Trump's Deadly Soup..!!!

Started by Tessera, September 02, 2020, 07:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Trump's Deadly Soup..!!!

Donald Trump, who is apparently suffering from some sort of degenerative brain disease, was recently explaining something frightening to a small group of his acolytes.
According to Trump, violent protesters have added a new and deadly weapon to their arsenals:

Canned soup.   :o  :o  :o

Please read that again... I said canned soup. Think I'm making this up..? NOBODY could make this up. This is too demented even for me... and that's saying a lot.

But watch this hilarious news report, if you still doubt me: http://www.tessmage.com/videos/Trumps_Deadly_Soup.mp4

Trump alleges that bands of protesters have been spotted on the streets, carrying big sacks filled with cans of soup, which they have been distributing to the crowds as weapons. Listen, I know this sounds totally batshit, but Trump said it -- not me. Now, I realize that pretty much anyone in the world would much rather eat a can of tasty and nutritious soup, as opposed to using soup as a weapon and throwing it at the cops... but this is what Fuhrer Trump insists has been happening. Trump believes that marauding bands of nutritionally challenged ruffians are using cans of soup as deadly weapons. Will this nightmare never end..?

So it occurred to me that different types of soup, each having different ingredients and therefore, different weights and densities, might mean that some kinds of soup would cause more damage when thrown than other soups.

Ummm okay, so that's why I made this poll. Please cast your vote for the most deadly soup on my list. Remember that we're considering each soup as a PROJECTILE... not whether or not it will kill you to eat it.

Results will be shown after you have voted. You may change your vote at any time.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

I say Gumbo, it prob has the most solid matter in it.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Cylnar

Tomato. :o

An explosive impact would cause a fountain of reddish gore that would be hard to distinguish from blood and guts and...

(sigh)

Our Presidunce is a truly, deeply disturbed and stupid piece of shit... ::)
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

Quote from: Cylnar on September 03, 2020, 02:02:22 PM
Our Presidunce is a truly, deeply disturbed and stupid piece of shit... ::)

The man thinks that Americans are running wild in the streets, attacking each other with cans of soup.

Cans of soup.

Fucking goddamned cans of soup.

The Dems shouldn't have impeached Trump... they should have invoked the 25th Amendment.

From now on, maybe Campbell's should add the logo "Antifa Approved" to all of their labels. Trump is such a fucking psycho.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

QuoteAn explosive impact would cause a fountain of reddish gore that would be hard to distinguish from blood and guts and...

That's fucked up but brilliant.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.