Author Topic: The new list: UP: List Of Mods/Changes Added To VTMB  (Read 90947 times)

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
    • tessmage.com - for mature gamers
Re: The new list: UP: List Of Mods/Changes Added To VTMB
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2013, 06:29:23 PM »
I just got email by Wesp5 about my post. He does read these then :P

That is hardly surprising, given Wesp's past history. His level of insecurity is rather astounding.

He reads this board, he steals our fixes, he badmouths every aspect of myself and the True Patch and then,
he lies his ass off about all of the above. In short: Wesp is a two-faced Nazi douchebag.

So what else is new..? Fortunately, none of us have to listen to his inane bullshit anymore.

We're doing just fine over here. The sheer number of TPG users has had a major spike during the past year
or so* and that's great news for the larger VTMB community. Let's hope that this trend continues.  8)

* based upon the number of individual TPG downloads from our server.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

beetle

• Leviathan

Male
  • Personal Text
    El Diablo Pollo
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2013, 08:41:46 PM »
I just got email by Wesp5 about my post. He does read these then :P

Wouldn't surprise me if he has an account here.
Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2013, 09:45:31 PM »
It's possible, although he wouldn't need an account to read this section of the Forums.

I've always made sure that the Patches area of the board is freely viewable by guests,
as a courtesy to True Patch users who may feel embarrassed to join an adults-only
forum board. And also to make it easier for those people who may be interested
in learning about the True Patch to access that information without any hassles.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Prisoner416

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2013, 02:29:41 PM »
It's sad. On one hand people are saying that the True Patch advocates are the hostile ones and the Wesp followers have been nothing but nice... then in another thread they outright claim that the TP was made by a "horrible, horrible person" (debatable) and that we stole the code from Wesp's patch (a lie, and not debatable).

Also, we continue our adventures into mod land. Seems he's coding an option to join sides with the Sabbot. WTF.

It's a propaganda machine, and we are sadly on the losing side. So many people have become convinced that simply put, we are evil, Wesp is god, and the mod is a divine creation incapable of fault.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2013, 03:39:08 PM »
It's a propaganda machine, and we are sadly on the losing side.

How are we on the losing side..? We're the people who are playing the REAL game, with a REAL patch, and enjoying REAL quality and integrity.

On their side, there are primarily an ignorant little clique of delusional teenagers, and they stupidly worship a Nazi butcher who has done more to ruin Bloodlines than to help it.

No matter how you look at it -- once you know the actual facts, it seems to me that we're the winners here. Always have been, too.

And for whatever it's worth, the average number of True Patch downloads per month has nearly tripled during the course of the past year.

Majorshepard

« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2014, 01:13:58 PM »
Not to kick an old horse when it has died but I was looking through http://pcgamingwiki.com/ for some tweaking for games and found an interesting update to the Vampire the masquerade one in the "Unable to run, less than 15mb available". Here is the actual page: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade_-_Bloodlines#Unable_to_run.2C_less_that_15mb_memory_available

But if you don't want to actually see it what someone put is "Update (24/07/14): It has recently come to attention that the creator of the Unofficial patch is actually falsifying updates and deleted content and has been using other mods codes, or placing a mod into his patch, without permission. Changes that he has made have either never been apart of the original designs of Troika or dropped ideas that never got past the planning and implementation stage. Please use the "True" patch for an actual group of fixes to the game."

Looks like someone found out and decided to put it there lols.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2014, 02:20:36 PM »
Not to kick an old horse when it has died but I was looking through http://pcgamingwiki.com/ for some tweaking for games and found an interesting update to the Vampire the masquerade one in the "Unable to run, less than 15mb available".

I fixed that particular large memory address problem a long time ago, within the initial release of the True Patch Gold Edition. The engine was also optimized slightly, so as to make it run a little better under Windows 7 operating systems. TPG users will never get any weird "out of memory" messages. If you do get such a message when you attempt to launch the game, then you aren't using the True Patch Gold Edition. So dump whatever other "patch" you've been using, and upgrade to the most current version of the TPG. It can be found on our Downloads page and it is 100% free for everyone, including non-members.

As far as Wesp stealing other people's work is concerned, that's old news to me... but perhaps not so well known to most others. I have even caught Wesp stealing some of -my- repairs and inserting them into his own shitty "unofficial patch." Wesp denied it of course, just as Wesp denies everything that he has stolen over the years. He's been caught doing this sort of thing at least a dozen times, and he never fails to come up with excuses and denials each time. Wesp is a thief and a liar -- simple as that. I hope that revelation doesn't shock anyone too severely.  ::)

I'm gratified to see that the larger VTMB community is slowly but surely beginning to realize that, regardless of whether you love or hate me personally, I really have been telling the truth about Wesp... ever since 2006. He's a thief, he's a liar, he's a saboteur. He has done far more to harm Bloodlines and its community than to help it.

The best thing everyone can do is to get as far away from Wesp as possible. And please understand that I don't lose or gain anything one way or the other... it's for YOUR OWN GOOD that I have been giving this advice to Bloodlines players. Wesp has been hurting you, period. So do yourselves a favor and stay away from him.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2019, 08:30:03 PM »
I ran across this old "Tesserized" photo on my hard drive, so I thought it would be fun to post it again... for old time's sake:

That is actually Wesp's face. The rest of it belonged to Heinrich Himmler.   :P