Let's All Do Something Nice For Donald Trump

Started by Tessera, August 01, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessera

Trump's lawyers keep claiming to have "overwhelming evidence" and yet, for some inexplicable reason, they can't produce even one tiny speck of that evidence in court.

As of this posting, Trump has lost 34 out of 36 court cases. The two cases that he won had nothing to do with election fraud and instead, they had something to do with procedural issues.

Longtime Trump acolytes like Chris Christie and Tucker Carlson are now telling Trump to cut the crap and concede. You know it's hopeless when a slimy little right-wing cocksucker like Tucker Carlson is telling you to throw in the towel.

Trumpism is dead. Anyone who disagrees with me should bring up this subject again... a year from now. I'll be right here.

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Koshchey

What is wrong with elections, in the states? Previous Election time, Hillary VS Donald, democrats shouted intervention, fraud, Russian hackers, refused to aknowledge the results initially etc. This time round, Trump VS Biden, republicans shout fraud, illegitimate votes, fake inspections etc.

Isn't there full transparency? From where does the room for such suspicion and rage over supposed cheating, comes from? And just what is the story with the servers being taken away (from the company tasked with automatic counting), or something like that, over which i read brief notions about (but never understood well)?

StarWrecker

The elections are for the most part secure. Accusations of fraud made by the Trump team are spurious at best, outright lies at worst.

What happened in 2016 was different - in that case it was a targeted Russian propaganda campaign which exploited Hillary Clinton's known weaknesses.

Of course, a better candidate wouldn't have had as many glaring faults as Hillary - there would be no "October Surprise" if Bernie had been the candidate since all of his negatives are known.

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on November 23, 2020, 04:55:49 PM
Trump's lawyers keep claiming to have "overwhelming evidence" and yet, for some inexplicable reason, they can't produce even one tiny speck of that evidence in court.

As of this posting, Trump has lost 34 out of 36 court cases. The two cases that he won had nothing to do with election fraud and instead, they had something to do with procedural issues.

Longtime Trump acolytes like Chris Christie and Tucker Carlson are now telling Trump to cut the crap and concede. You know it's hopeless when a slimy little right-wing cocksucker like Tucker Carlson is telling you to throw in the towel.

Trumpism is dead. Anyone who disagrees with me should bring up this subject again... a year from now. I'll be right here.

They are dropping him like a bad habit.
That's what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence.

Tessera

Trump is behaving more and more like a two-bit street thug lately. Even more than usual. I think he's terrified of what will happen to him after he leaves the White House.

Did everyone see Trump acting like an angry child during his most recent press conference..? A reporter tried to press Trump on why he still hasn't conceded the election... and Trump went postal.

Check it out here, if you haven't already seen it:  https://youtu.be/vVR2_JyVzHE

"Yer just a lightweght! I'm the president of the United States!"   ::)

To paraphrase Tywin Lannister, in Game of Thrones: "Any man who needs to keep reminding people that he's the 'president,' is no president."

Trying to reason with a Trump supporter is like trying to describe a certain color to someone who has always been blind.  ~ Tessera

Blankspace

Quote from: Tessera on November 29, 2020, 08:44:37 AM
Trump is behaving more and more like a two-bit street thug lately. Even more than usual. I think he's terrified of what will happen to him after he leaves the White House.

Did everyone see Trump acting like an angry child during his most recent press conference..? A reporter tried to press Trump on why he still hasn't conceded the election... and Trump went postal.

Check it out here, if you haven't already seen it:  https://youtu.be/vVR2_JyVzHE

"Yer just a lightweght! I'm the president of the United States!"   ::)

To paraphrase Tywin Lannister, in Game of Thrones: "Any man who needs to keep reminding people that he's the 'president,' is no president."

Wonder when someone is going to tell Trump to go fuck themself.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on November 30, 2020, 02:37:34 PM
Wonder when someone is going to tell Trump to go fuck themself.

I'd be happy to...

Hey Trump..? GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Koshchey

What's all the fuss over the "Dominion" systems? Is the rumored ongoing investigation a thing, or simply losers cannot accept defeat and initiate witch-hunts?

I 've been hearing various things and i think i smell smoke over the horizon. Anybody knows of and can bother to present facts? And is the footage that caught sabotaging elections-personnel legit?

Tessera

No, none of that crap is legit. If it was, then Trump's lawyers would have presented evidence of it in court.

Internet rumors don't count -- actual court cases count. Trump has lost 59 out of 60 court cases.

Tessera

The Supreme Court will MUST not allow Trump to pardon himself.

No way in hell. It would set a horrible precedent... one that effectively invites future presidents from EITHER party to break all of the federal laws that they want to (up to and including mass murder), knowing that they can simply pardon themselves right before they leave office. It simply can not happen.

Imagine the following, admittedly extreme example: President Biden invites Mitch McConnell to visit him in the Oval Office. When McConnell arrives, Biden smiles and pulls a revolver out of his desk drawer... then he shoots McConnell in the head and murders him. Later, Biden pardons himself, for the crime of murdering a U.S. senator in cold blood. McConnell stays dead and Biden suffers no penalties of any kind whatsoever.

Later, Biden meets with Justice Brett Kavanaugh and likewise murders him in cold blood. Biden then pardons himself, for the crime of murdering a Justice of the Supreme Court. Again, no penalties for Biden... who then nominates one of his own lackeys to take Kavanaugh's place on the Court.

Get the picture..? If we allow presidents to pardon themselves, then the above extreme examples become a very real possibility in the future. Presidents could act as their own hired assassins, murdering their political foes with impunity. Or they could freely commit any number of other crimes. I can't imagine that the Court would ever throw the door open to that frightening possibility... hence, I do not believe that they will allow Trump to pardon his own crimes.

Tessera

Meanwhile... back on Capitol Hill...

Spineless jellyfish, both of them.   >:(

Cylnar

Trump supporters violently invade Capitol to stop the certification of the Electoral College vote

This is a dark day in America, folks. :o

Trump and his supporters are TRAITORS to the United States of America. >:(
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Tessera

January 06, 2021, 03:11:28 PM #282 Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 11:01:17 PM by Tessera
Quote from: Cylnar on January 06, 2021, 01:31:38 PM
Trump supporters violently invade Capitol to stop the certification of the Electoral College vote

I've been watching it live for the past few hours. Some female Trump supporter was shot and they carried her out on a stretcher, drenched in blood. Looked pretty bad.

I'm an old guy. I lived through the 60's and the 70's. I remember the riots and the huge anti-war marches back in those years. I know how this ends... and it isn't pretty.

These people are not protesters... let's get that clear right now. When you storm the U.S. Capitol and force your way inside... and when you deliberately force Congress to cease doing what is, according to our Constitution, their sacred duty to assemble on January 6th and confirm the election... well, guess what..? We have a name for that kind of activity: we call it INSURRECTION.

Insurrection is not a right guaranteed by the Constitution. This isn't the same as the BLM protests. The BLM protesters didn't try to force Congress to ignore a national election. Insurrection is a capital crime. Insurrection is also a domestic threat... and if you know anything about the military, then you'll know that everyone who joins the service swears an oath to protect America against all threats, both foreign and domestic.

If these loony Trumptards don't cut the shit immediately, then they are asking for the invocation of the Insurrection Act... which automatically authorizes the United States Armed Forces to intervene. That means armored vehicles. That means tanks. That means attack helicopters. That means deadly drones. That means a level of force that mere citizens will be completely unable to resist.

There's gonna be a lot of dead Trumptards bleeding all over the streets, if they don't go home. That's what I'm getting at here.  :(

In my opinion, Donald Trump is guilty of fomenting an insurrection within the USA. Trump orchestrated this, when he asked his lunatic followers to come to D.C. and "it's gonna be wild," which is Trump code for "It could get violent." Trump very clearly encouraged them, in other words. He should be arrested immediately, charged and jailed. In any other civilized country, Trump would be behind bars by now. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

EDIT to update: the woman who was shot has now died. The time has come for the 25th Amendment. REMOVE TRUMP.

Tessera

Check this out...

Wow... Joe Biden's daughter (Ashley) is a total babe. I had no idea.   :o

Cylnar

And best of all, she has stated that she will have no role in her father's administration, unlike the outgoing First Daughter, Ivanka Trump. ;)
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Blankspace

Trump is granting pardons to rappers.

Lil Wayne and Kodak Black: Why did Donald Trump grant the rappers clemency?

https://news.yahoo.com/lil-wayne-kodak-black-why-125651271.html

QuoteRap stars Lil Wayne and Kodak Black were on the list of more than 140 people who were granted pardons or had their sentences commuted by outgoing US President Donald Trump on his last full day in the job.

Tessera

Quote from: Blankspace on January 20, 2021, 06:53:02 AM
Trump is granting pardons to rappers.

Trump did what Trump always does: the most repugnant, self-serving thing possible.

He pardoned all of the white-collar criminals who kissed his ass, and did NOT pardon any of the people
that his supporters actually wanted him to pardon (Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, etc.)

StarWrecker

I expected more excitement here about the fact that the USA actually has a president again.

I hope they're making a jail cell in New York nice and cushy for Trump.