Author Topic: Wesp should be banned from Steam for lieing  (Read 40362 times)

perez007usa

• Leviathan

Male
  • Personal Text
    I'm still outta here!!
Re: Wesp should be banned from Steam for lieing
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2011, 06:14:47 PM »
And what was that?,,,,,, Oh, right,    Wesp,,,,
"The Two most important days in your life are, the day you were born and the day you found out, WHY" -Mark Twain"

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
    • tessmage.com - for mature gamers
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2011, 06:28:32 PM »
More specifically, the OP accused Wesp of lying his ass off on other VTMB-related forums.

Which is, of course, nothing new. He's been bullshitting everyone for 5 years.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Schu

• Leviathan

Male
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 06:49:10 PM »
Lol, yeah like in the OP I just had to vent, because I was seriously pissed off.
It's never the Liquor, it's just your brain rejecting reality.

meastwood89

• Berserker

Female
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2013, 09:27:54 PM »
And UltimaVlrz should be banned for being a Wesp supporter.

Steam banned me for illegitimate reasons and refuses to support the superior TPG patch. Therefore I am retaliating, by showing people how to shove a big, fat dick right up Steam's ass. Seems fair to me.

So they lose a lot of money... and as for me, I lose...

Hmmm, what do I lose..?

Let me think...

Nothing. I lose nothing at all. Absolutely nothing whatsoever.

I guess we win. Power to the people, baby. :P

LITERALLY LOST IT! fell out of my desk chair laughing.
my man came in and I was trying not to pee....he looked at me like I was nuts and slowly slinked out of the room!

yeah I was enraged when I downloaded vtm bloodlines from game stop....then all of a sudden it said
"downloading steam"

i had downloaded it once before steam existed and it was just a stand alone game. If I had known I was going to need steam I would have just paid the money for an external disk drive
and a vintage copy of the game
still trying to get this working, waiting for the true patch to download...(trying, to be patient)

~Oraerilla Raelynn~

Prisoner416

• Aspirant

Male
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2017, 06:37:56 PM »
I'm going to keep it in here since it's steam related, but can someone tell me what Wesp is on about here?

From a steam discussion:

"You should be aware that the True Patch adds needless changes to the gameplay nowadays, just check out the room of the sisters in the Asylum and compare it with the original game. There might be more changes like that so don't believe that this patch does nothing but bug fixes..."

I'm honestly not certain what he's referring to.

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
    • tessmage.com - for mature gamers
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2017, 10:09:17 PM »
I'm going to keep it in here since it's steam related, but can someone tell me what Wesp is on about here?

From a steam discussion:

"You should be aware that the True Patch adds needless changes to the gameplay nowadays, just check out the room of the sisters in the Asylum and compare it with the original game. There might be more changes like that so don't believe that this patch does nothing but bug fixes..."

I'm honestly not certain what he's referring to.

He's referring to the one and only modification that I added to the Asylum club map. Instead of just standing in one place like statues, up in their office, I allowed both Therese and Jeanette to roam around a bit within the office. Nothing much really, just allowed them to do things like answer a cell phone call, or use their laptop computer, or lean up against the wall... that sort of thing.

I agree that it's a mod... so hey, I'm guilty as charged. But I always hated the way NPC's just stand rooted in one place in RPG's. It's not very natural, so I allowed the Voerman sisters to move around a little bit.

Incidentally, this is one of only two arbitrary changes that were introduced within the True Patch series. The other is the extended "ghouling Heather" scene that also occurs in Santa Monica, during the early game. Both were added with the intent of slightly enhancing the realism of each scene. Nothing major was changed in either case. The scene with Heather was actually mostly written by Troika, but the Malk-specific dialogue was unfinished, so they cut it from the final release of the game. All we did was write some new dialogue for the Malks and then add that scene back into VTMB.

The last thing I'll say is this: if Wesp is really trying to keep score here, then it works out like this...

(1) Number of arbitrary changes added by the True Patch: 2.
(2) Number of arbitrary changes added by Wesp's "patch:" about 70 or so ridiculous and unnecessary changes, many of which undermine the gameplay and the mood of VTMB. (Schu counted them all a few years back... and by now, it must be double what it was back then.)
(3) Number of new bugs added by the True Patch: absolutely none.
(4) Number of new bugs added by Wesp's "patch:" dozens and dozens. No really... it's quite a large number and we've lost count over the years. Wesp has broken more things than he's fixed in VTMB.
(5) Which patch fixes more LEGITIMATE bugs: the True Patch, hands-down. Most of Wesp's so-called "repairs" are repairs to items that he himself broke in one of his previous releases.

So okay... neither of us is 100% innocent, but the TPG wins on its overall score alone. We've fixed more bugs than Wesp, we've NEVER broken anything at all, and aside from those two small arbitrary additions to the Santa Monica chapter of the game, we've left everything else exactly the way that Troika intended it to be. :P

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera