Poor Little Trumptards

Started by Tessera, September 27, 2019, 12:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde Guardian

Quote from: Tessera on June 26, 2020, 05:24:16 AMWell again, you're making blanket statements. To assert that "most" leftists think and feel a certain way is very presumptuous on your part.

It's easy to feel cynical in this day and age... but be careful that your cyniicism doesn't wind up crippling your ability to regain your optimism.

Fair points. I may have become blinded by disgust from seeing too many news headlines.

It can be hard to maintain a grounded perspective sometimes.

Tessera

Quote from: Blonde Guardian on June 26, 2020, 02:32:27 PM
Fair points. I may have become blinded by disgust from seeing too many news headlines.

Keep in mind that every single major news outlet feels VERY threatened by true progressives.
They have never, ever portrayed progressives as being anything other than sinister and a
major threat to our supposed way of life. They are the Establishment... the very thing that
most progressives loathe and want to take down. We're basically at war with the media.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

At this point, the power players in both of the two major parties have become empty husks... somnabulistically shambling toward their vision of a chest of gold on the horizon. Too late, they will realize that it was just a mirage after all.

I believe that a non-violent revolution is in order. We can use our guns later, if it comes down to that... but for now, I think a general strike would cause both parties to collapse. Don't go to work, don't pay taxes, set up local barter clubs and just trade goods and services back and forth, with other members of your local community. Prepare ahead of time, by stocking up on canned and dried goods... enough to feed you for at least six weeks. Rice, beans, potatoes, powdered milk... you get the idea. Then a nationwide strike. No money changes hands, no revenue is possible... the entire house of cards will come crashing to the ground within a month. Corporate America will be brought to their knees -- and so will all of the politicians who lick their balls. It is 100% guaranteed to work and not a drop of blood needs to be spilled.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blonde Guardian

Sounds doable, but it would require a lot of strong-arming of all but the most self-motivated persons. You'd practically need a 1:10 ratio of Tesseras to normal people to keep the revolt going in some areas. That is, if the average person still feels like they have something to lose.

Blankspace

QuoteDon't go to work, don't pay taxes, set up local barter clubs and just trade goods and services back and forth, with other members of your local community.

Because of this lock down, I don't think that will be a problem.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Mercedes Schlapp Blows A Blood Vessel

So today on CNN, Trump campaign advisor Mercedes Schlapp was involved in a VERY contentious interview with CNN anchor Poppy Harlow. At the very end of the interview, the picture suddenly went black and Poppy Harlow said "We seem to have lost the video of Mercedes..." So I freeze-framed the video right before it cut out -- and this is what we saw:

Okay, so that's probably just a video glitch -- caused by screen tearing, or whatever. But you can see what it looks like... the crazy bitch looks like she got a nosebleed, right at the end of the interview (look at Poppy Harlow's face!)

Which wouldn't surprise you one bit, if you actually watched that interview (link below). Throughout the interview, Schlapp was frantic, she was hostile, she was abusive and she was LYING her ass off non-stop. To her credit, Poppy Harlow didn't let up on this disingenuous cunt for one second... she kept throwing facts and figures at Schlapp, which only caused Trump's little bitch to become even more frantic.

Watch the entire 15-minute interview... it's hilarious and disturbing at the same time:  https://youtu.be/4JiTDu0LfU4

Will Never

Tessera

For about a decade, I've been advising liberals to buy guns and learn how to use them. Earlier today, someone
asked me which gun I would recommend for home defense, so here it is:

That's a Remington Versa Max tactical shotgun. 12-bore, around $1500 (or less, if you can find a deal on it). Available everywhere.

I can personally attest to its quality. Extremely effective at close range (we're talking human hamburger here) and with various choke options,
you can also turn it into an effective ranged weapon (although its power will decrease as the range increases). This is a very good gun.

I'm not a gun nut... never have been. But I will say that the only thing worse than a gun is not having one when you need it.

So if someone is trying to break down your door, then the CLICK CLACK! when you cycle a Versa Max should be enough to send them running for the hills.

Blankspace

Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain dies after battle with coronavirus

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/former-gop-presidential-candidate-herman-cain-dies-after-battle-with-coronavirus.html

QuoteHerman Cain, a former presidential hopeful who was once considered by President Donald Trump for the Federal Reserve, has died after being hospitalized with the coronavirus. He was 74.

They are dropping dead now.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on July 30, 2020, 03:38:17 PM
They are dropping dead now.

Herman Cain was a lunatic and I'm glad he's gone. There, I said it.

It's natural selection at work, folks. I've said this before. Stupid people will do stupid things and die. Smart people will do smart things and survive.

COVID-19 is nature's way of weeding the morons out of our population. And since most of Trump's supporters are morons...   ;)

This is how Herman Cain will be remembered... sitting gleefully at Trump's rally in Tulsa, OK and not wearing a mask. This is what killed him:

That's Cain in the center, with the big red Trump rally VIP guest pass hanging from his neck. What a stupid, stupid asshole. Worship Trump and you DIE, you goddamned worthless Uncle Tom.

Tessera

On November 3rd, please remember all of the innocent Americans who have died needlessly, due to Trump's incompetence.

BLUE WAVE 2020

Tessera

Tessera

What amuses me is the fact that Joe Biden hasn't really campaigned at all... and he's still killing Trump in the polls. That's hilarious to me.  :D

On the subject of Biden's notorious gaffes...

I honestly think Biden could strip naked, hang upside-down from a flagpole, urinate into his own mouth while farting the National Anthem, and he'd STILL win.
That's how much everyone hates Trump. So if you wanna worry about something, then worry about voter turnout. If turnout is high, then Trump loses for sure.
If turnout is as low as it was in 2016, however, then Trump has a good chance of winning.

Cylnar

Thanks for that mental image, Tess... :P

Gonna go inject my brain with bleach now... :D
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

Quote from: Cylnar on August 07, 2020, 07:29:38 AM
Thanks for that mental image, Tess... :P

I'm always here for you, Cylnar.

Gonna go inject my brain with bleach now... :D

Don't forget the ultraviolet light. That's important.

StarWrecker

Quote from: Tessera on August 07, 2020, 02:43:40 AM
On the subject of Biden's notorious gaffes...

I honestly think Biden could strip naked, hang upside-down from a flagpole, urinate into his own mouth while farting the National Anthem, and he'd STILL win.
That's how much everyone hates Trump. So if you wanna worry about something, then worry about voter turnout. If turnout is high, then Trump loses for sure.
If turnout is as low as it was in 2016, however, then Trump has a good chance of winning.

So this is no longer applicable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0e-mkhhbs

Tessera

LOL... "Biden's decision to sneeze."

The whole world is sick. I'm convinced of it.

StarWrecker

When The Onion is so close to reality, I become more and more convinced that we're in the bizarro reality.