Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

Wesp should be banned from Steam for lieing

Started by Schu, May 19, 2011, 02:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratcatcher

Quote from: Tessera on May 24, 2011, 02:52:09 AMDoes Wesp even PLAY this game..? Ever..?
Nope, he doesn't have time. Hes too busy fixing his own fuckups

Quote from: Tessera on May 24, 2011, 02:52:09 AM
Because in one of the many fights that I've had with Wesp in the past, I remember quizzing him about basic WoD lore. Nothing too deep, just the basics. And it quickly
became clear that -- at least at that time -- Wesp knew next to nothing about the vital lore which VTMB is based upon.
Well it all makes sense now. Hes trying to make it into a D&D game where the DM is your "special friend"
I may not be perfect but i am myself.
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
God = Guns, Oil, Drugs.

Tessera

He's simply an imbecile. Lots of people casually toss around those kinds of insults on the web, but I actually mean it. Wesp is an imbecile, in every sense of the definition of that word.

Over the years, Wesp has managed to paint himself into a corner -- to the point where his fragile Kraut ego won't allow him to admit his own string of gruesome mistakes. With each of his successive "unofficial patches," Wesp has consistently allowed his insecure need for approval to outweigh his common sense. Just look back through all of the years of Wesp's posts, and his interactions with his misguided and unsophisticated groupies. You will see that I am right -- he's the poster child for "mommy and daddy never loved me enough."

At this point, playing Bloodlines with one of Wesp's "patches" has become an experience which is totally alien to just about everything that Troika created. Instead of allowing people to experience a dark, lore enriched game noir, Wesp has gleefully converted Bloodlines into a much shallower, dumbed-down kiddy quest for phat lootz. So to hell with challenges, to hell with choices, to hell with atmosphere, to hell with immersion, to hell with replay value and to hell with having any understanding whatsoever that in many cases, less is more.

Whenever I get annoyed at Wesp, I console myself by enjoying a little fantasy. I picture Wesp bent over a rain barrel and vomiting uncontrollably, whilst one of his numerous gay followers keeps shoving a rolled-up printout of a Python script in and out of Wesp's bleeding, pimply ass.

Okay, I realize that's a pretty sick image... but I can't help it. It makes me laugh... and laughter is a good thing.  :laugh:

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Ratcatcher

Quote from: Tessera on May 24, 2011, 05:35:39 AMOkay, I realize that's a pretty sick image... but I can't help it. It makes me laugh... and laughter is a good thing.  :laugh:
It is indeed. Tough i think i have a better fantasy than that you could use.

Quote from: Tessera on May 24, 2011, 05:35:39 AMWhenever I get annoyed at Wesp, I console myself by enjoying a little fantasy. I picture Wesp bent over a rain barrel and vomiting uncontrollably, "his numerous gay followers eating it up, whilst the entire Dev team at Troika shovel shredded VTMB CDs up Wesp's bleeding, pimply ass."
Now that would be fitting.
I may not be perfect but i am myself.
I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
God = Guns, Oil, Drugs.

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

anariel

It's not only the places where vampires are (in fact, some of them live in the very best areas... but those vamps don't go hunting, they have "catering" XD). It's the frigging name: World of Darkness. Not because it's always night (it's only for the vampires... and, rulewise, you can walk in daylight if you manage to keep awake, so...), nor is it because Tesla & Edison didn't made electrical stuff. Neither is it because it's insanely expensive to keep the streets with light at night.
It's called "World of Darkness" because the common man is living in desperated world, without much prospects of future, with supernatural predators using him as cannon fodder, bait, lunch, or raw materials for some bizarre stuff. And because the cities are the playground of the vampires, who do several things when they arrive. Controlling the firefighters is the very first (and a very sought one, considering what a daytime fire can do to a vampire...). Police control is never far from that one.

So, lorewise, it doesn't matter where you are: the police will be patrolling the center of the city, and will be told to avoid entering certain parts (so it's more like a perimeter than anything else). And is a corrupt body, without enough personnel to fulfill all its duties. So no, more cops= bad ambient

pissedoffgamer

I agree with you guys.  The Wesp mod twisted the game into something it isn't supposed to be...

PS
I'm from Germany.  I hope you don't hate me.    

perez007usa

I hope your not in his neck of the woods?
"The Two most important days in your life are, the day you were born and the day you found out, WHY" -Mark Twain"

pissedoffgamer

Quote from: perez007usa on May 24, 2011, 08:41:16 PM
I hope your not in his neck of the woods?
I don't know where he lives so I don't know.  But it would suck to live so close to someone who rapes Vampire - Bloodlines as much as he does.  >:(

Cylnar

Quote from: pissedoffgamer on May 24, 2011, 08:22:42 PM
PS
I'm from Germany.  I hope you don't hate me.     

Most of us are from the U.S. The same country George W. Bush is from. And we experience no self-loathing for that fact. So in a country with tens or hundreds of millions of people, some of them are bound to be douchebags. It's just inevitable. So like, no worries, man. 8)
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

Quote from: pissedoffgamer on May 24, 2011, 08:22:42 PM
PS
I'm from Germany.  I hope you don't hate me.    

How could I hate you..? My own girlfriend was born in Germany.  :P

I say nasty things about Germany sometimes, just like I say nasty things
about the USA sometimes. Every nation has its problems. But it doesn't
mean that I automatically hate everyone who lives there.

But anyway, it's always nice to meet another person who has recognized
what a total saboteur Wesp really is. There are thousands and thousands
of you out there and it's good to see.

pissedoffgamer

Well, there are nasty things to say about every country. :)  So I say nasty things about every country too.  I just wanted to make sure, because if Wesp was really the only German you have come into contact with, then it is only human nature, that a hatred for Germans starts to develop inside of you. :P

Tessera

Nope, I've known many Germans.

As a matter of fact, a German gaming magazine (PC Action) published an article
featuring my work, back in May of 2008. And they were very nice to me.

I think the biggest problem that I've had with most Germans is their tendency
to be rather arrogant. But then again, I'm probably the most arrogant bastard
that ever walked the Earth... so it's all good.

:P

pissedoffgamer

I don't mind when someone has a reason to be arrogant(you helped create the best Vampire - Bloodlines patch available and you are talented)and behaves in such a way(like you for example)though.  That is not really being arrogant.  It's just those people who think they are amazing because they dress better than you or because mommy and daddy told them they are amazing, that I find annoying.

perez007usa

My grandmother was German, so whats that makes me, with a Rican father, and a Cubie for a mother, and her family is from Spain. I'm nuts, I tell ya.
"The Two most important days in your life are, the day you were born and the day you found out, WHY" -Mark Twain"

pissedoffgamer

Quote from: perez007usa on May 25, 2011, 07:03:42 PM
My grandmother was German, so whats that makes me, with a Rican father, and a Cubie for a mother, and her family is from Spain. I'm nuts, I tell ya.
Someone who enjoys eating Sauerkraut and beans? :P

Tessera

German food is awesome. Every once in awhile, my girlfriend makes me a traditional German meal.
My favorite so far was some sort of slow-cooked pork chops with sauerkraut and apples. I loved it.

Cylnar

Sauerkraut is fucking gross. :P

That is all.
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

You, sir, have no taste.   ::)

But anyway, we're off topic again.