Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

I read you may have a AoC patch to lose the silly thongs?

Started by Allouettine, November 28, 2011, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

There was a time when I had created a working, high-quality and fully-nude re-skin mod for Age Of Conan, yes.

It looked like this:

But that was before Funcom deliberately patched AoC in such a way as to prevent my nude mod from functioning.

Hence, there is not now.. nor is there likely to ever be... a fully-nude mod for AoC.

My best advice is to go yell at Funcom. They screwed you out of the good stuff.  >:(

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Allouettine

Uglek

Actually that was one of the reasons I quit AoC when they did this.  Recently went back but no where near involved these days....just nothing else has caught my interest.

Tessera

I am hoping that some day, someone will create a functional emulated server for AoC,
in much the same way that similar private servers have been created for EverQuest and
World Of Warcraft... amongst others.

Once we have a working emulated server, we can then stop worrying about Funcom and
their bullshit and just patch the game DIRECTLY, by permanently replacing the default skin
textures, and no longer needing to rely upon tricky work-arounds like DirectX injectors
(which was how my mod worked).

Until then, AoC is simply a waste of time. An adult game that contains censorship is not an
adult game at all... it's just WoW with nipples. Big deal. AoC had the potential to be an
awesome game for grown-ups but instead, Funcom decided to go for the kiddie dollars
and as a result, what they ended up with is a farcical and hypocritical abortion.

If Robert E. Howard were alive today, he would no doubt be spitting at Funcom and AoC.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

BloodyKidney

Quote from: Tessera on November 28, 2011, 04:44:54 PM
There was a time when I had created a working, high-quality and fully-nude re-skin mod for Age Of Conan, yes.

Hence, there is not now.. nor is there likely to ever be... a fully-nude mod for AoC.

What a shame cause thats some sexy skin

Tessera

Sorry, folks... but it wasn't my choice.   >:(

I worked hard on that mod, but SCUMcom torpedoed it.
The day after I announced that my AoC Nude mod was
ready to be released, Funcom patched AoC and deliberately
sabotaged any possibility of a nude mod. So go yell at them.

Tessera

Copied over from our members-only area of the Forums...

An Oldie But A Goodie

Another look at the nude mod that never was... thanks to it being torpedoed by Funcom.

Sigh... I still get angry when I think about it. That mod had a lot of potential.   :'(

And incidentally, that happens to be the proper attire for a Stygian priestess... according to the original
Conan books by Robert E. Howard. Read them for yourselves, if you think I'm bullshitting you.

Funcom really dropped the ball on this game. Stupid fuckers.