Thing is, we don't want him either.
;D

So no one wants him... What to do...

Off with his head!!

-ChaosArcher

Cylnar

He's a Canadian national...therefore a Canadian problem. If we have to keep Rush Limbaugh, they can take back Bieber. :P
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

beetle

Going back to the original topic: It really was bullshit to interrupt the Congresswoman because of news about Justin Bieber. What the shit.

perez007usa

"The Two most important days in your life are, the day you were born and the day you found out, WHY" -Mark Twain"

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

perez007usa

Oh Please, he's saying that he is the new Michael Jackson. All these teen stars have a lose screw or two.

beetle

Cylnar

Quote from: beetle on February 08, 2014, 11:43:41 PM
I think he even compared himself to Kurt Cobain once.  ::)

There's an obvious way Bieber can be like Kurt Cobain... :laugh:
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera