Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

The new list: UP: List Of Mods/Changes Added To VTMB

Started by Schu, June 02, 2011, 02:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schu

No I didn't do any comparisons like that. Though now that I think about it, I still cant figure out why Wesp added his compiled Python files to the UP. Those files are not supposed to be there, they are generated by the game when you enter a new map and they are generated individually for that map, not all at once. So the only thing I can think of, that he is using them for, is as a workaround for the "AI Disable" bug. I feel sorry for the guy who deletes those files after making changes to Python. I'm thinking he is going to open a huge can of worms.

I am surprised that the modders who use the UP haven't made some complaints about it, but then again they may not be changing the Python files, or they aren't deleting the compiled files, thinking that the game is installing the changes they made, when its not.

Another thing I found is there are a lot of .lip files added to the UP, but I'm pretty sure those are a workaround for the ambient dialogue's that weren't completing, that you fixed in a hotfix.

One more thing. In case you dont know, the UP supporters are bragging about the smaller size of the UP compared to the TPG. Saying that the True Patch is bloated. Well I know better as do others who use it. Yes it is bigger, and may appear to be bloated, but it has complete files and in some cases complete folders. I can easily open it up and inspect all of it without issue or special instructions. Good luck trying that with the UP, because of the installer you have to install it and all that is hidden in it. Now I'm not saying that Wesp is hiding something nasty or malicious in there, because as far as I know he is not. I just dont trust third party self installers or the people who use them (I feel that they are trying to hide something).
It's never the Liquor, it's just your brain rejecting reality.

Tessera

Quote from: Schu on August 06, 2011, 04:21:25 PM
So the only thing I can think of, that he is using them for, is as a workaround for the "AI Disable" bug.

Well no... actually, the "AI Disabled" message is not a bug. It happens when the existing node graphs do not match the actual map to which they correspond. So the engine stops the AI for a moment and compiles a new set of node graphs for that map. During that automated procedure, the "Node graph out of date -- AI Disabled" message appears. The work-around for it is to include a pre-compiled set of node graphs for each and every map which has been repaired by the patch. And in the True Patch Gold Edition, that is precisely what you will find: an entire set of new node graphs, which accurately correspond to the repaired maps. I believe Wesp does the exact same thing in his own "unofficial patch."

QuoteOne more thing. In case you don't know, the UP supporters are bragging about the smaller size of the UP compared to the TPG. Saying that the True Patch is bloated.

LOL... uh huh. Right.    :laugh:

And back in the days of version 5.04AT, which was less than a quarter of the size of Wesp's "patch," those very same nitwits bragged that because Wesp's "patch" was so much larger than version 5.04AT of the True Patch, then it must be because Wesp fixed a lot more things than we did.

So which is it..? If the larger patch fixes more bugs, then doesn't that mean that the TPG fixes more bugs than Wesp's "patch" does..? You can't have it both ways, PV pee-wees. If your "bigger is better" mantra was true for Wesp's "patch," then it should be true for the TPG as well.

The actual truth of the matter is that the TPG does indeed contain numerous map, engine and audio repairs that Wesp's "patch" lacks. Some of those files can be quite large. The TPG also contains several optional mods, which were bundled into the TPG package as a courtesy for those who might like to try them. Those mods take up a certain amount of room, too... although all of them are optional. They are not a part of the actual patch itself. The actual True Patch Gold Edition itself resides within the sub-folder named "TRUE_PATCH_MAIN."

But as I pointed out in another thread, even if you remove all of the optional mods from the TPG package, it still weighs in at a hefty 100 megabytes larger than Wesp's so-called "unofficial patch" in its compressed form. Uncompressed, the size difference between our work and Wesp's is even greater. And since every single bit of the TPG consists of legitimate bug fixes (check it out for yourselves and see), then the reason for this difference in size should be quite clear: the TPG fixes quite a few legitimate bugs that Wesp did not.

It is as simple as that, because the numbers do not lie. I welcome everyone to completely dissect every tiny bit of the True Patch Gold Edition and then, see if you can find one single bit of our patch that does not consist of legitimate fixes to REAL bugs which existed in the original game. Don't just take my word for it -- tear it apart yourselves, and see.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Schu

Quote from: Tessera on August 06, 2011, 04:43:27 PM
LOL... uh huh. Right.    :laugh:

And back in the days of version 5.04AT, which was less than a quarter of the size of Wesp's "patch," those very same nitwits bragged that because Wesp's "patch" was so much larger than version 5.04AT of the True Patch, then it must be because Wesp fixed a lot more things than we did.

LOL, I forgot about that. The next time those nitwits bring that up, I'll dig up and link an old post and ask, so whats the difference between what was being said then and what your saying now? You seem to have reversed in mid gear.

The actual truth of the matter is that the TPG does indeed contain numerous map, engine and audio repairs that Wesp's "patch" lacks. Some of those files can be quite large. The TPG also contains several optional mods, which were bundled into the TPG package as a courtesy for those who might like to try them. Those mods take up a certain amount of room, too... although all of them are optional. They are not a part of the actual patch itself. The actual True Patch Gold Edition itself resides within the sub-folder named "TRUE_PATCH_MAIN."

I pointed out that very fact at those morons in the Steam boards, and they still wanted to pick a fight. Then when they realized they couldn't win, they actually started posting conversations from here as quotes and slandering both you and me. As far as them attacking me, I dont give a shit (I have been insulted by far better people than those nitwits), but I draw the line at attacking someone they know cant defend themselves on those boards. I know I didn't do very good defending anyone, but at least I tried, as did a few others and it doesn't help that most of us (myself included now), aren't going to those forums anymore.

Tessera

Quote from: Schu on August 06, 2011, 05:46:13 PMI draw the line at attacking someone they know cant defend themselves on those boards.

I presume that you are talking about... moi.    :laugh:

Schu, none of those babies would have the guts to confront me directly. They know that my knowledge of this game and its inner workings is light years beyond theirs. For them, it would be like walking into a tiger's cage... armed with a pea shooter. I'm sorry if that sounds conceited, but we all know that it's the truth. But hey... they are always welcome to try. Just sign up for this board and then start a new topic called "I wanna argue with Tessera about Bloodlines patches." I'll be very happy to oblige you.

And more importantly, they know that every single thing that we have been saying over here is the truth. They can't defend against it, and they know it. That's why ultimately, they ALWAYS resort to childish name calling and adolescent smack talk. It's the last refuge of the outmatched and the ignorant.

Several times now, I have challenged those morons to dissect the TPG for themselves and then create their own detailed reports about its contents. But I don't expect any of them to actually go through with it... mainly because they would end up severely embarrassing themselves, and they know it.

I maintain that every single file contained within the TPG represents a very real and very legitimate repair, to things which were actually buggy or broken within the original game.

In stark contrast, go ahead and analyze Wesp's so-called "patch," which is filled from top to bottom with bogus "fixes" that aren't fixes at all, along with well over 100 bits of completely arbitrary changes to the game which were NOT necessary (or even justified). So subtract all of that worthless fluff from Wesp's work... and then see what is left over. And then try to explain how Wesp's crappy little "patch" could possibly contain anywhere near as many LEGITIMATE repairs to Bloodlines as the TPG does.

The only logical answer is: it can't. It is simply not possible. And that's why the morons who slander us and praise Wesp's shitty little "patch" don't have the guts to accept our challenge.

But our challenge still stands. Analyze the TPG for yourselves... if you dare. And then tell us if you find anything that is not a legitimate fix to a very real bug which existed in the original game.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

ShadowTek

Your a few behind.. but latest one:

Unofficial Patch 7.9 beta,

+Restored Giovanni spirit, video victim and fifty five scenery props.
+Changed condition for forklift sequence and restored Protean icons.
+Added option to send Gimble to Vandal and a museum panel inspection.
+Restored final two music pieces, thanks to Malkav and Rik Schaffer.
Corrected Romero not mailing and Vandal not giving additional lines.
Fixed chandelier and camera rod textures and drinking glasses clip.
Removed newspaper from downtown in basic and fixed minor map issues.
Added Packfile Explorer 3.9 to Extras folder, thanks to Dave Gaunt.
Fixed Hitman quest problem and restored lines of Lu Fang and Carson.
Repaired dancer behaviour at Confession and added it for Glaze too.
Restored Blood Hunt music, ballroom shaft of light and Sin Bin sign.

As Ive seen in first post..
Added = Mod
Repaired = Something broke in prev patch
Restored = Put back something that was removed in prev patch
Fixed = Repaired damage from prev "Fix"
Removed = Mod

Tessera

Man, I love this egotistical little Kraut and his horseshit patch notes. Here... let me analyze them for ya's...

"Restored Giovanni spirit"

~ there is no such thing. Period.

"Restored video victim"

~ there is nothing to "restore." She goes into the house... she gets attacked... she dies... the video fades... the end.

"Restored 50 props."

~ there is nothing to restore. So what this really means is that Wesp added a bunch of clutter to the game which did not exist before, nor does it need to.

"Changed condition for forklift sequence and restored Protean icons."

~ I have absolutely no idea what the hell Wesp is talking about here. As usual.

"Added option to send Gimble to Vandal and a museum panel inspection."

~ and why are we sending Gimble to Vandal..? Just for kicks..? This is not a fix, nor is it a "restoration." It's just pointless, arbitrary fluff.

"Restored final two music pieces..."

~ once again, Wesp is referring to unwanted (by Troika) cutting-room garbage as "restorations." These things were cut from the game for a reason. Maybe one day, Wesp will understand that.

"Corrected Romero not mailing and Vandal not giving additional lines."

~ these must refer to something that Wesp broke in one of his previous abortions, because both of those issues have worked perfectly in every version of the True Patch since 5.04AT.

"Fixed chandelier and camera rod textures and drinking glasses clip."

~ there is nothing wrong with those textures. Nothing at all. So what he really has done, if anything, is to alter them in some unnecessary way.

Removed newspaper from downtown in basic and fixed minor map issues.

~ these are not fixes to Bloodlines... these are fixes to things that Wesp broke in a previous version of his "patch."

"Added Packfile Explorer 3.9 to Extras folder, thanks to Dave Gaunt."

~ more worthless fluff. The classic VPK Tools by Turvy, which are bundled in with the TPG, work perfectly for scanning and converting VPK files. Nothing else is needed.

"Fixed Hitman quest problem..."

~ this is actually a legitimate bug (for a change). We talked about it right here on this board, about a year ago.

"...restored lines of Lu Fang and Carson."

~ this, however, is another of Wesp's bogus "restorations." There are no missing lines for Lu Fang. None. So, Wesp must have added some new lines of his own... for kicks.

"Repaired dancer behaviour at Confession...

~ let me translate this one for ya's: Wesp has stolen a repair from the TPG. I had already fixed the dancer behavior in Confession well over a year ago. He is no doubt referring to his failure to move the dance nodes for the NPC's, after moving the player dance spot (to avoid a camera issue in Confession). When I fixed that map, I performed both repairs at the same time. But when Wesp "fixed" it, he did not... he only moved the player -- not the NPC's. Someone no doubt pointed out to him that it works better in the TPG and so, Wesp has probably reverse engineered my Confession repairs and then added something similar to his own work. I'm sure that he did his best to disguise this theft, too. WTG, Wesp... but you're about two years too late with that one.

...and added it for Glaze too."

~ this, on the other hand, is yet another arbitrary mod. Very similar to the sorts of things that I myself added to various places... in my Mega-Mod. But such alterations do not belong in a patch. They belong in a mod. Case closed. And I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Wesp has somehow gotten his hands on a copy of the Mega-Mod.

"Restored Blood Hunt music, ballroom shaft of light and Sin Bin sign."

~ once again, I have no idea what Wesp is talking about. I think it is likely that he finally figured out how to add ambient lighting code to the maps and so, as usual, he can not resist the temptation to add arbitrary changes to the game which are not justified in a supposed "patch." In any case, these are not "restorations," they are arbitrary modifications. Wesp is not a native English speaker... so maybe someone should educate him as to what the word "restore" actually means.

As usual, Wesp writes his patch notes in such a way as to impress people. But if any of those people actually knew how the programming code works in this game, then they would also know that Wesp is once again padding out his patch notes with bogus information. Of all of the things mentioned above, only ONE of them refers to a legitimate bug (the Hitman quest dialogue loop). Everything else is completely bogus on Wesp's part. That is a fact, not an opinion.

Wesp's goal is to mislead people and divert their attention from the truth. He has long since stopped giving a damn about right and wrong, just as he has stopped giving a damn about the integrity of Troika's final masterpiece. What Wesp has been doing to this game is not admirable -- it is shameful.

Nor does Wesp care whether or not his constantly changing "patch" undermines and frustrates the efforts of potential Bloodlines modders... which no doubt explains why there are so few high-quality mods available for this game.

The TPG fixes nearly every single legitimate bug in Bloodlines... and without all of that misleading and sabotaging horseshit. If people want anything above and beyond what the TPG offers, then that's what mods are for. The TPG lets you play Troika's game bug-free. If you want something more than Troika's game, then make a mod. And if you start with the TPG as your base, then you can rest assured that your mod will work today, and tomorrow, and ten years from now. We don't add new bugs and unnecessary garbage to Bloodlines... we fixed the existing bugs in the original game, and that's it.

That's what patches are for: to fix a game -- not break it, as Wesp has repeatedly done.

ShadowTek

That says allot, as you said, because weps5 has control of the masses, we will never have any true big add-ons, that is the true tragedy of all this, and I agree, as Ive said before, Ive seen big mods like CE, Comp mod, TFN, CQM all not only add new stuff, and TRY to expand, but as they are doing it on a ever changing mod (the UP), as good as there intentions are, it will always be two step back (1. IE fixing errors from previous UP) and step two (2. adding new content from new version of UP) one step forward (then adding there new content after fixing all stuff from past UP and then updating to new UP) This sucks :( 2/3rds of there work is the UP mod.. and not there mod..

Tessera

The answer to your dilemma is really quite simple...

The entire VTMB community needs to:

(1) Stop using the UP.
(2) Stop supporting Wesp.
(3) Encourage each other to start producing high-quality mods, using the TPG version of Bloodlines as your base.

Following those three steps will go a long way towards ensuring that Bloodlines will grow and endure for many years to come.

Wesp is only one person. And if the majority of the VTMB community keeps depending upon that one person for nearly all of their new content, then they can pretty much forget about ever seeing this game grow into the huge success that it -could- become, if there were lots of modders working upon it. But as we have pointed out quite clearly, Wesp's over-zealous butchery of Bloodlines has all but stifled the modding community, by imposing a constant state of uncertainty regarding the consistency and the integrity of his so-called "patch."

Now imagine the alternative: everyone gets on the same page with the TPG, which is a rock-solid and extremely consistent patch for Bloodlines. The consistency of the TPG will allow every single aspiring modder out there to produce mods and interact with each other with far more freedom and security, as compared to starting with ANY version of Wesp's work.

The net result would be a virtual explosion of Bloodlines mods... and I am sure that quite a few of those mods would be very high quality indeed. And they would also be fully compatible with one another, thanks to the fact that all of them began by using the same basic version of the game: the TPG version, which is essentially guaranteed to remain basic, rock-solid and consistent, no matter how many hotfixes we release in the future.

The fate of this game is up to its community. They can keep clinging to the misguided status quo over in Wesp's camp... and then watch Bloodlines continue to stagnate. Or, they can switch over to the TPG... and then watch what happens when doing so un-ties the hands of the modding community and sets them free. The choice seems like a no-brainer to me.

I have a lot of detractors out there, so I am adding these last two paragraphs for them: if you think that I personally care either way about this situation, then guess again. None of this crap affects me personally... not even in the slightest. I don't make any money from the TPG; in fact, it COSTS me money to produce and support our patch. Nor does it harm me if there aren't enough mods being made for Bloodlines, because I -AM- A MODDER and I make my own high-quality mods for this game, thank you very much. Nor am I seeking any imaginary status, as my ego has long since been amply rewarded for the work that I have done on OTHER games. Got it..? My ego is doing just fine, thanks. So then, why do I keep harping on this shit..? For whose benefit..?

For YOUR benefit, that's who. If I didn't care about this community, then I would never have made a patch for VTMB in the first place. Believe it or not, there are actually a few of us out there in the world who are NOT selfish.

Schu

Shadow, I stopped updating this list because I made my point. I wanted people to see just how much unnecessary and
arbitrary shit wesp put into his so called patch. He has done nothing but, cause conflict and make it almost impossible
for the modding community to create unique mods for Bloodlines. Now dont get me wrong, there have been some good
modders out there who have made some good, or should I say entertaining mods for the game, but most of
those mods have been built around the UP and are now obsolete because of that butchers constant changes.

Also you will notice that he started calling his updates "betas" shortly after the release of this list, so that should tell
everybody something.

Anyway to comment on his new insanity. I will not comment on his plus + part because it is not part of this list.
Corrected Romero not mailing
Not mailing what?

Vandal not giving additional lines.
Vandal again, what lines? Wesp stop messing with the dialogues so much.

Fixed chandelier and camera rod textures and drinking glasses clip.
He has supposed to have fixed this several times now, so again something he broke.

Removed newspaper from downtown in basic.
The newspaper thing again? How many times is he going to fix this same issue, that he created.

fixed minor map issues.
Again with the maps. Which maps, and what area? What was the issue? Repairing his own mistakes and calling it a fix.

Added Packfile Explorer 3.9 to Extras folder, thanks to Dave Gaunt.
No comment.

Fixed Hitman quest problem.
Again? How many times are you going to fix the same problems? Or are you saying you missed something?

restored lines of Lu Fang and Carson.
Will you please stop adding to the working dialogues, or did you forget to remove some of your + crap again?

Repaired dancer behaviour at Confession and added it for Glaze too.
Just like Tess did over a year ago, and you still don't use spell-check do you?

Restored Blood Hunt music
Why did you remove it, or is this something you found on the disks. Possible + repair.

ballroom shaft of light
?

Sin Bin sign.
I don't remember what he did with the Sin Bin, so this maybe a legit fix, but the restored comment tells me it is
something he broke.

If people would just get the hint and start using the UP as the mod that it is, then there would be far less conflict, and
the modding community wouldn't be tearing their hair out every-time it got changed.

Tessera

Quote from: Schu on December 12, 2011, 06:23:46 PM
Corrected Romero not mailing
Not mailing what?

You wouldn't know, because you're a TPG user. And in the TPG, this issue has never been broken.

Romero sends an e-mail to FEMALE characters, but only if the player chose the "give Romero a BJ"
option for his Hollywood cemetery quest. After we get to Act Four, Romero sends us an e-mail which
basically says that it was fun, but an ongoing romance is out of the question. "Bye bye -- stay beautiful."

In Wesp's shitty UP "patch," he decided to take it upon himself to allow MALE player characters to
likewise select a sexual option for that quest... despite the fact that Romero is not gay, nor is there
anything ANYWHERE within the game which even hints that he is gay. But Wesp doesn't care.

So I am assuming that when Wesp made this completely ridiculous change... a change which,
I should point out, is clearly pandering to the numerous gay members of the PlanetVampire
community... he must have slipped up and forgotten to add the necessary code which would
trigger a similar e-mail from Romero to male PC's.

Once again, Wesp has vaguely listed something as a "fix," when in fact it was never broken in
the default game to begin with. It is yet another repair to HIS OWN PATCH... not to Bloodlines.

As I stated in an earlier post, the e-mail from Romero... which is ONLY supposed to go to FEMALE
player characters, has been working perfectly in every version of the True Patch since 5.04AT.

Quote from: Schu on December 12, 2011, 06:23:46 PM
fixed minor map issues.
Again with the maps. Which maps, and what area? What was the issue? Repairing his own mistakes and calling it a fix.

Or.... he has been stealing map repairs from the TPG, hence his being deliberately vague about them.
We have already seen some evidence that Wesp has been stealing code from the TPG in the past and
then doing his best to disguise it within his own shitty mod. His recent alterations to the Confession
map would be one such example.

Schu

Quote from: Tessera on December 13, 2011, 12:45:38 AM
You wouldn't know, because you're a TPG user. And in the TPG, this issue has never been broken.

Romero sends an e-mail to FEMALE characters, but only if the player chose the "give Romero a BJ"
option for his Hollywood cemetery quest. After we get to Act Four, Romero sends us an e-mail which
basically says that it was fun, but an ongoing romance is out of the question. "Bye bye -- stay beautiful."

Ah, I see. I have never used that option, I have always just persuaded a hooker to follow me too him, so I have never seen
that email.

Yeah, I do remember him making that alteration, I just didn't connect the dots. Seeing as all of his users know about that
change, why in the world would he be so cryptic about it, it's not like they don't know it was his fuck up. It would have
taken a short sentence to explain it, or better yet leave it alone.

Quote from: Tessera on December 13, 2011, 12:45:38 AM
Or.... he has been stealing map repairs from the TPG, hence his being deliberately vague about them.
We have already seen some evidence that Wesp has been stealing code from the TPG in the past and
then doing his best to disguise it within his own shitty mod. His recent alterations to the Confession
map would be one such example.

You may very well be right. I just didn't want to accuse him of theft, because I honestly dont know.

One of the things I have noticed coming from that side of the wall, is that ever since these lists came out, Wesp's patch notes
have gotten much smaller. That is leading me to believe that he doesn't want anybody else doing what I did and confirm
what I found.

Schu

Hey all, I have made some changes to the OP to clarify some things about the UP, and to add some changes that, you know who made.

One of which is he removed the cage dancers at Confession from the basic version of his mod.

Second, he added graffiti to the side of Fat Larry's truck.

And apparently he removed an eye mod which made things worse then original. Now the reason I say that is, because in my mod, the eyes are dark in the beginning (the making of a vampire, and the trial), but gos away by the time you start the tutorial, unless you are using Tessera's Mega-Mod (then they are perfect from start to finish). When you see the game using the UP Basic, you see that the eyes have too much white on one side of them, which looks weird and offset through out the game (not just in the beginning). This to me looks like a failed mod, or something he forgot to remove. I would rather see eyes that are too dark in the beginning (that gos away) then too much white through out the game.

Tessera

Quote from: Schu on February 27, 2012, 12:29:39 AMWhen you see the game using the UP Basic, you see that the eyes have too much white on one side of them, which looks weird and offset through out the game (not just in the beginning).

That's because the people on Wesp's team are incompetent. The eye textures in VTMB need to be created with several key texture flags... otherwise, the engine suffers from clamping issues and the eye textures will become noticeably distorted. I found this out myself the hard way... five or six years ago, when I first started experimenting with eye textures.

I will be a nice guy (for a moment) here, though... and make the following offer: if any aspiring modders out there are in need of any advice regarding Bloodlines textures... even if they are firmly in Wesp's camp and insist on using his horrible patch... then they may feel free to pick my brain, if they so choose. I have probably done more work with Bloodlines textures (of all types) than anyone else in the modding scene, and I do not have a problem so far as sharing what I have learned with other modders. So long as they are cordial and ask their questions respectfully, then I am more than happy to offer them whatever help I can. I would love to see more high-quality mods being created for this game... and now that I am officially retired from modding, it would go against my principles to keep everything that I know to myself.

So if anyone needs any advice, or if they just want to run their ideas past me and ask what I think, well then... my door is always open.  8)

Schu

I have learned a lot just from reading threads/posts on this site, I can only imagine what I could learn by actually asking serious questions. Too bad I am a gluten for punishment, and like to learn on my own  ;) but you folks have been great.

Anyway, back to the topic:
I am thinking from now on when Wesp post's one of his updates on Steam, I should post one of my retorts, like Tessera and I did for ShadowTek. Yes it would be mean, yes it would be obnoxious, but it would get the point across. Especially to those who don't know any better, and they cant ban me for it, as long as I don't get personal or start a flame war.

Hmm, this could be interesting, what a concept...fuck with Wesp and his occultism...Oh what fun.

Tessera

It isn't mean, nor is it obnoxious. I consider it to fall under the auspice of "equal time."
If people are always hearing only one side of the story, then by default they are
misinformed... and possibly even misled.

If the only thing you do is post actual documented facts, then why would anybody
get angry with you..? Unless they have something to hide, that is...

;)

kurtis64

Sorry, but ... What is exactly the cutting-room garbage?

And that Romero mail... Don't work in the vanilla version of Bloodlines?

Prisoner416

Quote from: Schu on February 27, 2012, 12:29:39 AM
Hey all, I have made some changes to the OP to clarify some things about the UP, and to add some changes that, you know who made.

One of which is he removed the cage dancers at Confession from the basic version of his mod.

Second, he added graffiti to the side of Fat Larry's truck.

And apparently he removed an eye mod which made things worse then original. Now the reason I say that is, because in my mod, the eyes are dark in the beginning (the making of a vampire, and the trial), but gos away by the time you start the tutorial, unless you are using Tessera's Mega-Mod (then they are perfect from start to finish). When you see the game using the UP Basic, you see that the eyes have too much white on one side of them, which looks weird and offset through out the game (not just in the beginning). This to me looks like a failed mod, or something he forgot to remove. I would rather see eyes that are too dark in the beginning (that gos away) then too much white through out the game.

Wait, that graffiti is added? It would really help if you could take screenshots for comparison.

I started playing with Wesp's mod, so I just assumed it was always there.

Never noticed any problems with the eye mod, though.

Tessera

Quote from: kurtis64 on February 28, 2012, 05:31:02 PM
Sorry, but ... What is exactly the cutting-room garbage?

And that Romero mail... Don't work in the vanilla version of Bloodlines?

To the best of my knowledge...

In the vanilla version of Bloodlines, Romero will send ONE e-mail to female players, but only if
the player selected the "have sex with Romero" option during Romero's quest.

He basically says something like "Hey baby, we had some laughs, but I don't think it will work out
between us. Stay beautiful." That's about it.