Trump's Collusion Explained

Started by Tessera, February 09, 2019, 09:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Trump's Collusion Explained

Let me help everyone to understand what has actually been going on for the past two years:

Trump didn't actually want to win in 2016. Nor did he ever expect to win. Trump got involved with Putin for purely financial reasons. Trump figured that he would be the one scamming Putin. Run for president, promise Putin the moon and then collect a ton of cash and start building a big luxury hotel in Moscow. Make some side deals with the Saudis along the way.

Take a long look at the photo above. And notice which of them looks harried, and which of them looks disgustingly pleased with himself.

Putin seems to have figured out Trump's scam, so he pulled every string that he had to ensure that Trump actually got elected. So now, Trump is in shock... and stuck between a rock and a hard place. I actually believe Trump, when he says that he never colluded with Russia in order to win the election. No, he colluded with Russia in the hopes of scamming them out of a fortune. Well, his ill-conceived scam failed and now, he's totally fucked... with nowhere to go but down.

I'm not sure why the media is having such a hard time figuring all of this out. Trump gambled with the big boys... and he lost. I expect him to be out of office (and fearing for his life) by the end of this summer.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera