Recent posts

Public Chat / Re: Trump's Supporters EXPLAIN...
Last post by Tessera - December 20, 2023, 11:21:44 AM
Hey look... it's Kimberly Guilfoyle!

LMAO
Public Chat / Re: PROSECUTE DONALD TRUMP..!!...
Last post by Blankspace - December 20, 2023, 05:54:11 AM
He starting to be pulled off ballots now:

"Bombshell ruling: Trump kicked off Colorado ballot"

QuoteIn a bombshell decision, Colorado's Supreme Court ruled that Donald Trump's candidacy in the state is prohibited on constitutional grounds. Former Prosecutor Kristy Greenberg, Historian Ruth Ben-Ghiat, former Prosecutor Glenn Kirschner and The Guardian's Hugo Lowell join to discuss.

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1PySqGo4L0

Last post by Blankspace - December 17, 2023, 06:17:59 AM
QuoteI saw a clip from some podcast, where three or four MAGA dipshits were saying that Taylor Swift is "ugly," and "she looks like a teenage boy." So I investigated further, to see if those assertions had any merit...

As always, the MAGA incels are pathetically transparent and totally full of shit. That chick is a knockout. I hope she inspires her fans to get out and vote by the millions next year.  :D

A lot of internet "podcasts" tend to be full of bullshit and incels can go fuck themselves.
Last post by Tessera - December 17, 2023, 06:07:23 AM
Attacking Taylor Swift

So lately, the MAGA monkeys have taken to launching attacks against pop star Taylor Swift. Now, I'm an old dude, so I'll admit that I don't know much about Ms. Swift. So I decided to investigate.

As it turns out, she's actually a talented singer, she's gorgeous, and she seems to be left-of-center politically. She's also encouraging all of her fans to get registered and vote next year. All good stuff.

Well then, OF COURSE the MAGA zombies are attacking her. If every single young person votes next year, Trump and the rest of the MAGA clowns are guaranteed to be annihilated in the election.

I saw a clip from some podcast, where three or four MAGA dipshits were saying that Taylor Swift is "ugly," and "she looks like a teenage boy." So I investigated further, to see if those assertions had any merit...

Whoa...

Okay folks... if that's a teenage boy, then I'm about to turn gay. Because I'm seeing a major babe in those photos.

As always, the MAGA incels are pathetically transparent and totally full of shit. That chick is a knockout. I hope she inspires her fans to get out and vote by the millions next year.  :D
Public Chat / Re: "Make America Great Again"
Last post by Tessera - November 12, 2023, 05:20:38 AM
Quote from: Blankspace on November 11, 2023, 06:49:19 PM

Also the GOP presidential primary debate is a dumpster fire.

LOL... no shit. I laughed like hell when Nikki Haley called Vivek Ramaswamy "scum" under her breath.
What a ridiculous clusterfuck the GOP have devolved into. Nothing but garbage.
Last post by Blankspace - November 11, 2023, 06:49:19 PM
Quote from: Tessera on November 11, 2023, 04:22:21 PM
Well, the Republicans once again got their asses kicked in the recent election. And basically, every single candidate who was endorsed by Trump was defeated.

The best part is: they'll never learn. As usual, they're just doubling down on the same sick shit that keeps defeating them every year. What a bunch of self-destructive whack jobs.

Also the GOP presidential primary debate is a dumpster fire.

Last post by Tessera - November 11, 2023, 04:22:21 PM
Well, the Republicans once again got their asses kicked in the recent election. And basically, every single candidate who was endorsed by Trump was defeated.

The best part is: they'll never learn. As usual, they're just doubling down on the same sick shit that keeps defeating them every year. What a bunch of self-destructive whack jobs.

Last post by Tessera - October 22, 2023, 04:43:41 PM
Ya know, even if I was a right-wing conservative, I'd be tempted to vote blue right now.

Simply because this is no longer a choice between liberal or conservative... it has degenerated into a choice between functioning government, or non-functioning government. A non-functioning government hurts everybody, regardless of their political leanings. So at this point, the logical choice is to vote blue, so that we can stop screwing around and actually get some work done.
Public Chat / Re: PROSECUTE DONALD TRUMP..!!...
Last post by Tessera - September 27, 2023, 09:49:02 PM
More YouTube Chat...

If they really wanna rub Trump's nose in it, then they should rename it the "John McCain Memorial Housing Project."  ;D
Public Chat / Re: Dear Trump Supporters
Last post by Tessera - September 26, 2023, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: Blankspace on September 26, 2023, 07:22:08 PM
The Trump Organization has been found guilty.

The best way to hurt Trump is to take away all of his money.