Ubisoft Online DRM: It's Worse Than Expected

Started by Cat, February 17, 2010, 08:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cylnar

Quote from: Kandid on April 08, 2010, 03:37:15 PM
Either way, I'm no longer interested in anything with their label.

Seconded. Fuck corporate mentality, fuck DRM, fuck DLC and fuck those who use either up their gaping, prolapsed, syphilitic assholes. >:(
Stupidity is self-perpetuating and self-propagating. Genius must constantly be exercised to flourish.
Religion is the wool that's been pulled over our eyes to turn us into sheep.
"Behind every great fortune is a great crime." -- Honoré de Balzac
Wise up...rise up!

Abd Al-Azrad

Quote from: Cylnar on October 17, 2010, 09:29:39 PM
Quote from: Kandid on April 08, 2010, 03:37:15 PM
Either way, I'm no longer interested in anything with their label.

Seconded. Fuck corporate mentality, fuck DRM, fuck DLC and fuck those who use either up their gaping, prolapsed, syphilitic assholes. >:(

Completely agree.  DLC is just a new way for a game developer from finishing their game to release an 'upgrade' later on that provides those finishes.  Like Fallout 3's real ending.  It took a DLC to be able to play beyond the ending of the main mission.  What kind of garbage is that?

Schu

I agree with the 2 of you to a point, 2K games did a good job with Borderlands and at least one of their DLC's the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, it was worth the 10 bucks, but other than that I totally agree with you about DLC's they dont belong in the gaming world.
It's never the Liquor, it's just your brain rejecting reality.

viewman86

I have heard whenever brotherhood comes out for PC it will not have the DRM that was on II