Occupy Wall Street leader now works for Google ...

Started by Cat, February 12, 2014, 12:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat

... and wants to crowdfund a private militia

http://pando.com/2014/02/07/occupy-wall-street-leader-now-works-for-google-wants-to-crowdfund-a-private-militia/
Remember Justine Tunney? The OWS-anarchist-turned-cultist-Google-employee who bashed my reporting on Google's for-profit surveillance? Well, today she hit the big time.

Over the last few days, Tunney has been causing a Twitter outrage tsunami after she took full control of the main Occupy Wall Street (OWS) Twitter account, claimed to be the founder of OWS and then proceeded to tweet out stream of ridiculous anarcho-corporatist garbage. She railed against welfare, described the government as "just another corporation," argued poverty was not a political problem but "an engineering problem" and told politicians to "get out of the way." She also debunked what she thought was a misconception: people thought OWS activists were protesting against concentrated corporate power, and that, she claims, is simply not true.

Can you say honeypot, entrapment and false opposition?

Tessera

It just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

I'm going to keep my eye on this story.

No further comment from me yet.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

perez007usa

Its 2014, you are going to see a "lot of crazy stuff" going on by the time November comes rolling along. 
"The Two most important days in your life are, the day you were born and the day you found out, WHY" -Mark Twain"

Tessera

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera