Kellyanne Conway RESIGNS..!!!

Started by Tessera, August 23, 2020, 11:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Kellyanne Conway Resigns..!!!

https://www.axios.com/kellyanne-conway-leaving-white-house-99ebff6e-4d63-4ae8-9e67-2f0ac86549e8.html

I've been expecting this to happen for a long time and finally, she threw in the towel. Kellyanne Conway, who I consider to be one of the most irritating humans on this plant, has finally given up and announced that she will be leaving the White House staff within a week. She handed Trump her resignation today. Not only that... but Kellyanne resigned right before the Republican convention.

I guess she couldn't stomach the lies anymore. She knows it's all over for Trump. Another rat deserts the sinking ship.  :P

ABOVE: Kellyanne's face has looked that way ever since menopause.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Will Never

This woman has been unbearable since the day I first saw her on video.  Thank god she's out.  Easily one of the most dishonest and unethical Trump sycophants this country has ever known.  I still remember when she was interviewing with a journalist and she finished with some ridiculous remark about liking Ivanka Trump's merchandise so much that she wore it herself and suggested everyone go out and buy some.

*vomit*

Tessera

Yeah, they've even manufactured a convenient cover story, to explain why she's leaving.

Supposedly, Kellyanne's daughter wants to be emancipated. It's a big family crisis. Uh huh. It's also not surprising... because if Kellyanne was my mom, then I'd want to get out of that family, too.

But here's why I think it's just a cover story:

(1) What family... especially a powerful and politically connected family... allows their sensitive and personal family problems to go public..? Would you..?

(2) How exactly would that work, anyway..? If Kellyanne abandons her lucrative career in politics, then that's somehow going to save her family..?
Her daughter isn't some little kid who needs Mommy to be home all the time -- she's a grown teenager. It doesn't add up.

(3) Isn't it far more likely that working for Trump has poisoned Kellyanne and her family... just as Trump has poisoned all his sycophants..?

Anyway, I'm not buying it. Especially given the timing... Kellyanne waited until EXACTLY one day before the Republican convention to hand in her resignation. To me, that says it all: she's simply fed up. I can imagine that she gave Trump an ultimatum, he responded with one of his usual misogynistic threats and so, Kellyanne said "Fine... fuck you. I'm out." Or.... maybe George Conway threatened Kellyanne with divorce and their daughter sided with George. We can imagine several scenarios and all of them would be plausible. These are really horrible people. But her official explanation is, in my opinion, a fat load of horseshit.

What an evil, evil, EVIL cunt she is.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Will Never

I read some of the tweets that her daughter posted.   Sounds like she completely despises her mother and at one point threatened to emancipate herself, stating that she's been abused in some way. 

Tessera

I saw those tweets, also.

But I still think it's a cover story.

Cylnar

What I read alleges "physical abuse" from both parents. Of course, by modern standards, spanking a misbehaving child (common when the elder Conways were kids) is nowadays considered abusive. The girl could have been slapped for calling her mother a cunt, for instance. ;D

It's quite possible there is nothing more wrong in the Conway home than a rebellious teenager with liberal politics not getting along with her toxic conservative parents (don't be fooled by George Conway's "Never-Trump" stance and work with the Lincoln Project; he loves good old-fashioned destructive Reagan-Bush pro-billionaire Republican policies from before Trump) and who doesn't like being spanked/slapped or otherwise disciplined when she acts up. ::)
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

All of that may very well be true... I'm sure their family is as toxic as it gets... but none of it warrants the decision Kellyanne has made to effectively terminate her career.

There's something else going on there. That's my gut feeling. I think she expects Trump to lose and she knows that once their little cabal no longer has immunity, there will be investigations into investigations into investigations, for the next decade. I think the Conways are running scared and doing their best to get out of the line of fire.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on August 25, 2020, 12:34:52 PM
All of that may very well be true... I'm sure their family is as toxic as it gets... but none of it warrants the decision Kellyanne has made to effectively terminate her career.

There's something else going on there. That's my gut feeling. I think she expects Trump to lose and she knows that once their little cabal no longer has immunity, there will be investigations into investigations into investigations, for the next decade. I think the Conways are running scared and doing their best to get out of the line of fire.

Basically the rats are leaving the sinking ship.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera