Main Menu

News:

New members MUST add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles IMMEDIATELY.

PC Action Magazine Interviews Tessera

Started by Tessera, February 21, 2008, 12:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djlice

Verry Cool thing !

I hope to read it soon on Paper too  ;D

Seige

Nice interview, could tell you at least some time thinking over the questions.  If nothing else it means that people at least are acknowledging where some of your "stolen" mods are comming from.  I doubt the sites that have ripped you off are getting this sort of adspace for free.  Anyway keep up the good work as always.

Cylnar2

Great interview Tess! ;)

This is why it's cool to be a member of tessmage.com! ;D

Lexxs

Very well done.

you show a great wisdom.

Tessera

UPDATE:

I have been told that the article has been finalized and that it will be printed within next month's issue.  8)

They will be using a couple of screenshots that they requested from me (one of Polly and another of Raven), as well as some of the answers from that interview that I gave. The article is going to be about nude mods... not only mine, but those of other prominent nude modders as well.

After the magazine hits the stands, there will be a companion article posted on their websites.

So to our German friends: keep an eye on the magazine racks near you. You just might see a familiar face there soon.  :D

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Dinzo

Heh... I wonder what all of the pathetic little pukes who've gone after your nude mods will think about this.  ;D

Anyway, congrats on your interview.

Tessera

RELEASED

The article featuring myself and a few other modders is currently on sale in Germany. It is featured in the "Mods And Maps" section of the current issue of PC Games magazine. The article was written by Andreas Bertis and it includes several commentaries from myself, which were extracted from the interview that I gave them via e-mail awhile ago.

Nude pictures of Raven and and Polly the Blademaster are also featured prominently within the article. Our website's URL is also mentioned within the text.

An online version of their nude mods feature will be posted on the PC Games website very soon.

Not too shabby. Now if I could only speak German... 8)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

steeal

Tessera can you get some copies, or anybody, and put them on ebay or something.  My goal in life is to get one of those copies, so I can finally prove to the world I have no life.  :)

Anyone know of someway else to get a copy?

Tessera

LOL... umm, I'll try.

I'll send them an e-mail and ask if there's some way for us to order them over the web.

symbianfreak

GameOn

Shall we expect a wave of German members to the forums?

Tessera

I have no idea... but the online version just went up on their website.
Here's a copy of the e-mail that they sent me yesterday:

Hi, the Nude-Patch-Special from our magazine is online, but without the full interview with you.
We are translating it right now and are putting it online in a separate article.

http://www.pcaction.de/?menu=010101&page=1&article_id=638598

Regards,

Andreas Bertits
Community Editor PC Action/PC Games
Computec Media AG

steeal

Those Pc Games and Pc Action look like pretty decent mags.

I had no idea what they were saying of course but there were lots of cool pictures and junk.  :D

Tessera

It strikes me as being roughly equivalent to "PC Gamer" magazine over here in the States.

gman169

Yeah but those prudes at PC Gamer wouldn't even put real
nude pics in their mag!! Damn censors wouldn't allow it the
wusses!!!   >:(

katy_kat

I haven't taken German classes for years now, but I know enough to give you a summary of the section that concerns you!

...it's better than the Google translation, anyway.  XP

Basically, the article talks about how nude patches increased in popularity after the arrival of Lara Croft and Tomb Raider. But nowadays people want to see more of an artistic approach to nudity in games, and less of the "HURR, BOOBS" mentality favoured by overexcited boys.  They then state that "the best example of this [mindset] is the modder Tessera".   :D   They then quote much of what you said about the way you've raised the bar and made nude gaming appeal to a more mature audience - it's very respectful and handled well, and they get your point across very succinctly.  Congrats!  :) 

Moraelda

I'm going to Germany for a month this summer.  Maybe I'll find a copy.   :P

Tessera