Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Electronic Arts named the worst company in America – again

Started by Cylnar, April 10, 2013, 07:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

ChaosArcher

I completely agree with EA being the worst company; however, that being said we should not just lock our sights on EA. There are plenty of other companies who seriously need to kick the bucket.

-ChaosArcher

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

beetle

Quote from: Ratcatcher on August 24, 2013, 11:42:52 PMEhr, Demonoid was raided and shut down over a year ago, just FYI.

I THINK their tracker might be up again. I could be wrong. But if it is then it could be a trap. I liked Demonoid.
Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

ChaosArcher

Quote from: Tessera on August 25, 2013, 11:35:52 PM
Wal-Mart comes to mind...

We definitely agree on that.
There is just something about Walmart  >:(

-ChaosArcher

meastwood89

I hate to say it but for me EA is the chevy chase of the gaming world

when i was younger i loved chevy case movies but then
i got older and more aware of things and realized he was just a major dick
who lucked out with some good roles

EA....you disappoint me. I used to love some of your games like the ea kids series from the early nineties
(interactive stories anyone?)
~Oraerilla Raelynn~

beetle

You gotta admit Chevy was good on Community.

But, back on topic with me, EA is all about making money now. They don't care who they crush to make it.
Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

meastwood89

Quote from: beetle on December 16, 2013, 12:35:23 PM
You gotta admit Chevy was good on Community.

But, back on topic with me, EA is all about making money now. They don't care who they crush to make it.

yeah he was but he quit mid season last season and started shit talking not caring who he fucked over as long as he got money

hence the chevy comparison :/

maybe they'll wake up and realize if they fuck up enough of us gamers they will lose money in the long run...
kind of like xbox renigged on their game policy of not being able to resell because of gamer outrage?

or maybe im just being waaay too optimistic

because like chevy
i totallly want to like ea i really do but they are making it so hard...

~Oraerilla Raelynn~