Author Topic: ADULTS ONLY..!!!  (Read 17150 times)

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
    • tessmage.com - for mature gamers
ADULTS ONLY..!!!
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:32:27 PM »
*** THIS IS AN ADULTS-ONLY WEB SITE ***

But apparently, a lot of kids feel that they can ignore that fact... and then register for this board anyway.

Well, guess what..?

I have added a new section to the registration agreement. It is presumed that ALL users have read and agreed to our registration agreement when they registered for this board. Which in turn means that I won't have any sympathy for anyone whose account gets deleted due to a lack of age and gender information on their profile. It is YOUR responsibility to read, understand and follow our registration agreement. So if you lose your account and then come running to me whining about how you "didn't know" about our rules... well I'm sorry, but that is just tough luck for you. If you had read and understood the registration agreement, then you SHOULD have known. And that is how I am going to handle it: by assuming that every single member is aware of the age and gender rules for this board.

The new section of our registration agreement is as follows:

Quote from: tessmage.com Forums registration agreement (excerpt)

YOU MUST ADD YOUR CORRECT AGE AND GENDER TO YOUR FORUM PROFILE IMMEDIATELY AFTER LOGGING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME! FAILURE TO DO SO CAN AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING! THIS IS AN ADULTS-ONLY WEB SITE. UNDERAGE USERS ARE FORBIDDEN FROM USING OUR FORUMS.

Please make a note of it. It is a simple rule that should not be any problem whatsoever for actual adults. Any and all adult users are absolutely welcome here.

But kids are NOT welcome here, due to the nature of our content, and the fact that our adult members do not wish to be inhibited in any ways whatsoever by the presence of children.

There are thousands of web sites which cater to children. But tessmage.com is not one of them. I hope everyone will respect that fact and not force me to start behaving like Attila the Hun (again).

All my best,

- Tessera -
Admin.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
Re: ADULTS ONLY..!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 07:47:02 PM »
More than 30 users were banned today and their accounts were deleted.

If those former users try to log in again, then they will receive the following lock-out message:

User banned for failing to add correct age and gender to Forum profile immediately after registering. The rules of this board are clearly posted and all users are expected to read and then follow those rules. There will be no exceptions. This is an adults-only web site.

I am quite serious, people. This is not a game. We have very few rules around here... but THIS rule is paramount. So if you are unwilling to add your CORRECT age and gender to your Forum profile, immediately upon logging in for the first time, then do not even bother to register for this board. That's just asking to get your IP address permanently banned.

Many thanks to those of you who HAVE followed the rules and set up your Forum profiles accordingly. I appreciate it.  8)

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 03:15:34 PM »
I've received a few plaintive e-mails from people who registered for this board, rushed to post five times (so they could gain access to our mods section), and yet failed to add their correct age and gender to their Forum profiles before posting.

Maybe some of you feel that our "adults only" rules are optional. Or maybe you think that you're a special person, who doesn't need to follow anyone else's guidelines. Well, guess what..? Every time a violator is discovered, that person's account is deleted and the individual in question is permanently banned from this board.

Am I being unreasonable when I ban such violators..? Nope... because our registration agreement, which ALL registrants are forced to read and accept before they can complete their registrations, reads as follows:

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

YOU MUST ADD YOUR CORRECT AGE AND GENDER TO YOUR FORUM PROFILE IMMEDIATELY AFTER LOGGING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME. FAILURE TO DO SO CAN AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING! THIS IS AN ADULTS-ONLY WEB SITE. UNDERAGE USERS ARE FORBIDDEN FROM USING OUR FORUMS. FURTHERMORE, ATTEMPTING TO POST MESSAGES ON OUR FORUMS WITHOUT FIRST ADDING YOUR CORRECT AGE AND GENDER TO YOUR PROFILE CAN AND WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN FROM THIS FORUM BOARD. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

THIS IS AN ADULTS-ONLY FORUM BOARD. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS FORUM COMMUNITY. ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED, YOU MUST LIST YOUR CORRECT AGE AND GENDER WITHIN YOUR VIEWABLE FORUM PROFILE IMMEDIATELY. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. IF ANY VIOLATORS OF THIS RULE ARE DISCOVERED, THEN THAT PERSON'S IP ADDRESS WILL BE SUMMARILY BANNED NOT ONLY FROM THIS BOARD, BUT POSSIBLY FROM ALL OTHER AREAS OF TESSMAGE.COM AS WELL.

As you can clearly see, our registration agreement is very specific on this point. It says right there, in big capital letters, that you must IMMEDIATELY add your age and gender to your Forum profile, BEFORE you start posting on this board. And it also says, quite specifically, what will happen if you do not abide by this rule.

We have hardly any rules on this board... but this particular rule is set in stone and NOBODY will be excepted from it. If you register for this board, then great... we're happy to welcome you to our community. But the very first thing that you MUST do when you log in for the first time is to add your correct age and gender to your profile. Period. End of line.

- Tessera -

Tessera

• Administrator
  • Leviathan

• Texture Artist

Male
  • Personal Text
    Sexaholic Sleazemuffin
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 06:35:50 PM »
LET'S TRY THIS...

Hopefully, this got everyone's attention.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

You MUST add your correct age and gender to your Forum profile BEFORE you start browsing the Forums or do ANYTHING else.

If you registered for this board and then lost your account soon afterward, well... now you know why. You failed to follow this one, simple rule.

The very first thing that everyone MUST do, the very first time you log into this board, is click the little button at the top of the Forums named "PROFILE."

From there, you need to edit your personal profile and add your correct age and gender right away. We have very few rules on this board, but this particular rule is very strictly enforced. So if you have a problem with that for some reason, then your choice of action is simple: don't sign up for this board.

Because the third option of doing whatever you please is almost guaranteed to get your account deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned.   :police: