SPAM and you DIE

Started by Tessera, September 20, 2009, 03:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Guess what happens when you join this board, only to start posting advertisements and spam..?

(1) Your account gets banned. Permanently.

(2) Your IP address gets banned. Permanently.

(3) Your host gets banned. Permanently.

(4) The entire range of IP addresses that you use gets banned. Permanently.

(5) Your account, and all topics and posts that you created gets deleted. Permanently.

(6) And if you don't like it, then you can suck my enormous, throbbing cock.

Advertising of ANY kind is not permitted on this web site. It has never been permitted... and it never will be permitted.

Nobody gets a second chance, either. So go ahead... spam away, you witless bottom feeders out there.
Because your post will be visible for all of about an hour at most, before one of our moderators nails it
and throws your account into the bottomless toilet of despair. Not very lucrative, huh..?

- Tessera -

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Several hundred Chinese IP addresses were banned from the entire tessmage.com server this morning. Not just from this board... but from our entire web site.

Why..? Because they're a bunch of inferior and inbred commie parasites, that's why. And also because they have been hacking thousands of web sites all over the internet. They tried to hack us, too... but were stopped dead in their tracks by our security sub-system.

So in retaliation, I've cut more than half of their entire country off from this site. Keep it up, and I'll cut off the other half. It's not as if you dickheads contribute anything around here but rice farts, anyway.

Good riddance. And yes, I am dead serious. Frankly, I can't wait until your entire nation implodes and starves to death. I give it another ten to twelve years, tops.

Buh bye, China. Oh... and if you would like to save any of your citizens from the upcoming apocalypse, then by all means feel free to send us your youngest and sexiest women. We'll take good care of them for ya, I promise. The rest of you can die in a fire... and I'm sure you will, eventually.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera