POLL: Who Would You Rather Vote For...?

Started by Tessera, March 29, 2019, 12:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

It's a fairly simple proposition. But let me help you decide:

Unlike Trump, my dog Zoey is totally housebroken. She would never pee on a hotel bed.

Trump and Zoey are both blondes, so you shouldn't be swayed by hair color.

Zoey has never committed any serious crimes. She stole a sandwich from me once and ate it... but that's about it. Trump stole hundreds of millions of dollars. That's worse.

Trump is a human being. Well, barely. But I suppose that's a mark in his favor.

I admit that Zoey doesn't know jack shit about how to govern... but then, neither does Trump. And she won't screw anything up, either. It's true that she's easy to bribe... just wave a piece of bacon under her nose. But she still won't know what to do afterward, so she's zero risk as far as bribery goes.

Most of the time, Zoey will just sleep under the desk in the Oval Office. But I suspect that's what Trump does most of the time, too... when he's not sunning himself in Mar-a-lago. So it's dead even there.

Please cast your votes -- and don't let my personal opinions influence your decision. Trump, or Zoey... you decide.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Cylnar

I would like to vote for THIS Zoey... 8)

C-SPAN's ratings would go through the roof. ;D
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Blankspace

That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Quote from: Cylnar on March 29, 2019, 05:50:32 AM
I would like to vote for THIS Zoey... 8)

LOL... that's who I named my dog after. Seriously. I was working on that nude L4D mod at the time that I
got my dog... so I kinda had the name "Zoey" on the brain.

I doubt we'll ever have a president as hot as that... unless AOC decides to run (when she's old enough).  :D

Quote from: Blankspace on March 29, 2019, 06:38:19 AM
I vote for the doggy!  :D

I always knew you were a highly intelligent and perceptive individual.  ;D

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Tessera

Awwww.... nobody wants to vote for poor Baby Donald..? Not even one person..?  :'(

If Trump doesn't get re-elected, he'll go to jail as soon as he's out of office.
Don't you want to save him..? "Vote for me and keep me free!" (ROFL)

Tessera

A recent round of polling show that nearly every single Democratic candidate will beat Trump in 2020.

Another round of polls shows that Trump has fallen behind in nearly every single swing state in America.

Trump's own campaign staff conducted research and found that Trump can not win in 2020.

Trump's predictable response was to immediately fire his entire campaign staff and then deny that their research even existed.

When confronted with these facts by George Stephanopoulos, during an interview for ABC news, Trump panicked and tried to jump out of a moving car. I shit you not.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)