Recent posts

Public Chat / Re: Dear Trump Supporters
Last post by Will Never - January 09, 2024, 03:51:57 PM
I think whoever does his makeup has been pranking him, painting his face orange but leaving a pale mask around the eyes.
Last post by Tessera - January 08, 2024, 09:10:07 PM
Make America Wipe Me Again

Here we see Trump straining to push those last few nuggets into his diaper.

The crowd cheered.
Last post by Tessera - December 30, 2023, 12:46:26 PM
A simple question that no Trump supporter is willing to answer...

If Trump is innocent, then why have so many of his close associates
flipped and turned against him?
Last post by Blankspace - December 28, 2023, 04:45:37 AM
Quote from: Tessera on December 27, 2023, 04:10:43 PM
CONFIRMED:

Apparently, Trump has had a horrible odor ever since he was very young. More than one person has reported it. He flat-out stinks.

And not just normal body odor, either. Trump has even been accused of smelling like feces by a few people. Some guy who worked with Trump on the "Apprentice" TV show said that Trump wore a diaper. He claims that Trump has an incontinence problem. Also, way back in 1983, Trump was kicked out of a NY restaurant because he smelled really bad and the odor was offending nearby customers.

LOL hey, I just report this shit, folks.  ::)

That's a common problem among crazies and psychos.
Last post by Tessera - December 27, 2023, 04:10:43 PM
CONFIRMED:

Apparently, Trump has had a horrible odor ever since he was very young. More than one person has reported it. He flat-out stinks.

And not just normal body odor, either. Trump has even been accused of smelling like feces by a few people. Some guy who worked with Trump on the "Apprentice" TV show said that Trump wore a diaper. He claims that Trump has an incontinence problem. Also, way back in 1983, Trump was kicked out of a NY restaurant because he smelled really bad and the odor was offending nearby customers.

LOL hey, I just report this shit, folks.  ::)
Public Chat / Re: Trump's Supporters EXPLAIN...
Last post by Tessera - December 26, 2023, 05:18:52 AM
Quote from: Cylnar on December 25, 2023, 11:40:10 PM
A little bit of internet research indicates the woman is one Maila Nurmi, playing a character known as "Vampira", a predecessor to horror hostesses such as Elvira. 8)

Give that man a cigar. It is in fact Vampira (Maila Nurmi).  8)

As I recall, she tried to sue Elvira (Cassandra Petersen) back in the 80's or the 90's, but I don't think she won that lawsuit.
Last post by Cylnar - December 25, 2023, 11:40:10 PM
A little bit of internet research indicates the woman is one Maila Nurmi, playing a character known as "Vampira", a predecessor to horror hostesses such as Elvira. 8)
Last post by Tessera - December 24, 2023, 12:33:50 PM
Quote from: Will Never on December 21, 2023, 09:24:08 AM
LOL -- she's a dead ringer.

Extra points if you can identify the woman in that photo.  ;D
Public Chat / Re: Is Donald Trump the ANTICH...
Last post by Tessera - December 23, 2023, 09:57:50 AM
Trump Smells Really Bad

Several stories about the Antichrist state that he has an offensive body odor. I've seen different descriptions, ranging from the smell of sulfur, to the smell of rotten meat and feces. Bleh.

Recently, former rep Adam Kinzinger posted this online:

"I'm genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven't talked about the odor," the 45-year-old posted to X—formerly Twitter—on December 16, advising his 933,000 followers to "wear a mask" in Trump's presence.

Comedienne Kathy Griffin has likewise said that Trump has an offensive smell. She described it as "body odor mixed with scented makeup products."

So we have another interesting coincidence. The Antichrist smells bad -- and Trump smells bad.

Keep in mind that I don't personally believe in such things. But many people do... and it surprises me that evangelical Christians have gravitated toward Trump as strongly as they have. Can't they see what he is? Although I suppose if Trump really was the Antichrist, then this is exactly what we should expect: he would use lies and deception, combined with temptation and false promises, to trick the faithful and get them to do his bidding.

Weird, man. Really weird.   :-X
Last post by Will Never - December 21, 2023, 09:24:08 AM
Quote from: Tessera on December 20, 2023, 11:21:44 AM
Hey look... it's Kimberly Guilfoyle!

LMAO

LOL -- she's a dead ringer.